Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:56:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I learn more about Bitcoin?  (Read 216 times)
IdolBow (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:20:34 AM

I am a beginner with Bitcoin and there are a lot of things that I havent known well about Bitcoin, where can I find documents or videos about Bitcoin to learn more? Thank you for your help.
jkv_crypto

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:38:52 AM

I am a beginner with Bitcoin and there are a lot of things that I havent known well about Bitcoin, where can I find documents or videos about Bitcoin to learn more? Thank you for your help.

There are many tutorials available on YouTube. Just Google "Cryptocurrency tutorials". You will find a lot's of YouTube channels and websites relative to cryptos.

Office 365 Accounts - Skype: live:.cid.d21672a9de9168a0
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 05:03:22 AM

Hi IdolBow, welcome to this thing of ours.

There are a lot of great resources. I'll offer you two options.

(1) Check out Ben Perrin's BTC Sessions YouTube channel. He makes great videos on a variety of topics, much of which are geared towards educating the newcomers to the crypto currency world. He's also started doing interviews with the who's who of this industry.

(2) Ask specific questions in threads on this Forum. There is a lot of great knowledge among the senior members on this forum. The more specific you can be with your questions, the better each of us is able to offer our input and advice.

Good luck to you!
Tuanken897

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:04:19 AM

Hi friend.
You can use google ti search info of Bitcoin.
Alot of tutorials in blog, website, forum, youtube...
And you should join some bitcoin/ altcoin forums to learn more...
e5p3r

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:16:18 AM

You can find documents about Bitcoin to learn more at this forum or simply search for keyword: Bitcoin on Google.com or you can visit this website: https://bitcoin.org/en/ to learn more. If you want to find videos, I suggest you visit Youtube.com and search for keyword: bitcoin. I hope my answer can help you easier to learn more about bitcoin.
Ten.technology

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:22:49 AM

You can find all information on coinmarketcap and twitter
youbees1st

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:26:44 AM

you do not need to move places, this diforum has a lot of threads beginner questions. You just need to be more diligent to find similar questions your problem
Fanis1987

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:02:56 AM

Пpивeт! Ha этoм фopyмe нaшeл oчeнь мнoгo пoлeзнoй инфopмaции o кpиптoвaлютe, ICO. He нyжнo иcкaть кaкиe тo дpyгиe иcтoчники. Здecь впoлнe xвaтaeт инфopмaции, пpocтo нaдo бoльшe cидeть и изyчaть и cпpaшивaть y бoлee oпытныx людeй.
cryptoglam

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:23:36 AM

yeah, on youtube you can learn about anything! lol once i learned there how to play the trumpet (not kidding)
Anyway, i'd recommend you to check out cointelegraph youtube channel, their vids are both funny and educating! i love it and i think you will, too.
cry4crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:42:11 AM

Andreas Antonopoulos has many interesting videos on YT, you should also check out his books if you have a chance.
Akitot

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:05:03 PM

if you want to watch you can go to youtube. if you want to read your are on the right page.
keep reading...... specially pinned threads...
diva.man

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:53:59 PM

I'm also a novice, and I think we can now try to improve our active values.
krisjade

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:35:36 PM

you can search in youtube. because there are more interesting video that can assist you to learn more about bitcoin.
Toshamedova

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:41:43 PM

look online,quite a lot of information on this subject
achki

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

You found the right place on the Internet...
All we have to do now is read.....
But if you want toturials on advance  matter.... You Can visit YouTube for mining matters and other...
Chuokie

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:13:17 PM

Most of the Information are here...
You have to check all out..... I suggest also YouTube tutorials video if you can watch more than read
 But I suggest you watch and read for more knowledge atleast....
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:14:03 PM

Search up videos and tutorials on YouTube, such as "Everything about Bitcoin", "The Blockchain Explained", or something like that. Also, you could buy books regarding Bitcoin, and I like one called "Blockchain: Blueprint for a New Economy" by Melanie Swan. Good luck with your search for knowledge.

zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:55:23 PM

Well you are very lucky to find this forum because this is the best forum about Bitcoin. You can search ''What is Bitcoin'' and ''What is blockchain'' on YouTube or Google, it is very easy to learn about Bitcoin nowadays thanks to the internet. You can also find a lot of news about Bitcoin on reddit/bitcoin, coindesk and cointelegraph. By the way, don't invest in Bitcoin Cash because it is not the real Bitcoin.
znake

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:16:28 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 04:33:35 PM by znake

Infography if you are a visual person ! Just type "Bitcoin Infographic" on Google Images and check them out ! You will find some really interesting information like theses ones for example you will learn how transaction works and or that one of the first real transaction was 10'000 BTC for one pizza:

https://thumbnails-visually.netdna-ssl.com/bitcoin-infographic_5029189c9cbaf_w1500.jpg

https://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_237668TheHistoryOfBitCoinInfographic.jpg
MS DEBANSHU

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:25:33 PM

To learn and learn better, google and youtube can use https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/ to get information for just the right information..
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: