Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NODE Haven: The Intelligent Super-Cloud  (Read 897 times)
NODEhaven (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:31:20 AM

Tokens will be unlocked within 2 weeks after public token sale has reached an end.  At that time NODE tokens purchased during the token sale may transferred in any way that ERC20 tokens are capable.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

Hi, are there ay news about the token pre-sale? Will it be visible on the website or some other "pre" method? Thanks.

NODEhaven (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:41:14 PM

Yes, the details of the token sale will be posted on the website.  As of today, April 1st, presale period has begun for 10% of total token distribution at 25% bonus.  70% is reserved for the public sale.  If you would like more information please send an email to myself at cgdusek@nodehaven.com or join us on telegram.  https://t.me/NODEhaven

NODEhaven (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:58:53 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 01:16:23 PM by NODEhaven

What is the minimal pay to invest?

$25k USD is minimum for presale and we are being very selective who is able to participate.  We want to make sure that our interests are aligned.  We would like early investors to have a reward while making sure that it is beneficial for the community.

Tentatively, there is a $250 minimum for public sale.  With $250 of NODE tokens this will allow at least one miner reserved when first batch is complete and potentially two miners reserved at second batch.

BTC miners and all other future equipment may be reserved with 10% value in NODE tokens based on bookvalue cost.  Miners that are reserved with NODE tokens are priced according to equations in the Whitepaper which at their core is a cost+10% model and does not change according to market price of Bitcoin.

1st run bears the allocated engineering cost (first access to technology)
2nd run is not burdened with engineering cost (lowest cost product)

Our mission is to make advanced technology accessible to everyone. Because NODE Haven will not mine wih the equipment ourselves NODE token holders will always have first access to technology.  NODE Haven is incentivized with tokens causing us to want to drive the number of NODE/Terahash down effectively increasing the value of each token.  In this manner, because of the cooperative model, it is best for us to make the most efficient and valuable equipment at the lowest cost to NODE token holder.

The idea is to provide the same advantages that ASIC manufacturers have have when mining and store it in a token.  Also, with colocation facilities being built around the world you can host the miner in a facility and never have to touch the equipment.  Or you can sell the equipment yourself by offering a presale of equipment to pay for reserved miners and enjoy the margin.  This can be done over and over again as you receive the reservation tokens back if you pay in cash/Crypto.

If there is any further interest email myself at cgdusek@nodehaven.com

As an update:  Tudor, with bountyhive.io, is really pushing us to make the website and marketing materials as strong as possible.  We will go live soon, but we want to make sure every t is crossed and i dotted before we launch the marketing campaign in earnest.
NODEhaven (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:39:34 PM

Update continued:  we added another ASIC advisor expert in history of Bitcoin RTL that is helping to shape strategy regarding the 2nd generation of NODE Haven bitcoin miners.  The timeline for the 2nd generation includes a prologed period of study that will be done concurrently with development and production of 1st generation NODE Haven 7nm BTC miners. 

1st generation will be targeting 30%-50% better efficiency (.05-.07j/GH)
2nd generation will be targeting up to 80% better efficiency (.02 j/GH)

We have made more room for more technical advisors.  Most of the bases are already covered but if you feel you can bring a novel approach or unique  perspective contact us or reach out to us on telegram.
NODEhaven (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:56:18 AM

Update - 4/11/2018

New Website is live at http://nodehaven.com
We will begin mass marketing soon.
NODEhaven (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:46:09 AM

Update: 4/30/2018

Lots of good stuff coming down the pipe...

1. Preparing for bounty programs as we speak.  Those outside of United States may participate.  Please watch Bitcointalk bounty announcement thread for that.  Bounties will be ran by http://BountyHive.io whose Co-Founder is one of our Advisors.

2. We are also bringing on a new team member with 20+ years of Firmware/Hardware experience that currently runs a Bitcoin mine here in the United States.

3. NODE Haven is an officially registered business of the state of Wyoming.  Please read the two Medium articles that we wrote about how NODE Haven will run a fully SEC compliant Token Sale.  NODE Haven is the first company to register in Wyoming and issue a legislatively defined Utility Token.

3rd Medium Article
Title: Our decision to become a Wyoming Utility Token
https://hackernoon.com/our-decision-to-become-a-wyoming-utility-token-43856212a5ac

4th Medium Article
Title: Marriage of Federal and Wyoming "Utility Token" exemptions
https://hackernoon.com/the-marriage-of-federal-and-wyoming-utility-token-exemptions-d53848a8947f

cryptoleo_ru

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:24:19 AM

totally in!
becruxrubbish

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:20:15 PM

NODE Haven is a US based blockchain hardware manufacturer developing advanced crypto-mining equipment, as well as developing new and customized blockchain hardware use cases and applications ranging from artificial intelligence mining to supporting neural networks and even video transcoding.
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:38:07 AM

NODE Haven provide monthly updates for their community to stay up-to-date during their building phase. Watch here the last NODE Haven Milestone Update:

https://medium.com/nodehaven/node-haven-milestone-update-5-10-18-9157ae83a1a3
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:51:23 AM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

As a community,  is it possible to collaborate and effectively come up with a video presentation on why sintez is important. In order to promote the project?
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:02:22 PM

This is EXACTLY what this space needs!! Brilliant. Goosebumps.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:48:25 AM

Looks promising, but the min contribution for the presale is too high for me. But i will follow this project. Token will be available right  after presale/tokensale ? And will be transferable also then?
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:19:32 PM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
What are your suggestions? I agree with you.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:12:48 AM

So basically you have one engineer that will work on it ? What a load of crap. Looks like a scam to me.

Scams usually don't show that much transparency Wink I've been following this discussion since it initially started in December on thebitcoin.pub and for me this is definitely not a scam, if you're in for some reading check out this link https://thebitcoin.pub/t/build-your-own-asic-miner/14173/182.

I'm following the discussion on Slack and Telegram on a daily basis and I must say I'm really exited about this.

Don't waste your time on the naysayers and the bashers, they do not have anything good to deliver anyway. If it's crap to them then crap they will be. Plain and simple really. I have checked the website and it is 100% legit and no indicators that they will not deliver their goods to the investors and consumers.
jan cok

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:06:25 AM

Where can I find the latest news for this project bro? I believe this project will have many investors and great success the team only needs to be more enthusiastic in promoting it.

benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 01:06:04 AM

Well this is about mining and many are interested in mining cryptos nowadays. I would like to ask if there are any news about the token being put into exchanges? I would like to find out how much this token can be purchased on exchanges.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
NODEhaven (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:52:19 AM

Where can I find the latest news for this project bro? I believe this project will have many investors and great success the team only needs to be more enthusiastic in promoting it.

Please check out our website at http://nodehaven.com.  There you will also find our other social channels.  We have been very busy executing on our expanded goal of building a federated cloud network and platform.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: