Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:26:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a DEX that actually works?  (Read 91 times)
sangwookie (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:01:10 AM

I really like the idea of a DEX and own some shares in them but every time I try to use them, they lag! Argh...I mean if exchanges can keep sites up and running, I would think the DEX like Bridgecoin and Bitshares should be able to do the same thing. Anyone have one they would recommend that is safe? I am not going to put my BTC in one that has "potential." I would suggest to BTS and Bridgecoin, if they don't have a working product, work on it until it is.

Also, this is not my first foray into this. I tried DEX like a month ago and experienced the same thing. Does Waves actually work? I don't like that they have a partnership with Deloitte.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

Bisq is the only decentralized fiat exchange. It works very well and has been around for some time.
You just download the app (or compile it from source) on your PC and you can trade fiat and altcoins, as long as there is BTC,LTC or Dash (called base currencies) at one side of the trade.
This is because it needs to lock one of these coins in a multisig with the other trader and the arbitrator. It requires a security deposit that is returned after the trade in one of these coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: