Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:25:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: best broadband internet providers in India  (Read 88 times)
AbhilashaGaur (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:11:10 AM

I can understand the pain of not having a constant internet connection at times when you need it the most. For me, speed has become secondary as the consistency was something that became a pain for me. There are a lot of companies that are in the business and provide internet services to consumers with attractive plans, but one thing that is missing is the upgrade.

Normal broadband is no more the best plan for you. Now, there is fiber-optics in the market that provides faster internet speed that carries more data. So, I would recommend you to go for fiber-optics plan near your area.
Even I faced difficulties in finding the right ISP for me but then one of my friend recommended and introduced me to Spectra. Spectra provides best internet plans with high speed at reasonable rates. They have fantastic plans ranging from Rs 800 to Rs 2000. Spectra offers their services in all major cities of India. These cities are Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune and a lot other.
nvdia

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

maybe you've to try, just chec it out:
1) Hayai
Incorporated in 2011, Hayai Broadband Private Limited has the most consumer friendly prices and speeds, with monthly plans ranging from Rs. 899, pre-service taxes for a 100mbps connection with a 50GB data cap. The company offers 1Gbps speeds with a FUP (Fair Usage Policy) cap of 500GB for Rs. 5,099. The company also an arcane 95 percentile billing plan, along with all you can eat plans, but based on views of users on broadband forums in the country, it has been slow to expand, and there is a substantial waiting list for its service in Mumbai. The company has shared a list of cities it plans to expand to in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Delhi, Karnataka, and Tamil Nadu.  for more detail https://gadgets.ndtv.com/internet/features/indias-fastest-broadband-internet-service-providers-810697
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: