Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:34:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I learn more about Bitcoin?  (Read 212 times)
Robi Rosa Isidoro

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:07:30 PM

Reading and watching through youtube  is the best thing to do learn Everything about bitcoin.....
Try to click below link..
A pretty tools to read and learn more about bitcoin..
https://www.coindesk.com/information/

Goodluck and God Bless!  😃
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junglee

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:55:54 AM

Hi IdolBow, welcome to this thing of ours.

There are a lot of great resources. I'll offer you two options.

(1) Check out Ben Perrin's BTC Sessions YouTube channel. He makes great videos on a variety of topics, much of which are geared towards educating the newcomers to the crypto currency world. He's also started doing interviews with the who's who of this industry.

(2) Ask specific questions in threads on this Forum. There is a lot of great knowledge among the senior members on this forum. The more specific you can be with your questions, the better each of us is able to offer our input and advice.

Good luck to you!

Thank you alot for this youtube site, I found this video is good for me and any newbie : How To Trade Crypto On Binance

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY96POIp5wI

The best way to learn binance exchange website.

Tatzky

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:25:25 AM

Check all the threads here in every page of every section....
A lot of information are their..... Keep on achieving knowledge on this page you will be enlighten in no time.....

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

I am a beginner with Bitcoin and there are a lot of things that I havent known well about Bitcoin, where can I find documents or videos about Bitcoin to learn more? Thank you for your help.
There are many threads and topics here that are helpfull and will help you learn more about bitcoin. In fact, this forum is like a learning ground for me when i was still new to bitcoin. I just read topics that is related to bitcoin and later on i became familiar with it. It really help a lot, just read and do some research.
coasterridex

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:22:25 AM

To be honest with you man, you're lucky cause you are already on the right sitr/page to learn about Bitcoin (Crytocurrency) you just have to roam around and read those topics created by other members who is already skilled in term of this kind of industry. "But" if you think its a waste of time roaming or looking for an easy way then you can just watch some videos online like youtube or read some articles online.
naglas

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:02:29 AM

I can advice you to check https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page page, it's a perfect resource for beginners to start gaining knowledge about crypto.
yappieweikang

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:56:15 AM

You may try this website to get you started or you can try youtube videos.
https://www.cfinancialfreedom.com/invest-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-tutorial/
Crytptohack

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:02:27 AM

You can read the BTC white paper, just do a search for it. (Written by Satoshi Nakamoto)  You need somewhat of a IT / Network / Software background to understand it all, but at least you will have a decent fundamental understanding.

There are a lot of good vids on YT regarding blockchain technology.
MaksiM101

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:30:29 AM

All the information You can get from the Internet, Yandex video and on forums and websites and from Newspapers.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: