Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:41:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ARBITRACOIN 🔷  (Read 1770 times)
Drikajay

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:25:45 AM

What is the minimum amount of coin we will need to purchased when the ICO open??
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arbitracoin (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:24:02 PM

No offense meant but this reeks of a far more thought out BitConnect clone and we all know how that ended.. That said, I will probably put some $ but definitely not more than I'm willing to lose. Good luck all.

You have  right, is Maybe a Future SCAM...
 I Sent $$$ and not Received ?

No sir, BCC is another story we are ATC so we will have to prove you wrong I guess.

Let me know you username so that I can further help you, every deposit will arrive so don't worry.

What is the minimum amount of coin we will need to purchased when the ICO open??
There won't be a minimum, you can buy 1 ATC if you want to.
polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:55:56 PM

Any bounty campaign for this project?
dan168

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:37:12 AM

Does this ArbitraCoin ICO restrict any country from participating in?
dan168

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:31:58 PM

How come 2-Factor Authorization still not in place?
Furillo

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:33:14 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 06:59:18 AM by Furillo

Will you have an internal exchange so we can withdraw. If yes when will be live?
Will have reinvestment option (Automatically or Manual)?
What is the average daily interest you are predicting?
MilousPodhorsky638

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:06:01 AM

On which exchange will you be listed first?
Furillo

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:41:20 AM

First i want to congratulate you for building this new platform. Hope this will rock.
I don't have questions to ask, but i will try to help you to improve the sistem.
Investors want a strong coin, but in the end of the ICO ATC will be valued in 0,45$, what is too low. In the end of the ICO it should be 1-1.5$ to give trust in your investors that the coin will have value. How you do this? Simple, make more tiers in your ICO and increase 0,2$ in every tier. Starting with 0,10$ it's a good idea, but guys, increase the value, ok? Btw, you have too many coins out there. It should be less.
Now, your platform still have low demand. I think you need to improve the way you are attracting people. One way is by valuing your coin, so the first investors will have higher returns and can call more investors.
Fixing the coin price to at least 5$ level (and have some ways to do that artificially) before starting the lending program, would be great. People always see how the coin is valued and that is a way to call investors.
Promote with more marketing your platform. This still have low demand.
Like all the other platforms, this will have a referral program. Stop with that, please. It gives the wrong idea.
I think this ideas to your platform could be useful and they certainly worth 25k$ or 5k$, minimum.

That's all guys.

Keep the good work.

Best regards,

Ricardo Pinto
VoSo5

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:22:02 PM

This looks like a nice coin to invest. Hope you will have succesful ICO guys. How long do you think it will take till all your coins will ne sold?
Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:14:49 PM

This is an obvious scam. Do your research before investing guys...

If you already invested... Learn from this! It will not end well.
Mogsie

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:45:49 PM

Sorry for repeating something has been asked several times.

Is there any bounty?

I do not recall seeing a reply

The bounty question being ignored still

This stinks of a scam, if they cannot be bothered to answer a simple question that has been repeated numerous times there is something to hide.

Before you invest, read this thread on another ICO and look for similarities

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2301946.2880

Hot potato's aren't cold
Arbitracoin (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:35:56 AM

This is an obvious scam. Do your research before investing guys...

If you already invested... Learn from this! It will not end well.
Hello sir, in every forum there are negative people we know that. Yes please do your research and you will find out more about us in a positive way Smiley

Sorry for repeating something has been asked several times.

Is there any bounty?

I do not recall seeing a reply

The bounty question being ignored still

This stinks of a scam, if they cannot be bothered to answer a simple question that has been repeated numerous times there is something to hide.

Before you invest, read this thread on another ICO and look for similarities

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2301946.2880

Sorry sir for not answering your bounty question :/ We were busy setting everything up.
There won't be a bounty program in first place, we will provide you similar options to earn some ATC do not worry.

On which exchange will you be listed first?
Let's say we think it goes towards Coinexchange.

First i want to congratulate you for building this new platform. Hope this will rock.
I don't have questions to ask, but i will try to help you to improve the sistem.
Investors want a strong coin, but in the end of the ICO ATC will be valued in 0,45$, what is too low. In the end of the ICO it should be 1-1.5$ to give trust in your investors that the coin will have value. How you do this? Simple, make more tiers in your ICO and increase 0,2$ in every tier. Starting with 0,10$ it's a good idea, but guys, increase the value, ok? Btw, you have too many coins out there. It should be less.
Now, your platform still have low demand. I think you need to improve the way you are attracting people. One way is by valuing your coin, so the first investors will have higher returns and can call more investors.
Fixing the coin price to at least 5$ level (and have some ways to do that artificially) before starting the lending program, would be great. People always see how the coin is valued and that is a way to call investors.
Promote with more marketing your platform. This still have low demand.
Like all the other platforms, this will have a referral program. Stop with that, please. It gives the wrong idea.
I think this ideas to your platform could be useful and they certainly worth 25k$ or 5k$, minimum.

That's all guys.

Keep the good work.

Best regards,

Ricardo Pinto
Thanks for your good feedback. We are confident that we will reach a price of 1-3 $ within weeks after the ICO as that is not even such a massive market cap at all. So do you thinl affiliate programs are not good for a coin sir?

Does this ArbitraCoin ICO restrict any country from participating in?
No we don't
rnem

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:01:24 AM

Everyone - this is a scam to get you to send your bitcoins. DO NOT SEND ANY FUNDS.
Arbitracoin (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:09:16 PM

Everyone - this is a scam to get you to send your bitcoins. DO NOT SEND ANY FUNDS.
Could you please provide some proof for your accusations... :/ We are sad to hear that as we try everything to make it to you satisfactions. Thanks
Arbitracoin (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:31:11 PM

Just 7 1/2 hours to go until the ICO of ArbiTraCoin kicks off, who is ready for it!?
Arbitracoin (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:41:55 PM

Just 2 hours to go until our ICO kicks off, get ready for it and be excited!

In the first round there will be 10.000.000 for 0.10$ so make sure to get them quick.

Arbitracoin (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:47:36 PM

The ArbiTraCoin ICO is NOW open! 80,000,000 ATC are ready for sale! Be fast to get as much coins as possible for the best price! After 10,000,000 ATC are sold the price will increase. #ArbiTraCoin #ICOStart
yuuzh

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:34:39 AM

Hello,
I have sent some BTC to my Arbitracoin BTCwallet befor ICO started.
But i dont see any ATC now,after 2 rounds, in my ATC Wallet and no ATC adress.
What i have to do, for getting ATCcoin?.
bambara

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:59:40 AM

who is the team member ? and advisors
bambara

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:09:18 AM

guys do the research before investing