Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ARBITRACOIN 🔷  (Read 1770 times)
Brian822

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:20:05 PM

I was in on the ICO and know of several others personally and a few Youtubers as well.  As of this minute it is still impossible to transfer your ATC from your wallet on the Arbitracoin platform.  When you click to transfer, it goes to a blank white screen.  I have confirmed this with several others, including a few Youtubers that are in it as well.  What I find even more concerning about this, is the fact that no one that I know can transfer any coins out of their wallet yet there is a lot of trading going on in the external exchanges.  This smells to high heaven.  It would appear that Arbitracoin is the only able to sell (more than likely selling from the pool) I would be very skeptical of putting any of your money in this platform.  I am figuring this will be a total financial lose for me and maybe I can spare a few others some financial loss.

If I find at some point in the future that they turn on the transfer option I will come back and update this post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arbitracoin (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:44:12 PM

I was in on the ICO and know of several others personally and a few Youtubers as well.  As of this minute it is still impossible to transfer your ATC from your wallet on the Arbitracoin platform.  When you click to transfer, it goes to a blank white screen.  I have confirmed this with several others, including a few Youtubers that are in it as well.  What I find even more concerning about this, is the fact that no one that I know can transfer any coins out of their wallet yet there is a lot of trading going on in the external exchanges.  This smells to high heaven.  It would appear that Arbitracoin is the only able to sell (more than likely selling from the pool) I would be very skeptical of putting any of your money in this platform.  I am figuring this will be a total financial lose for me and maybe I can spare a few others some financial loss.

If I find at some point in the future that they turn on the transfer option I will come back and update this post.
Okay sir, thanks for your posting. We had a private sale earlier so these people already can trade their ATC. The transfer option will be open from Monday on. So from then on everybody will be able to send ATC around.

Please comment back on Monday when everything works, thank you.

mscinvest

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:22:56 PM

Hello Arbitra-Team,

i have a problem with the stacking.. i read on your white paper that we get in the first 6 Months 100% on our stacking portfolio.
This is 16,6% in one Month.

But i have 0,000001% every day and not 0,5% every day :/

Can u explain me what do you mean with "100% in 6 Months" ?

thank you
Arbitracoin (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:57:01 AM

Hello Arbitra-Team,

i have a problem with the stacking.. i read on your white paper that we get in the first 6 Months 100% on our stacking portfolio.
This is 16,6% in one Month.

But i have 0,000001% every day and not 0,5% every day :/

Can u explain me what do you mean with "100% in 6 Months" ?

thank you
Hello sir, this staking issue should be solved next week as then everybody can withdraw their ATC and send them around.

we would like to apologize for these circumstance.
sunshine88888888

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:59:08 AM

interesting projects, independent financial payment technology platform. hopefully will be able to compete and the price will rise faster than other coins
randomalien

Activity: 10
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:44:22 PM

Afternoon, as of today I am unable to still transfer ATC out of the "backoffice" website wallet to the local or cold wallet. When you use the transfer button the only option in the address field is @username. I would like to start staking instead of the lending initially... also when will we be able to transfer out leftover LTC/BTC??? Why would anybody want to deposit LTC/BTC if they cant even buy ATC after the ICO OR withdraw?

Please advise.

Thanks.
Arbitracoin (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:05:20 AM

interesting projects, independent financial payment technology platform. hopefully will be able to compete and the price will rise faster than other coins
We already saw a pretty nice price jump on the exchange, tomorrow wallet transactions will be possible so from then on it could rise more and more.

Afternoon, as of today I am unable to still transfer ATC out of the "backoffice" website wallet to the local or cold wallet. When you use the transfer button the only option in the address field is @username. I would like to start staking instead of the lending initially... also when will we be able to transfer out leftover LTC/BTC??? Why would anybody want to deposit LTC/BTC if they cant even buy ATC after the ICO OR withdraw?

Please advise.

Thanks.
This will be possible from tomorrow on sir, so after the update this will be available for everybody.
There will also be an internal exchange within the next few weeks.
userty

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:47:38 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2020, 04:28:51 AM by userty

empty
MrThommey

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:57:31 AM

Hello userty, as you can see on http://arbitracoin.com Roadmap, there will be more Exchange possibilitys in the future!

This thing is no scam at all, this is going to be a big thing!
If you need an invite let me know and I will give you a personal Invite
Feel free to ask me questions, i will try my best to help you  Smiley

Mogsie

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:44:21 PM

I see Arbitracoin has gone quiet and wont address the last couple of posts........

If this was a serious ICO he/she would be all over the thread daily to promote it.
Hello sir, thanks for your statement. Yes our ICO was a big success and we do not know how people call us words like this. We are glad to announce many great features in the next days ! Stay tuned and let us know if you got a question.

I see Arbitracoin has gone quiet and wont address the last couple of posts........

If this was a serious ICO he/she would be all over the thread daily to promote it.
Well, I have made my mind up on these scamsters.

The silence says a lot.
Hello sir, no we just started new campaign for ATC and our ICO was a good success. We are here to answer your questions, so let us know please.
Thank you for you reply.

Why have you chosen to reply to these two posts and not my other post?
Who are the Directors of the business, please? Why the anonymity?

I am pleased you have been a success, I am fearful though for investors as you have consistently ignored the request.

I have re-read your website as you suggest and I cannot find any names of directors, registered address or Company Registration information.

Can you advsie any of this please?

I see my question on who is behind the project is being consistently ignored.

Other questions raised and the replies are quite evasive with timelines.

Anyhow, good luck to those who have invested.

Hot potato's aren't cold
fahbil

Activity: 126
Merit: 51

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:39:45 PM

What is an Arbitrage Software?

.... so we've developed our own Arbitrage Software.
The only software that is able to buy/sell in real time. For example, the software is buying a Bitcoin for 14.312$ at EXCHANGE #1
 and is selling it afterwards to EXCHANGE #2 for 17.890$, so the software made a profit of 3.578$ in a matter of seconds,

can anyone confirm if it possible to do arbitrage/transfer betwen exchange within seconds ?

Bitcointalk Mobile Friendly App for Android
Diskusi Prospek Coin Karya Anak Bangsa Pundi X (NPXS)
Keptone

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:50:17 PM

Hi dev... And any plans for bigger exchange?
Keptone

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:10:46 PM

Keptone

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:11:02 PM

Keptone