Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:20:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A must have coins!  (Read 361 times)
KbJinx (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:14:55 AM

This is my opinion only and not an investment advice to anyone out there!!!

Coins that everyone should have on their radar :

Long Term Hold

1) Cardano ADA
2) Etherium ETH
3) Icon ICX
4) Neo NEO
5) Enigma ENG
6) Ripple XRP --- Wait for the support level to stabilize before buying

Short Term Hold (2-4 month) with potential 10x profit:

Quoine Liquid QASH
Ripio RCN
Electroneum ENT
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:25:09 AM

What do you think about the BNB?
Binance developing stock exchange, and dont scamming in the near future.
Also, the Binance buys every month a part of the tokens and burns them, it is probably logical that the price of such a coin will only grow.
I think the BNB - "Must have coin" for half-year.
KbJinx (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:44:52 AM

Basically its one of the best exchanges out there.

Holding a coin will lead to a slow/steady gain overtime, unless there will be some major announcements/platform improvements, which will lead to pump and retraction while setting a new (higher) support level.

I missed out on Binance, this is why my pick is QASH.

I have a position on it at .71. Coin will moon in  anticipation of exchange going live. They have some great ideas and are trying to be compliant, hence there is no partnership with Binance as of now (Binance is not a compliant exchange).
Bachelorrd

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:47:24 AM

Yeah I think it is a good portfolio, I am not sure though with ripple as with its rise, there are also rumors about it. Like, it is just being hyped by the big investors.

Fighting against Inequality!
LaLegiste

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:02:58 AM

nice picks. i'd just wanted to add that not only ICX is worth to HODL, but all the holy trinity ICX-AION-WAN. working together in partnership all the three will be mooning this year for sure.

sic57005

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:07:27 AM

ADA and ETH are the best.

Others are still decent, but definitely not the best choice in any of factors and factor combination like potential growth amount/stable growth/technology.
ZETMAN

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:13:29 AM

What do you think about the BNB?
Binance developing stock exchange, and dont scamming in the near future.
Also, the Binance buys every month a part of the tokens and burns them, it is probably logical that the price of such a coin will only grow.
I think the BNB - "Must have coin" for half-year.
I think so too. Binance also has rumors about entering Japan,that further value will increase if realized.
zilinzhi

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:32:46 AM

This is my opinion only and not an investment advice to anyone out there!!!

Coins that everyone should have on their radar :

Long Term Hold

1) Cardano ADA
2) Etherium ETH
3) Icon ICX
4) Neo NEO
5) Enigma ENG
6) Ripple XRP --- Wait for the support level to stabilize before buying

Short Term Hold (2-4 month) with potential 10x profit:

Quoine Liquid QASH
Ripio RCN
Electroneum ENT
ETH and XRP are the ones that I trust most. As for others, I don't know very much and I will do more research. And thanks for your advice.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     SETHER - Blockchain meets Social Networks     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 4th December
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:05:24 AM

Haha I would stay away from Ripple, it is so centralized. Also, I would add in Dragonchain, it was supported by Disney and it is set to become a platform for companies to host their ICO's. Anyone interested should do some research about it first of course, and not blindly invest in it.

cryptogirls85

Activity: 169

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:10:39 AM

What about Verge and Waves?... A lot of people were saying they have a very bright future in 2018  Grin
I got in on a few Cardano coins (on 1$) just before they started going down  Grin.... it`s just my luck... I wait and I wait... then right when I get it... it goes down

liangweicha

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:14:32 AM

Indeed, in my opinion, the tokens you hold are some good tokens, but you need to be careful. The recent increase in the encryption money market is very large, which means the risk is very high.

Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:18:05 AM

For long term investments, a must have coins are Cardano, Verge, Ripple, Tron and other top Altcoins that are low valued coins like lower than a buck.
For short-term then I only recommend Oyster, I bought it while it was cheaper as low as $0.0005 then after 6 weeks it turned into $4 then rumors showing it'll climb as high as $12 so now I consider myself blessed and lucky.
saendom

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:23:55 AM

IQeon, guys! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2479328.0 If you believe in AR/VR/AI future of gaming, and if you want to earn some money on your gaming abilities.
ico_reviews

Merit: 101

ICO reviews through objective analysis

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:24:08 AM

If you have advice or want to find out about upcoming ICOs you can also have a look at https://cryptorated.com/
CoinboyBebop

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:27:03 AM

A must have Coin is XSPEC. Its supply is limited to 21million coins like bitcoin. But the difference is that XSPEC is totally anonymous. You can use it in countrys where cryptocurrencies are forbidden. MarketCap is actually very low, so without making any new records in the market cap it can reach easily some hunderts of dollars per coin.
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:28:10 AM

Not sure if I would want to buy Ripple at this point of time. Even if someone is buying Ripple at support level, its best to have a tight stop loss in place. This one has a history of going in bear for months and months after making huge waves.

LendingPlatforms

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:35:30 AM

What about Verge and Waves?... A lot of people were saying they have a very bright future in 2018  Grin
I got in on a few Cardano coins (on 1$) just before they started going down  Grin.... it`s just my luck... I wait and I wait... then right when I get it... it goes down

Hi,

Sorry but for Cardano it's jsut speculation, for now there's nothing...So buying after a X50 looks like taking some risks...
Such like VERGE which just raised to much...(look at the list for the alternative...)

On the opposite, buying WAVES is buying long term, already a working product with a hard working team...Sure not a X 30 in the short term like crazy coins BUT if you really believe in the tech, then it should be part of your blockfolio...

You should diversify enough with both coins with working products and also try on few ones with big short term potential...

Here is my list :
1) BITCOIN
2) ETH
3) WAVES
4) KOMODO
5) MONERO
6) VECHAIN
7) WANCHAIN
Cool NEBULAS
9) SPECTRECOIN because such great tech and such lowmarket cap in a 2018 year when we'll see more regulation so privacy coins should perform well
10) OMISEGO

Always do your research sure but caution about hypes coins that already made X50 very fast...
Digiple

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:36:12 AM

Why there is no NEM and XLM??
google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

Yep, your list is really pretty good and I agree with it.
Maybe to short term hold I would add and VeChain,VEN and Litecoin, LTC.

loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:43:53 AM

I think it's very good portfolio. You've got all the promising altcoins. However I think that long term coins are only Ethereum, Cardano and Ripple. Others are still still short term for me. Anyway it's a good collection that will help newbies to choose coins to go with.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: