Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:41:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC-TC][IPO]ASICME-Our Conquest Is the Sea of Stars  (Read 14964 times)
ASICME.COM (OP)
Donator

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

ASICME official account.

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 12:32:15 PM

no way to get into this...i just sell BTCGarden and Labcoin...cannot trust...every one just simple claim have any chips design, but after a period, no even a chipset photo to be available.

my personal opinion not to involve the IPO.

We will post some photos successively. Thank you for your interest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kmtan

Activity: 196

I love Bitcoin

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 12:49:42 PM

no way to get into this...i just sell BTCGarden and Labcoin...cannot trust...every one just simple claim have any chips design, but after a period, no even a chipset photo to be available.

my personal opinion not to involve the IPO.

We will post some photos successively. Thank you for your interest.

hope to see it soon.

ASICME.COM (OP)
Donator

ASICME official account.

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 01:22:34 PM

Has VERY VERY VERY  BAD reputation in China.

We always get some criticism, but could you tell us why? We have not broken any promises we made before. Please do not judge us without basis.
wss999

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 01:30:17 PM

out of all the Chinese-based mining company, this one probably has the worst reputation of all.  Plus, with the problem of Garden, I would just stay away from all Chinese-based IPO for now.  Thank god Garden is returning the bitcoin, next company might just run with our coins altogether.
zy02264

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 01:31:21 PM

I was wondering if you have noticed BTC-Garden buyback. What's you plan for potential legal/political risk?
ASICME.COM (OP)
Donator

ASICME official account.

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 01:33:37 PM

dont trust this company.    they have no reputation in Chinese BTC community.

they fucked  a lot of new BTC users in China.

and it seems that they are going to fuck you guys in English community.

Sorry to hear that. But we cannot agree. We dispatched our products in advance, and have not broken any promises we made before. However, there are always some guys who criticize us. How could you say the "F" word?
ASICME.COM (OP)
Donator

ASICME official account.

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 01:35:53 PM

I was wondering if you have noticed BTC-Garden buyback. What's you plan for potential legal/political risk?

That's why we register our company Republic of Seychelles. And we consulted our lawyers, they say our plan is the lowest-risk plan.
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 01:59:16 PM

Even if you are not a scammer (which I don't think you are), your IPO is way overvalued, even more expensive than btcgarden. Your IPO should only be 1/4 of btcgarden's value, because you don't have the core technology, and also your reputation isn't really up to btcgarden's level.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
marinamao

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 02:43:11 PM

They did trick a lot of new BTC users in China. I'm one of them.  And they are good at arguing they are not doing anything wrong. A lot of people are asking for refunds after realizing they are providing a lot of biased information to trick them, but no one get money back.  Asicme needs to reestablish its reputation for sure.

marinamao

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 02:48:58 PM

To be fair, I don't think ASICME is a scam.  They are trying to serve their customers and also get the most profits as they can, but they are not doing it in the right way.

szmarco

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 02:56:42 PM

Just to get an understanding of what's happening here.

ASICME collected 22000 Bitcoin in pre-orders for more than two months, but wasn't able to deliver till now. Furthermore they confessed in a chinese thread that their products ME20 and ME80 are still bugged and there still are unsolved problems.

Today ASICME asks for 45000 Bitcoin and claims their company has a value of 180000 Bitcoin.
++1

No shame!
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 02:59:49 PM

Even if you are not a scammer (which I don't think you are), your IPO is way overvalued, even more expensive than btcgarden. Your IPO should only be 1/4 of btcgarden's value, because you don't have the core technology, and also your reputation isn't really up to btcgarden's level.

This is a very good point.

caoxg

Activity: 159

Winter is coming

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 04:40:19 PM

When you selling your pre-orders, you use 'A Li Xiaolai invested company' as ad.

But recently xiaolai claims he has no relationship with this IPO.

ASICME.com, can you explain the relationship between your company and Li Xiaolai?

Please explain it clear and simple.  This is an IPO, so people need to know the real share structure.

Huh, just ignore my question. Why not face the question?

actually, when you said :"ASICME has a professional Internet service and sales team led by co-founder of xiaonei.com (a SNS well-known as Chinese Facebook), and the VP of sales of meituan.com (one of the most famous group-buying websites in China), which allow us get about 22,800 BTC sales in only two months. "

This is NOT TRUE.

The TRUTH is, people buy asicme pre-orders because they see  'A LiXiaolai invested company'  as branding. People only trust xiaolai , and someone who is co-founder of xiaonei.com? who knows this guy? Nobody in China.

And now, xiaolai has claimed in Weibo, he has no relationship with this IPO.

I'm running a Chinese crowdfunding website: dreamchina.com.
aoshea

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Could someone link me a summary of the history of this companies dealings? I have read a lot of stuff saying they have scammed people in China, tons of pre-orders never delivered etc. Also as a courtesy could someone translate the chinese posts in this thread, it is hard to follow when there are multiple languages being spoken  Huh

I sell Bhut Jolokia "Ghost" Chili seeds and other hot pepper seeds for BTC. PM me for details.
techwtf

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:44:21 PM

Could someone link me a summary of the history of this companies dealings? I have read a lot of stuff saying they have scammed people in China, tons of pre-orders never delivered etc. Also as a courtesy could someone translate the chinese posts in this thread, it is hard to follow when there are multiple languages being spoken  Huh
Not required, as long as you dont know much details, keeping away from this IPO is enough.
ASICME.COM (OP)
Donator

ASICME official account.

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 01:22:44 PM

ASICME random history:

1 lixiaolai invested in this company (but recently lixiaolai says there's no relationship with the IPO).

2 Presell Clone Machines (Avalon chip), selling mining contracts, and expensive hosting services (purchase with their machines). None of them will ever break even, in RMB or BTC. and they dont tell the buyers about the rising difficulty issues.

3 Purchased Avalon chips from earlier group buys (as order placed earlier, the group buys are jimmy2011's, in Chinese subforum), their own orders are only placed after June with a much later deliver estimation.

4 Some kinds of media promotion, claiming to be the largest (bitcoin) mining machine provider in China & third in the world (if I remember correctly), tricking (& have tricked) many new comers in China.
(about 4: use site:163.com ASICME or sina.com.cn or something in Google)

lixiaolai gave us much help and directions in our Bitcoin miners project.

We told the buyers about the risks related to mining, actually it is in our description of products and services in Taobao.com. If you can read Chinese, here it is http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.28.c4iwaZ&id=26025732591&initiative_new=1 ,note that we also attached some newbie guides about bitcoin.
ASICME.COM (OP)
Donator

ASICME official account.

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 01:27:49 PM

Our chip designers have China military background. Honestly, for 28nm or 40nm, we do not have any advantage, but for 65nm chips, we have speed advantage. Because we can design and produce and package it in China.
ASICME.COM (OP)
Donator

ASICME official account.

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 01:43:22 PM

When you selling your pre-orders, you use 'A Li Xiaolai invested company' as ad.

But recently xiaolai claims he has no relationship with this IPO.

ASICME.com, can you explain the relationship between your company and Li Xiaolai?

Please explain it clear and simple.  This is an IPO, so people need to know the real share structure.

Huh, just ignore my question. Why not face the question?

actually, when you said :"ASICME has a professional Internet service and sales team led by co-founder of xiaonei.com (a SNS well-known as Chinese Facebook), and the VP of sales of meituan.com (one of the most famous group-buying websites in China), which allow us get about 22,800 BTC sales in only two months. "

This is NOT TRUE.

The TRUTH is, people buy asicme pre-orders because they see  'A LiXiaolai invested company'  as branding. People only trust xiaolai , and someone who is co-founder of xiaonei.com? who knows this guy? Nobody in China.

And now, xiaolai has claimed in Weibo, he has no relationship with this IPO.

We do have cooperation with lixiaolai, and he gave us much help and directions in our Bitcoin miners project.

About what claim that people buy our pre-orders because of lixiaolai's personal brand, we have to say that some people buy our products and services because of his brand, and most of this type of people are familiar with bitcoin already. But most of our customers are common people in China. Without our promotion, they even do not know what BTC is. It is hard to say that they place their orders just because of lixiaolai.
caoxg

Activity: 159

Winter is coming

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 02:01:06 PM

We do have cooperation with lixiaolai, and he gave us much help and directions in our Bitcoin miners project.

About what claim that people buy our pre-orders because of lixiaolai's personal brand, we have to say that some people buy our products and services because of his brand, and most of this type of people are familiar with bitcoin already. But most of our customers are common people in China. Without our promotion, they even do not know what BTC is. It is hard to say that they place their orders just because of lixiaolai.

Thank you for your reply.

I understand you choose words carefully because this is an IPO.

You use the word  "cooperation" instead of "been invested", so , is it a official claim you are not invested by Li Xiaolai?

I'm running a Chinese crowdfunding website: dreamchina.com.
bingjiw

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 02:04:35 PM

ASICME IPO 何时开卖?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: