Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:23:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wtf is happening today for all altcoins?!  (Read 668 times)
Proxima Centauri (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:15:11 AM

That's my simple question lol ! Bloody as hell... Can someone explain?
Sleeper..

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:17:06 AM

CMC excluded Korean Exchanges from the prices therefore the prices dropped / corrected.
cl0ckw0rk

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:19:04 AM

CMC took out Korean prices on ripple (due to them being outliers). People thought that prices dropped so they panicked and started pulling out. Fucking pansies and idiots.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:20:12 AM

Many whales are profit taking now, they made their multipliers on certain coins and as usual they are exchanging to fiat and buying up their expensive toys. Also ethereum is going up against Bitcoin, which means all the erc20 tokens are seeing a big drop in price across my portfolio today, so seeing like 20% sucked out of my holdings. I am a long term holder though and try to keep my cool when we see blood in the streets.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Proxima Centauri (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:25:33 AM

I understand better, thanks!

Pure holder too, I wont touch my coins for 5 years, but always an eye on portfolio, and damn, this day hurt!

Tomorrow and the days after will be better, keep holding guys, all of us will be rewarded, it's just a question of time !

Have a nice day.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:26:00 AM

which coin are you having trouble with? there are over 1700 coins in the market and each of them are doing a different thing!

the coins like ripple, TRON, Verge,... that have been pumped in the past couple of days/week and have increased a lot are currently getting dumped as traders cash out and then they will continue to dump more as the bag holders give up on making their money back and sell at a loss.

other coins such as Medibloc, UTRUST, Walton, Achain,... that have not been pumped in the past weeks or months are  currently getting pumped as the traders from previous part are moving their money out of previous coins into these new coins to pump them. then this will be followed by newbie who lost money coming here to lose more money here when the traders get out to the next set of coins to pump.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:29:20 AM

Here it is necessary to memorize only 2 rules: there is no growth without correction and always bribe on corrections.
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:31:49 AM

Here it is necessary to memorize only 2 rules: there is no growth without correction and always bribe on corrections.

Yes alts have made huge moves lately, it's very health to see some red days. I always feel uneasy when their is too much growth without any corrections

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
HarshS

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:44:39 AM

which coin are you having trouble with? there are over 1700 coins in the market and each of them are doing a different thing!

the coins like ripple, TRON, Verge,... that have been pumped in the past couple of days/week and have increased a lot are currently getting dumped as traders cash out and then they will continue to dump more as the bag holders give up on making their money back and sell at a loss.

other coins such as Medibloc, UTRUST, Walton, Achain,... that have not been pumped in the past weeks or months are  currently getting pumped as the traders from previous part are moving their money out of previous coins into these new coins to pump them. then this will be followed by newbie who lost money coming here to lose more money here when the traders get out to the next set of coins to pump.

Jesus Christ. Being a newbie, I've been in that exact position. The truth of what you just said burns HAHAHA.
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:46:20 AM

Yeah, one of my main investments has grown 150% over the past few days... Nervous as I think the whales are moving in to pump the coin, dump, and leave everything behind. Hurts to think about, but this is the world we live in.
JumboCactuar

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:46:38 AM

So,
Should i hold on to my Stellar Lumens i bought at $0.62?

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:00:08 AM

Do not worry it is part of the everyday routine that crypto markets pump and dump and rise and correct, we will see more and more growth in coming months so correction is always going to be healthy for the market.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
SiMPA

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:05:06 AM

Now is good time to invest in more. Just dont sell altoins now, the coins with potencial and good comunity will grow up again in next weeks. Just dont panic  Wink
Proxima Centauri (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:30:04 AM

Lol same question for today, so huge! Between 20 and 30% dumping on main cryptos like xrp, ada, lumens, trx, ...

Wtf...
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:38:41 AM

Nothing special happens today as whenever a money market goes upward to a certain level of resistance it always corrected a bit to find a support and it happens every time after a big move. It will again gives buying opportunities to long term investors who sell at resistance level.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:46:04 AM

The market is very volatile now. With the new pumps and dumps group being formed and in action, they are killing the actual value/organic growth of a coin. Whales do not bother what happens to the coin future, they just come in, take their profit and leave. However, do remember that Alt which have active development and strong community to back up will always stand strong so pick your Alt carefully.

last, HODL is the key. What's red now will be green soon so continue to HODL.
midgey

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:48:48 AM

I'm BLEEDING Sad

Looks like 300 billion out of the market cap ... though probably a fair correction given the rise it has had in the last 3-4 months!
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:51:00 AM

Bears sold the market, bitcoin went to the lower levels of the price, the altcoins went after him, you need to calmly wait this moment.
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:56:40 AM

It's normal that some Altcoins are dipping, the market will eventually correct itself soon. Just need to be patient and hodl.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:57:47 AM

Just hold your coins soon the price will recover.I think this is happening due to countries banning crypto currencies but there are more rumors are created by the crypto currency haters which results more down fall in the price then it is supposed to be.
So it is time for buying some crypto(in my opinion) so we can make more profits in the future.The new investors don't panic about price fall this is just normal scenarion when a country bans bitcoin the same situation happened with the China issue but soon the price bumped back so might happen this time also.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: