Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 11:23:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Platipus ICO  (Read 169 times)
Platipus Splash (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:21:14 AM

Platipus (www.platipus.io) pre-sale for its ICO has started. First monetization of rights platform.   https://platipus.io
Platipus’ vision is to be the place where solar assets are germinated from, and the place where monetization of these solar assets is shared and distributed to its rightful owners. Platipus is simply is a better way to make money from innovative distributed energy assets in a manner the world is waiting for. 

The Platipus Network will be accountable to the community and produce vast wealth for the community. It will change how people interact with energy forever. Platipus represents the true democratization of energy, not just trading in energy but ownership in the means of production in energy (the energy assets).

WHITEPAPER https://docsend.com/view/ubs8ksw

It is a world where the community owns a vast swarm of solar assets, becoming an economic force to do good, and deal with powerful corporations that dominate the energy industry and economy.
 Smiley @platipusSplash #platipusICO
Johnselfo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:51:13 PM

This is an interesting concept. I want to let you know that the roadmap section of your website isn't working. Which is sad because I wanted to know more.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:34:24 PM

I would like to clarify. And what is solar assets? Will solar batteries be used? Or is there some kind of solar energy? Or is it just a figurative expression?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: