Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2024, 03:27:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I found a IOTA faucet  (Read 193 times)
Arpetuos (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:09:18 AM

Hey there !

I am glad to share you one of the rare IOTA faucets.
I don't know if they actually pay out, but who never tries never wins.

The payouts are from

3 IOTA
30 IOTA
300 IOTA
3000 IOTA
30000 IOTA
to 1 MIOTA

Here is my affiliate link : https://goo.gl/qnDzZL

Regards,
Arpetuos
Arpetuos (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:26:26 AM

Wow !

They added some payment proofs here: Payment Proof.
You can check it out.
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:28:02 AM

Does anyone actually do faucets?
prince05

Activity: 126
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:40:03 AM

Does anyone actually do faucets?

i do faucets in my free time.. it is a little extra income just by solving captcha, those little bits and pieces can also be beneficial if you hold on to it then prices suddenly sky rockets. just like in my experience with btc, i remeber before i was doing faucets like for 1k sat per claim, i just hold on to my coins and those coins that i was able to hold on net worth around $5k when the price of bit coin started to go up. so no one knows this coins might also compete with btc in terms of prices.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:11:18 AM

Faucets are mostly just a waste of your time,its like free airdrops.Nothing is free in this world,try to do bounty campaigns instead or signature if you ranked up here just be active it is worth to join these than faucets and airdrops.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:50:50 AM

Faucets are mostly just a waste of your time,its like free airdrops.Nothing is free in this world,try to do bounty campaigns instead or signature if you ranked up here just be active it is worth to join these than faucets and airdrops.

Airdrops can be rewarding.  Depends.  Most that you submit for you never receive and when you do receive its generally worthless.  Every once in awhile there is a very rewarding airdrop though.
pmansenior

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:39:44 AM

I'll do it, who knows that what we do will be big someday
FYI im student so it still lot of time to learn and make a very little income by faucet
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: