Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:08:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN|ITO] meVu.bet - P2P Network to Bet on Anything, Anytime, Against Anyone!  (Read 18067 times)
kungfukenny

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:46:20 AM

When will product be available on app store?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frenchvanillacoffee

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:04:56 AM

Hello sir when the moon
macncheese22

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:05:38 AM

y вac ecть блaгoтвopитeльнaя кaмпaния?
Mith19

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:18:52 PM

Amazing idea and project guys :-)

Maybe I missed something -- I checked your website and also your whitepaper, but I didn't find any information about how to take part in the pre-ITO?
hellowhenlambo

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:38:20 AM

Amazing idea and project guys :-)

Maybe I missed something -- I checked your website and also your whitepaper, but I didn't find any information about how to take part in the pre-ITO?

according to their telegram, their pre-sale is already closed Sad.  I wanted to be part of it as well!
meVu.bet

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:55:38 AM

When will product be available on app store?
Beta will be available around the same time as the World Cup, in line with the main sale!
skrrtskrrt

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:31:30 AM

Hello what was hard cap of presale, i missed it Sad
Mith19

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:34:06 PM

They updated the whitepaper according to the ITO and the token prices.
Pre-ITO-price was 5 cent per token, the old white paper said that in the public ITO the price will start at 10 cent and will then permanently increase up to 30 Cent.

But now, new version of the white paper --> ITO-price starts at 40 cent and will end at 50 cent.

What happened? Have you guys become greedy?
cryptobountybro

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:48:45 PM

Pre-ITO-price was 5 cent per token, the old white paper said that in the public ITO the price will start at 10 cent and will then permanently increase up to 30 Cent.

But now, new version of the white paper --> ITO-price starts at 40 cent and will end at 50 cent.

I'll send you a post card from the moon Smiley
whiteiverson42

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:16:43 AM

Team should advertise bounty more
Mith19

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:56:08 PM

That's very kind of you and I'm really looking forward to  Smiley

But nevertheless, making such a big and fundemental change in the financial plan without any explanations given etc + ignoring my question, while being active in the bounty campaign thread --> this is somehow the most detailed answer the team could give.

No thank you.
Myrik_BY

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:23:07 PM

Hmm, devs, Thanks for letting me know...
The russian-speaking audience would be unpleasantly surprised to buy your coins by other rules, than those indicated in their local white paper.
Mith19

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:56:02 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 10:44:06 PM by Mith19

The russian-speaking audience would be unpleasantly surprised to buy your coins by other rules, than those indicated in their local white paper.

Jap, the communication and the transfer of information is really shitty. And it's quite obvious, why they are not showing any tendency to talk about it.
I think they were quite overwhelmed by the big demand (understandable, it is a nice project) during their pre-ITO, which was closed a long time before the announced deadline --> which is fine, when you were to slow, it's your problem, nothing to argue about.
But then apparently they started to wonder why they are giving away their tokens so cheap, given the big interest which was already there during pre-ITO. So they increased the prices of the main token sale without attracting any attention to it. Apparently they were hoping that nobody will complain because nobody will realize it (and people who are already invested made via this already insanely gains, so of course, they will also not complain).

I just want to stress what this means whith an easy example:

- Person A invests 1000$ in the main tokensale (first stage, token price is 0.4$)

- Person A gets 2500 tokens

- Person B invested 1000$ during the pre-ITO

- Person B got 20.000 tokens

So persons who invested in the pre-ITO have have gotten a bonus of additional 700%!

700%, this is insane.

I saw people complaining at some ICOs about bonuses of 50%, but compared to 700%, this is merely kindergarden.
cryptobountybro

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:14:29 PM

That's very kind of you and I'm really looking forward to  Smiley

But nevertheless, making such a big and fundemental change in the financial plan without any explanations given etc + ignoring my question, while being active in the bounty campaign thread --> this is somehow the most detailed answer the team could give.

No thank you.
im not part of team lol
meVu

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:18:57 AM

Jap, the communication and the transfer of information is really shitty. And it's quite obvious, why they are not showing any tendency to talk about it.
I think they were quite overwhelmed by the big demand (understandable, it is a nice project) during their pre-ITO, which was closed a long time before the announced deadline --> which is fine, when you were to slow, it's your problem, nothing to argue about.
But then apparently they started to wonder why they are giving away their tokens so cheap, given the big interest which was already there during pre-ITO. So they increased the prices of the main token sale without attracting any attention to it. Apparently they were hoping that nobody will complain because nobody will realize it (and people who are already invested made via this already insanely gains, so of course, they will also not complain).

I just want to stress what this means whith an easy example:

- Person A invests 1000$ in the main tokensale (first stage, token price is 0.4$)

- Person A gets 2500 tokens

- Person B invested 1000$ during the pre-ITO

- Person B got 20.000 tokens

So persons who invested in the pre-ITO have have gotten a bonus of additional 700%!

700%, this is insane.

I saw people complaining at some ICOs about bonuses of 50%, but compared to 700%, this is merely kindergarden.

I understand where the concern is coming from, and apologize for the way you are feeling. We needed to make the change to the price of the token as long term business decision.

Our lead investor (global blockchain) found us with out us having spent any $$ on marketing. We met them in person, showed them our prototype and shook on a deal. Global blockchain purchased our token along with 30% equity at an average of 8c USD/MVU. Global blockchain will provide the funds needed to compete for the attention in this space but will bring a lot more then just capital to the table. Not only will development be expedited but key connections, and partnerships will be announced in the coming weeks/months, that would not of been possible otherwise.

With GBC we feel more confident in being able to gain early traction, adding the needed liquidity on our platform, and exceeding the expectations we have set out.

Previously our raise was only for 7MM USD in the public sale, and after discussions with GBC, our advisors, and executives from traditional or "legacy" sports books 7 MM is just not enough to compete.

We want to be here in 3-5 years when the mainstream begins adopting crypto and blockchain tech and see meVu as a trusted, fun and established dapp. This is why we raised the starting price in the public sale to 40c with 60MM MVU available for a sale targeting a 24 Mil USD raise, which in our opinion is still a very modest.  This will allow us to become a self sustaining and established brand for the future.

Once again we do apologize for the change at such a late time, but we needed to adapt our plan for future success. We have been busy at work and I apologize for not being as active as we should be on this forum. Gearing up for our marketing campaign April 1st and have many things to get organized prior too. I check telegram 24/7 and you can join our group here https://t.me/joinchat/FKcKRUwJ1_T8zMK2Lueu3A
Alternatively you can always email me kelvin@mevu.bet and I will be sure to answer ASAP. Thank you for your interest in meVu, and I hope you understand our decision and continue participating in our community.
whatttnoo

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:38:31 AM

wow very strong project, very interested will read more
cryptojesus1

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:22:53 PM

Hello sir, how does differ from other gambling related coins