Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:10:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling CHEAP electronics - Monitors, xboxs, + more on bitmit w. escrow  (Read 2422 times)
og kush420 (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 05:49:45 PM

Im interested in an Xbox 360 Slim but would like some more details on them. Do they have the hard drive? I know they dont come with cables, controllers, etc.
nothing removable, including that i guess. just the console

R3dcell

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 06:11:05 PM

oh alright. nevermind then i guess. if they had HDD's in them i would deffinitely buy a couple

Graciously accepting donations from you kind Sirs Smiley 1GEAhoDdL8Vcu57PRJfRrpQNBdzBsLuFrG
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 05:55:25 PM

his prices really aren't THAT low on the xbox consoles. The question is, are they still factory sealed or have they been refurbished?
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 06:20:09 PM

Wait a XBOX 360 console for only $30 USD???
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 09:21:58 AM

Wait a XBOX 360 console for only $30 USD???

yeah, quite surprising. maybe they are used consoles?

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 02:29:42 PM

Im interested in an Xbox 360 Slim but would like some more details on them. Do they have the hard drive? I know they dont come with cables, controllers, etc.
nothing removable, including that i guess. just the console

How about DVD drive?  and the plastic HDD carrier where HDD is mounted?  Was the actual picture used in the post?
og kush420 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 01:41:33 AM

actual picture? yeah, thats what they look like. not sealed (they were at one point, but i had to throw out boxes because as you can imagine, it took up a huge amount of space), i have no indication they are refurbished, but anything is possible to be quite honest. i am an honest seller if there is ever a problem i will do my best to fix it

xboxs are now sold out/possibly sold out

im not crazy enough to keep shipping monitors. too dangerous and expensive.

im going to buy some more giftcards, maybe selling some used stuff in the future, not sure though.

also, i do take requests for any common item/electronics (generally under $200)

realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 02:41:57 AM

actual picture? yeah, thats what they look like. not sealed (they were at one point, but i had to throw out boxes because as you can imagine, it took up a huge amount of space), i have no indication they are refurbished, but anything is possible to be quite honest. i am an honest seller if there is ever a problem i will do my best to fix it

im going to buy some more giftcards, maybe selling some used stuff in the future, not sure though.

do you have anymore kinect units?
R3dcell

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 01:27:42 PM

Anything that runs Android?

Graciously accepting donations from you kind Sirs Smiley 1GEAhoDdL8Vcu57PRJfRrpQNBdzBsLuFrG
og kush420 (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 06:46:32 PM

do you have anymore kinect units?
yes, 6 of them i believe

og kush420 (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 06:48:52 PM

i meant specific requests, not sure what you mean, do you have a particular device in mind? or the cheapest thing that runs android?

R3dcell

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 03:32:01 PM

i meant specific requests, not sure what you mean, do you have a particular device in mind? or the cheapest thing that runs android?

yeah pretty much, i figure there isnt much sub200$ Android devices. But didnt know if you had any Tablets/smartphones

atomium
Donator

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Study the past, if you would divine the future.

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 04:54:17 PM

This OP is a verified seller on his Coingig store from his signature, so you guys can trust him.

http://coingig.com/USA_electronics                                          
Starcraftman

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 05:57:34 PM

I bought the last 4 of those Xbox 360 slims. Only two of them had 4 GB memory units in them but all four consoles function properly asside from the two with no storage at all.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: