Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROPS] [BOUNTIES] SeCured (LOCK) Token GENERAL INFO PAGE  (Read 1517 times)
DiMagnaSeCured (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:52:15 PM

Airdrop # 2 sign up and token distribution ends this week Friday. We've delivered SeCured tokens to every wallet that completed the requirements for this airdrop. If you haven't received you tokens, then you probably didn't fulfill and complete this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd1kkpFnSvDnwBWtpXQ8RKaB7MsZsiLe3anZ3gRxFsg4F0-rA/viewform Airdrop # 3 will begin this month and for this airdrop we will distributed $100 worth of ETH or BTC.
mario9x

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:43:14 PM

Hello, I have not recieved token yet.  Huh Is the distribution end?
DiMagnaSeCured (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:32:33 PM

Yes it has ended, did you fill out form and meet the requirements? If so, whats your wallet address and what airdrop are you missing?
cryptoneum

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:45:36 AM

Yes it has ended, did you fill out form and meet the requirements? If so, whats your wallet address and what airdrop are you missing?

What happened to Airdrop # 3, the date says it should start today?
DiMagnaSeCured (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:19:42 PM

What happened to Airdrop # 3, the date says it should start today?

The airdrop form goes live today.
DiMagnaSeCured (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:20:52 PM

Airdrop # 3 form is live! Make sure you follow the form instructions: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfY2S60GCZhJ1EOwANYkUE9BdXOoT8mWPJOuXUHJtQSjXAXaQ/viewform
ikhub

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:31:27 PM

Airdrop # 3 form is live! Make sure you follow the form instructions: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfY2S60GCZhJ1EOwANYkUE9BdXOoT8mWPJOuXUHJtQSjXAXaQ/viewform

The Eth address in the form is invalid.
BTW, is it compulsory to sent BTC or ETH to receive the Airdrop?
DiMagnaSeCured (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:42:48 PM

The Eth address in the form is invalid.
BTW, is it compulsory to sent BTC or ETH to receive the Airdrop?

You only need to sent BTC or ETH if you don't have more than 6 SeCured tokens. Not Sure why you're having problems but you can also use this address: 0x9491C7f346Cf68015a1Da86b677F23716187f59C  for ETH
cryptoneum

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:47:40 AM

SeCured Token

Airdrops:

We will be conducting a total of three airdrops.

Bounty Airdrop #3: ($100) Worth of BTC/ETH (AIRDROP # 3 SIGNUP ENDS: 3/27/18)

Requirements:

Must have 6 or more SeCured Tokens

Complete DiMagna SeCured Token Airdrop #3 Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfY2S60GCZhJ1EOwANYkUE9BdXOoT8mWPJOuXUHJtQSjXAXaQ/viewform

To Receive $100 in BTC or ETH YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 6 SECURED TOKENS IN YOUR WALLET AND COMPLETE THE AIRDROP #3 FORM! ONLY 200 WALLETS WILL RECEIVE THIS BONUS!

MAKE SURE YOU READ AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE FORM.

Need to Contact us? Email us: admin@dimagna.com

*Value of SeCured Token Coverage

What happened to your airdrop#3? distribution was suppose to be done on 28/03/2018 but no response from dev. Another Scam coin?
phuocduong

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:52:12 AM

i cant access link of airdrop form
cryptoneum

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:49:54 PM

Don't Worry about it. seems like Dev is long gone..there is no update from last one week.
DiMagnaSeCured (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:30:54 PM

Don't Worry about it. seems like Dev is long gone..there is no update from last one week.

My apologies, Airdrop #3 ended on it's stated date and the corresponding crypto was send to the winning wallets. Those that participated in Airdrop #3 and didn't win will be entered in the lock reward program drawings to win those crypto prizes. More info will be announced about this program this month. Stay Tuned!!
cryptoneum

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:35:08 PM

My apologies, Airdrop #3 ended on it's stated date and the corresponding crypto was send to the winning wallets. Those that participated in Airdrop #3 and didn't win will be entered in the lock reward program drawings to win those crypto prizes. More info will be announced about this program this month. Stay Tuned!!
Dev Thanks for responding.. Can u give us the eth or BTC wallet address from which winning crypto was distributed. Let us know if it is possible to check?
cryptoneum

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:55:04 PM

Airdrop #3 was suppose to be distributed to 200 participants who has more than 6 Secured Tokens.

Searching the contract address 3PMopcoEbhVVaKrT2w9USCWsVBDhEfgRg2M on Waves explorer shows that only 10 people had more than 6 secured tokens.

Were there more 190 people who brought more than 6 tokens during Airdrop #3? If not then how was the airdrop distributed to 200 people.

Show us the ETH or BTC wallet address from which the airdrop was distributed.

DiMagnaSeCured (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:47:38 PM

Airdrop #3 was suppose to be distributed to 200 participants who has more than 6 Secured Tokens.

Searching the contract address 3PMopcoEbhVVaKrT2w9USCWsVBDhEfgRg2M on Waves explorer shows that only 10 people had more than 6 secured tokens.

Were there more 190 people who brought more than 6 tokens during Airdrop #3? If not then how was the airdrop distributed to 200 people.

Show us the ETH or BTC wallet address from which the airdrop was distributed.

You might want to re-read the requirements again for airdrop #3 because two lines down from that 6 SeCured Tokens statement we stated that if you didn't have that amount of tokens then you had to pay a small fee to enter. On the contrary to your believes and research, we actually have thousands of wallets with more than 6 SeCured tokens and even had more than 200 people participate which was the reason we decided to enter the non winning participants in our Lock Rewards program that starts this month which will allow you and other token holders to win more crypto for years and years to come. Nevertheless, if you dis-trust us, our methods and the services that were working so hard to provide to you and others then by all means you are welcome to resend us your Airdropped SeCured tokens and self suspend your engagement with DiMagna and our community. If this is not a choice you wish to make than thank you for being a token holder and waiting with patience as we work to provide you with great financial growth and security which currently is provided with no cost. 
DiMagnaSeCured (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:03:47 AM

As per schedule the lock rewards program is now active https://www.dimagna.com/lockrewards and next will be the finalization of partnerships toward the growth of the SeCured Tokens. Stay tuned and stay SeCured!
mario9x

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:15:01 AM

Are you still exist, a good project  Cry
ngocchau250

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:31:34 PM

Great project with a great team and supporters. Let’s make this grow up!!
mario9x

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:26:55 AM

I have qualified for Airdrop 2 and 3, but have not received a token yet.
My wallet address is: 3PKfcPs7sypZEcmShoV46gJnMUdoBLB1R9p
miejokky

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:58:25 AM

Any news on the drop? no sign of anything as yet.
Look forward to seeing the roadmap
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: