Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:20:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Solved block confirmed 11 times, then nothing! How can I rebroadcast or get coin  (Read 57 times)
ViperGuyMike (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:20:49 AM

Hello all, I was solo mining HTMLCOIN and solved a block. The reward was confirmed 11 times and then stopped getting confirmations. Does anyone know how I can rebroadcast the transaction since I was the receiver and it was mined? When I use 'sendrawtransaction 2000111blahblahblah' in my wallet console, it says the transaction is already in the blockchain. When I search for the transaction ID or rawtx on https://html.mastercalls.io/, it says there is no record of them? I am assuming this is because it is merely telling me the transaction is in my local blockchain file and not the actual public blockchain. I also tried the sendrawtransaction from a friends wallet console as well and received the error '16: coinbase (code -26)'. If someone can help me solve this issue, I don't mind tipping them!

-Mike
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: