Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:01:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nice Hash only getting paidout half of Daily estimated earnings  (Read 190 times)
Balkos (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:24:41 AM

Hi Guys,

I added a second card to my machine on the weekend.  I now have a 1070 and a 1080ti.
When i run on Nicehash it tells me that my estimated daily earnings will be anywhere from $10-$15USD (.0007-.0010BTCH) per day.  I understand that this fluctuates and sometimes goes to 0 momentarily when switching currencies.
However when I check my actual Balance over time it is closer to $6 (.00042 BTC) per 24hour period.

Also when i check whattomine my hash rate for equihash is inline with what is expected for my cards (1115.0h/s) and the site is saying I should be doing .00091 BTC or 12.50USD

Now I understand that these are all estimates but i am surprised to see i am getting paid half of the estimate. 
Anything i should be checking?  Nicehash ripping me off?
I'm fairly technical and have got CCminer configured for several coins and EWBF's CUDA ready to go and wallets created.  I wonder if I'm just better off mining zclassic or something directly.

Thanks for reading!

d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:28:07 AM

Hi Guys,

I added a second card to my machine on the weekend.  I now have a 1070 and a 1080ti.
When i run on Nicehash it tells me that my estimated daily earnings will be anywhere from $10-$15USD (.0007-.0010BTCH) per day.  I understand that this fluctuates and sometimes goes to 0 momentarily when switching currencies.
However when I check my actual Balance over time it is closer to $6 (.00042 BTC) per 24hour period.

Also when i check whattomine my hash rate for equihash is inline with what is expected for my cards (1115.0h/s) and the site is saying I should be doing .00091 BTC or 12.50USD

Now I understand that these are all estimates but i am surprised to see i am getting paid half of the estimate. 
Anything i should be checking?  Nicehash ripping me off?
I'm fairly technical and have got CCminer configured for several coins and EWBF's CUDA ready to go and wallets created.  I wonder if I'm just better off mining zclassic or something directly.

Thanks for reading!

Move to nano pool or any zec pool of your choice. Mine zcash directly. Youll make more just on fees alone let alone the more accepted shares. You’ll get paid out about twice a day. Payout threshold is .01 zec. Nicehash is not to be trusted.   If you don’t want to sign up on exchange use ShapeShift to convert to coin of choice

BR

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
Balkos (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:46:47 PM

Ok thanks.  That's kind of what i figured.  I just east the $60 loss on Nicehash.
I have exchanges setup already and a ledges too so I'm good on getting my coins moved around.  NH was just so easy lol.
I used Nanopool about 6 months ago for Etherium and really liked it.  I'm trying Mining Pool Hub right now.  They have alot of cool features and low fees.
For my setup it looks like Zclassic will be the most profitable.  And if I don't want to sit on the coins I can exchange to LTC and get paid in USD fairly quickly and cheaply.

Thanks for the response
ringer1315

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:14:24 PM

What wallets do you recommend for mining? i'm not a fan of keeping stuff on an exchange but would mining to an exchange wallet (via awesomeminer) and then buying what i want then transferring to cold storage be a good strategy? Nicehash seems to be underpaying for the hashing power through fees. I heard not to mine to nano s ledgers because they have issues dealing with large volumes of smaller transactions. I'd like to hear some safe wallet solutions for miners that other people utilize.

EDIT: I'm talking about for a variety of miners GPU, S9, D3, L3+, Giant X10 etc... Not just GPU.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: