Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:01:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] GPU Miner for Copper Bars  (Read 1042 times)
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 06:01:10 AM

For a GPU miner for Copper Bars:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=271919.0

We got a bounty going, but name your price in PM's please

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 07:21:24 AM

iGotSpots - why are you trying to promote a GPU miner? Doesn't that mean Copperbars is basically a competition for Spots and will hence dilute value? I think all those who have invested in Spots would request you to see to it that Copperbars remain CPU only.

FYI, I haven't got any Copperbars, since my wallet hasn't synced up yet lol. I just hope my investment in Spots doesn't end up suffering because you ended up creating its own competition.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 07:25:14 AM

iGotSpots - why are you trying to promote a GPU miner? Doesn't that mean Copperbars is basically a competition for Spots and will hence dilute value? I think all those who have invested in Spots would request you to see to it that Copperbars remain CPU only.

FYI, I haven't got any Copperbars, since my wallet hasn't synced up yet lol. I just hope my investment in Spots doesn't end up suffering because you ended up creating its own competition.

No, we need to get the hashrate up so the diff rises and we get less orphans. It's not always efficient to use a GPU miner, and it won't be once the coin is rolling. I just want to get the hashrate up for right now. It's made to handle higher difficulties and hashrate better than as low as it is now. I expected the hashrate to be higher initially

sumantso
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 07:27:01 AM

No, we need to get the hashrate up so the diff rises and we get less orphans. It's not always efficient to use a GPU miner, I just want to get the hashrate up right now

Ok, then - I hope you know what you are doing. It would suck if Copperbars rise in value and Spots suffers, since I got no Copperbars - the damm wallet's still syncing and I guess its tough to mine now.

Good luck!

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 07:28:03 AM

No, we need to get the hashrate up so the diff rises and we get less orphans. It's not always efficient to use a GPU miner, I just want to get the hashrate up right now

Ok, then - I hope you know what you are doing. It would suck if Copperbars rise in value and Spots suffers, since I got no Copperbars - the damm wallet's still syncing and I guess its tough to mine now.

Good luck!

It won't. They will be used to purchase 2 different things. Copper Bars are for copper bars. Spots are for gold and silver. They are meant to be mined together once the CPR network gets more established

sumantso
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 07:29:55 AM

Good luck!

It won't. They will be used to purchase 2 different things. Copper Bars are for copper bars. Spots are for gold and silver. They are meant to be mined together once the CPR network gets more established

So you gurantee Copperbars will never enroach upon Spots territory? Thats a relief Smiley

Now just hoping I can get a couple of blocks once it syncs up.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 07:32:22 AM

Good luck!

So you gurantee Copperbars will never enroach upon Spots territory? Thats a relief Smiley

Now just hoping I can get a couple of blocks once it syncs up.

Well I'm sure some people will GPU mine CPR but that's just pointless because copper is worth less than silver and gold. The smart people will be using their gpus to mine Spots and cpu on copper bars.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: