Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:23:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I the only one annoyed with XSPEC adepts spamming bout it?  (Read 468 times)
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:39:43 PM

I'm not so sure they are being paid, if you look at how faith driven the entire crypto market is and look at the "promises" xspec are offering, it does bring a ton of appeal and IF they can pull it off this coin will go places.

The IF is what is driving the hype and the fact most people won't question possibilities when the hype is strong and a coin is cheap.

I'm not so sure about xspec myself, I'll keep watching and if I miss out so be it.
GratefulDeadhead

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:43:56 PM

We got it: you are paid for your messages, but this kind of spam turn me off this coin. And now I want XSPEC to fail badly. Cheers. Same goes for DeepOnion.

Yessir, it annoys me too. Actually Im annoyed by any shilling of any coin. Its enough already that there are so many payed articles around that are spreading information that is really one sided. Not to talk about all those ref link stuff that is around. I hope this will come to an end sooner or later. Ive stepped away so far from every project that is being shilled a lot because this just shows that the project itself doesnt feel confident enough to convince people to join their community just by the fact that their project is good.

I understand why people get frustrated when they see XSPEC mentioned in every other thread.

But, you see, the posts are voluntary and unpaid. So, in this light, the posts reflect the fact that the community has enormous faith in the project! Members of the community choose to make the posts with no reward for doing so. It would be a mistake to see the XSPEC posts as spam - the posts are indicative of the fact that there is a real passion and excitement behind the XSPEC project.
GratefulDeadhead

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:46:01 PM

Let me clarify: there ARE coins out there (who I won't name) who pay members of the community to spam their coins. These coins are spammy, and potentially scammy. XSPEC do not pay for such posts. Therefore, it does not imply a scam, instead it implies an unrivaled level of enthusiasm behind the project. Hopefully this can be appealing to you, as an investor  Smiley
clubber_fg

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:36:56 PM

Xspec investors are like hooligans. They do the marketing and support the project. Proof of loyalty 3.0 for me Cheesy
dachrist

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:51:12 PM

the champion community spammer are deeponion , army of spammers working to get rewards points invade every social account possible
Davido93

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:16:53 PM

Totally agree, not you first bro Smiley
XSPEC everywhere, in every topic, and the worst thing you know? they copy/paste same text everywhere, cant wrote something unique by hands.
I dont like XSPEC, if i have to choose in anonymous coins in growing procces, i will choose DeepOnion, for many more future, and super active Staff team.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
lugospod

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:22:39 PM

If you hate this, then you hate it for all of the coins and not just XSPEC.

There is a lot more spamming about TRON and other shitcoins that don't have a product but just a whitepaper..this one at least has a product and a good future in front of it...

Also XSPEC doesn't spam us with "news" like other coins..."look we added a potential new partner", "look we will maybe do this"... and bumping the price...

snowboard

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:23:13 PM

im one of those "spammers'' i guess, only because im enthausiastic about this project and trying to promote them as they don't raised enough money for promotions.
But if i would have getting paid for these "awareness posts" then i would be rich already and don't need to promote any longer....

i understand your point, but getting paid, unfortunately no Sad  (deep opnion supporters are getting paid by airdrops, free coins etc by writing at least a couple positive messages EACH WEEK about them... so blame them)

nothing is more satisfying then invsting in a coin, you believe in, and attract more investors joining the walk.
SCAR_8

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:45:15 PM

There is a lot more spamming about TRON and other shitcoins that don't have a product but just a whitepaper..this one at least has a product and a good future in front of it...

Also XSPEC doesn't spam us with "news" like other coins..."look we added a potential new partner", "look we will maybe do this"... and bumping the price...

Exactly I haven't seen no spam posts about xspec. A lot of people are excited about it and are talking about it. Haven't seen where anyone is getting paid for it. The community is donating back to the devs for all their work, and future upgrades. It has great tech and an awesome community.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ckjnow

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:59:00 PM

Exactly I haven't seen no spam posts about xspec. A lot of people are excited about it and are talking about it. Haven't seen where anyone is getting paid for it. The community is donating back to the devs for all their work, and future upgrades. It has great tech and an awesome community.

It's not about promoting the coin. The copy and paste texts are the annoying part.
jimmywh

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:04:54 PM

It's not about promoting the coin. The copy and paste texts are the annoying part.

An example of such text would be appreciated.
Dante SPARDA

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:39:36 PM

I am an XSPEC hodler and I like the devs approach to people in Telegram and Slack.

Also, I am totally agree for the copy paste texts and pictures part. Although I am a big believer of XSPEC, those copy paste comments really annoy me too. I hope XSPEC supporters can convince other people with their own words that XSPEC is a good coin.

I still think XSPEC team needs a marketing team, because those copy paste posts make XSPEC look like scam.

Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:52:02 PM

I was inside this project, invested but lack of communication, too many délays.
It s not serious but good project on the paper
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:03:58 PM

I can assure you that no one is getting paid to spam this project. As a large holder in Spectrecoin for sometime now I have actually offered to pay people to make educational videos on this thread and have yet to receive any offers:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659097.msg27108855#msg27108855

Our community continues to grow at a very rapid pace and is strictly grassroots marketing from a diverse group genuinely interested in the potential of this project. I advise you all to join.

Cheers

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
cupillar

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:17:53 AM

i think the most annoying part of the posts, is that they are all new members, and they all just copy paste the smae thing, the same image.

i really dislike it .

but also, its basically an advertisement, but as a forum post.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: