Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The return of HEXTRACOIN??????  (Read 115 times)
Tenten92 (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:35:33 AM

After the bug fixes due to hacker attacks Hextracoin has come back to break anxiety for all Investors
With this comeback, HXT has changed its appearance as well as introduced some new tactics to attract investment.
What do you think about this comeback?
Should trust in hextracoin again?
gluedog

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:46:57 AM

I could not help but laugh when i read the title, lol!

Billionaire Token - Are you burning to play?
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:26:17 AM

HEXTRACOIN is one of the lending program similar Bitconnect, ETHConnect, Goldreward and many more. In my opinion all lending coin is only use ponzi scheme to pay profit to the their member. I dont believe it if they has trading bot without single loss. And also many lending coin now the price of the coin going dump alot, like Regalcoin dump  from $80 to $2 , so my opinion is very risky to make investment in any lending coin, and much better just make investment in popular coin like ETH, DASH,LTC, WAVES.

Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 04:10:45 AM

This is a great come back for Hextracoin success. Their successful return is for good because they have come up with new strategies. Let hope that our prediction comes through. Thanks

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:51:22 AM

After the bug fixes due to hacker attacks Hextracoin has come back to break anxiety for all Investors
With this comeback, HXT has changed its appearance as well as introduced some new tactics to attract investment.
https://steemit.com/scam/@cem/hextracoin-don-t-fall-for-this-scam
Just a brother from regal, bitconnect and another ponzi coin. Rather than called those as investors and I'd liked to name them all as victims. Majority of people known hextra just another shit ponzi coin.
So it will be difficult to give a lure to the investors (victims to invest in this shit ponzi coin)

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:14:50 AM

Despite the number of warnings on this forum on lending coins that they are nothing but ponzis, you are still asking if to trust them! Please go ahead and trust them, it's your money after all.

Meanwhile, why do all ponzis have the same Modus Operandi of bailing out?
hoeda

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:03:11 PM

what's that?
i don't know it...

hextracoin, where i can get it?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: