Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:32:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.70 btc for 20 bottles of anti-depressants  (Read 1373 times)
BertSesame (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 09:55:09 PM

I like to give an important note here, i am in NO WAY a scammer WHAT SO EVER. I wish i could prove it to you, but i don't have any bitcoins. So please IGNORE my trust. Because i remember making a post on this forum before and some asshole and i don't know which moderator it was, gave me an untrustworthy reputation before someone even gave me a loan. In which i believe is totally dumb, so please ignore it.

Now what i am trying to ask is that i need 0.70 BTC of bottles of anti-depressants, no i am not committing suicide or overdosing. But i am stocking up on my medications for mental health.

How am i going to pay back the loan? I will ask my cousins to help me out, even though they live in California. I will ask them to help me give the bitcoins to pay back. Why didn't i ask them before? Because if i told them i needed 20 bottles it would be embarrassing to ask. So i would rather tell them that i needed to pay back a loan instead and ask them for money.

And if i someone calls me joey and anita i swear to god my head is going to explode. Most annoying bastards to ever roam in this forum.

btc address is in signature

I know this sounds like a joke but this is really important for me because i don't have enough insurance to go the doctors to help prescribe me pills. So i thought why not buy the pills online? Yes i am an SR member i have to admit it, but only for mental health purposes. No heroin, cocaine, or weed whatsoever. That's stupid, never did drugs and never liked them because my family has a long history of drugs and i never acknowledged it one bit. The only drugs i do are anti-depressants, and yes i have used them before i am not trying to get a high off of them. I do it to numb by clinical depression.

jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 09:59:54 PM

I have bad news and good news.

The bad news is that no one is going to loan to you.

The good news is that according to your explanation, you don't need a loan! Simply tell the people who were supposedly going to pay back your btc loan exactly what you claim you were going to tell them, and use it to make your purchases. Problem solved.

You're very welcome!
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:01:10 PM

I have bad news and good news.

The bad news is that no one is going to loan to you.

The good news is that according to your explanation, you don't need a loan! Simply tell the people who were supposedly going to pay back your btc loan exactly what you claim you were going to tell them, and use it to make your purchases. Problem solved.

You're very welcome!

It does not really solve the problem as it implies lying. And lying is bad.
But as OP is covered with lies, he might not care that much.  Wink

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
BertSesame (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:05:27 PM

oh my fucking god, i swear on my mothers grave that i am NOT lying. Like i said before man if i asked my cousins, not only would they be suspicious of me thinking that i have suicidal thoughts, but they would ask me where the hell am i buying these pills from? Then everyone would find out and think im some kind of drug addicted druggie buying from an online black market. It would just be a disaster. I can just imagine it now, rehab and all that shit when i don't even need it. My family are totally against the idea of pills, but for me no because it helps me.
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:08:53 PM

oh my fucking god, i swear on my mothers grave that i am NOT lying. Like i said before man if i asked my cousins, not only would they be suspicious of me thinking that i have suicidal thoughts, but they would ask me where the hell am i buying these pills from? Then everyone would find out and think im some kind of drug addicted druggie buying from an online black market. It would just be a disaster. I can just imagine it now, rehab and all that shit when i don't even need it. My family are totally against the idea of pills, but for me no because it helps me.

As  jwzguy said just pretend that you need the money to payback a loan. Sorry but unless you have collateral nobody is going to loan you anything. 
jwzguy

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:10:47 PM

It does not really solve the problem as it implies lying. And lying is bad.
But as OP is covered with lies, he might not care that much.  Wink
Not really, because he was never going to do that in the first place. It just shows that this forum is a completely unnecessary step in his genius plan.

The scammers have gotten a lot dumber since I last checked in. Who knew that was even possible?
Kouye

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:13:50 PM

As  jwzguy said just pretend that you need the money to payback a loan. Sorry but unless you have collateral nobody is going to loan you anything. 

That's not my understanding... He needs the loan to buy pills.
Then will ask his cousins to cover for the loan, because it's easier to ask them to cover than pay for medecines.

Anyway, another guy related to fastfood begged for money to buy medecines too, today.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=89404;sa=showPosts

Must be "à la mode". Smiley

I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
BertSesame (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:16:17 PM

i don't have any insurance, what am i supposed to do to get these pills i want??? What do you guys suggest, asking my cousins is not an option.
Kouye

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:19:15 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2013, 10:47:31 PM by Kouye

i don't have any insurance, what am i supposed to do to get these pills i want??? What do you guys suggest, asking my cousins is not an option.

Try scamming your bank for a loan.
They deserve that more than us.

BertSesame (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:22:37 PM

ugh like i said before i am NOT scamming, i am paying back the loan when i ask my cousins. Scheduled time would be next Sunday, August 18th. Besides me and my family are meeting my cousins this weekend, so i have a opportunity to pay you guys back. It would be perfect.

by next Sunday i will post a picture of my wallet to prove to you guys that i have been given the bitcoins.
Voogru

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 10:26:44 PM

"I will ask my cousins to help me out"

Ask them to buy some bitcoins for you.

Problem solved.

In other news, people actually gave this guy bitcoins?
Teka

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:27:00 PM

ugh like i said before i am NOT scamming, i am paying back the loan when i ask my cousins. Scheduled time would be next Sunday, August 18th. Besides me and my family are meeting my cousins this weekend, so i have a opportunity to pay you guys back. It would be perfect.

Just lie to your cousins trust me you will get way more money from them mainly because nobody here is going to give you a penny.
BertSesame (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:28:53 PM

well.. what should i say to them? Like if they ask me why i need them then what should i say what i buy with them?
Voogru

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 10:32:06 PM

well.. what should i say to them? Like if they ask me why i need them then what should i say what i buy with them?

Why don't you go ask the guy in the gun department at the Wal-Mart if he can help you pay for anti-depressants.

At least it will be funny.
Teka

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:33:15 PM

Just tell them what you were originally going to tell them that you need the money to repay a loan.
jwzguy

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:33:53 PM

That's interesting.
Bertsesame's bitcoin sig: http://blockchain.info/address/17GoB2VMxKok6TY5wJCNwPJCnABhe1JB5E

shows activity going to the exact same address as burgerdistraction's bitcoin begging address: http://blockchain.info/address/15QWCviqYfp5Kr8txLCcanQiTxEHcDEaGJ

http://blockchain.info/address/19YBCS5ycVkiTyQVigWefocqVf4h54VTLw

OOPS.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 10:38:39 PM

Gamed.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:39:03 PM

epic

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Voogru

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 10:41:03 PM

I think the reason why these people don't get banned is for their entertainment value.
Kouye

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:42:04 PM

Thanks for confirming my suspicions.  Grin

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: