Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:08:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram to Launch Blockchain Platform and Cryptocurrency  (Read 82 times)
e5p3r (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:43:18 AM

According to reports by Anton Rozenberg, a former employee of Telegram’s publishing division Telegraph, Telegram - the popular messaging app that boasts a secure end-to-end encryption, will be launching its own blockchain platform and cryptocurrency. This new platform will be coined the “Telegram Open Network” (TON) and is rumored to be based on an upgraded version of the blockchain technology.
What do you think about this news ? I think it will promote for Revolutionary Technology 4.0
coinxs1990

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:53:14 AM

Are there any confirmed news about this ?
MatrixMining

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:01:26 AM

That would be nice indeed, but do you have some source, or more information about this? Is it going to be PoW? Which algo? Or PoS? Will it be somehow utilized in the Telegram messenger, or is it going to be a stand-alone project?
zefir41076

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:04:59 PM

I am sure that this will be the most ambitious project of this year. This platform will have its own purse and payment from it will be instant. Better and faster than the fastest crypto currency. And even faster than credit cards.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:20:52 PM

According to reports by Anton Rozenberg, a former employee of Telegram’s publishing division Telegraph, Telegram - the popular messaging app that boasts a secure end-to-end encryption, will be launching its own blockchain platform and cryptocurrency. This new platform will be coined the “Telegram Open Network” (TON) and is rumored to be based on an upgraded version of the blockchain technology.
What do you think about this news ? I think it will promote for Revolutionary Technology 4.0
This coins is going to attract many of us here for investment. This is a good sign that bitcoin is going to grow as the leading cryptocurrencies. I think telegram having there own cryptocoin is a great advantage to bitcoin and this is going to do great publicity for cryptocurrencies. I also did not know were one can actually invest in this coin but I believe a lot of publication is going to be made for telegram coin and I believe is not going to be a hidden thing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: