Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:54:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherium crazy growth!!!  (Read 565 times)
alian17 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:04:29 AM

Have you ever been worried about the crazy growth in the Etherium transaction price?

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
FiveReelsOne

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:11:36 AM

Should we be worried about it? I think it is advantageous for ethereum users and holders that its price is steadily growing strong. Though we need nt to expect that everytime it always goes up. I think it is favorable that it grows in value.

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:32:23 AM

Dont think about it to much, its still much cheaper than bitcoin fee though. and we all know that when the price of one coin up the fee goes up to, the fee still same just worth more in fiat.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:34:56 AM

Should we be worried about it? I think it is advantageous for ethereum users and holders that its price is steadily growing strong. Though we need nt to expect that everytime it always goes up. I think it is favorable that it grows in value.

Oh the fact that many now are waiting to sit on their profit as it constantly rising within the past few days so there nothing to worry about and if you think that it's a bubble then you must be insane.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:41:10 AM

Have you ever been worried about the crazy growth in the Etherium transaction price?

If the ICO market continues to be hot, the price of ETH will continue to rise. When the ICO market is restricted by the policy, the price of ETH will start to fall.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:09:16 AM

I think there is no need too worry about ethereum . It’s the strongest alt coin and it will keep on growing no matter what. The latest jump may seem to fast but it will get settled soon.

UZIzzzz

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:21:39 AM

I think there is no need too worry about ethereum . It’s the strongest alt coin and it will keep on growing no matter what. The latest jump may seem to fast but it will get settled soon.
I think the whole encrypted money market may face a big correction, because altcoin has recently gained too much.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:23:03 AM

nothing to worry about ethereum, High volatility is normal for cryptocurrencies. ethereum is one wich best coin in marketcap, ethereum have good potential in the future. but bitcoin still leads the market.
mendis

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:28:37 AM

Most of investors are currently going after ICOs. That is the main reason for this, as I feel.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:29:02 AM

The growth of the Ethereum, unlike bitcoin, directly depends on its need for ICO, as long as it is necessary it will grow.
STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:38:02 AM

I think the etherium is one of the most promising coins. It has a strong team, constant development and renewal! ICO is being conducted on the basis of the etherium. All this will positively affect the growth of the etherium. Therefore, I think there is no cause for concern.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:38:28 AM

I think there is no need to worry, there will be correction during the growth, yes but if you are in for the long term then make sure that eth is going to continue going up, it is an excellent asset.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:40:56 AM

Im not really worried even if ethereum raise its transaction fee. As You can see Ethereum pump from 250 usd > 350 > 700+ > 1200+ usd. As the price increases the transaction fee increases too, but good thing it is still cheaper than bitcoin's transaction fee
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:41:14 AM

I keep waiting for a dip so I can pick up a few ETH, but it never happens.  The price just keeps going in one direction.  I wonder if there's going to be a correction, always have to be careful when you're seeing gains like we've been seeing over the past week or two.
Hec4t0nqu1r0

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:42:16 AM

Any prediction how high Etherium could reach?
Also not only ICOs but Etherium based games are reason of its growth, check how huge list is already after Cryptokitties boom 1 month ago:
https://redd.it/7oi21o
awazieik

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:42:25 AM

I am not worried because this is how the market is.  It is just crazy with a lot of manipulators who pump and dump to make profit

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Bastime

Activity: 519

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:45:34 AM

It's indeed a good news that Ethereum finally takes off to the moon. I support Ethereum because I have a lot of ERC20 tokens.
Now it's time for Ethereum to pump because a lot of people are waiting for this moment.
Experts predicted that Ethereum could hit the mark of $1,000 before 2018 otherwise surely it will hit on early January so this is it, Ethereum passed the mark and now it's approaching into $2,000 mark by the end of this month of January.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Bastime

Activity: 519

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:50:50 AM

I am not worried because this is how the market is.  It is just crazy with a lot of manipulators who pump and dump to make profit

Coin transaction price will become higher while the price is higher also so Bitcoin and Ethereum isn't exempted by this transaction detail. If you're going to send huge amount into another wallet of course it will require higher transaction fees as well otherwise you'll only pay a little amount and that's how it does almost all business institutions. There's no fix transaction fees but it is all depends on the value that you're going to send.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:59:04 AM

The recent growth of Ethereum probably reflects the increasing demand for ICOs.

It's a good sign for the increasing recognition of ethereum network and its ecosystem but if the ICO fever eventually cools down, as just like real world, a lot of the startup may not succeed in the end. A correction may come and could be painful.

On the other hand, with the fee going up in fiat term and scaling solution yet to be implemented. This quick increase in value may push ether to the side of "store of value" just like what happened to bitcoin. Not a particular good sign for ethereum as ether needs to be spend and is the oil for the whole ecosystem.

Anyway, long term still very positive about ethereum, its lead has been established and can't see that to be surpassed soon.
kevindeangelis

Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:01:14 AM

Literally i agree with you on this. Ethereum is the most reliable altcoin in the market and definitely it’ll continue to rise. I really think it deserves much better than this.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: