Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum  (Read 2390 times)
rsrb (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:03:31 AM

The long time king of the Cryptocurrency seems to be struggling now to keep up with the pressure of some of other cryptocurrencies.

Ethereum seems to be the most challenging opponent for Bitcoin right now and Bitcoin seems to fall apart against it. In a few past days its been clear that with the up of Ethereum, Bitcoin falls and that clearly indicates that finance is being transferred from Bitcoin to Ethereum.

Earlier that was not the case, earlier whenever Bitcoin goes up, it used to pull all the cryptos with it but now things are changing, Ethereum clearly is now out of the league of Bitcoin and is in its own now and is pulling the finance from BTC.

For me. This is the ideal time to invest in Ethereum.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:42:33 AM

I would recommend that you invest more amount  of resources in Ethereum rather than the bitcoin network some may say this is due to the fact that Ethereum has less fluctuations in its price value comparative to bitcoin but this is more reliable on the fact that Ethereum is a more stable although less valued currency than its alternative so safe investment.
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:49:53 AM

The ethereum is popular and has such a large capitalization, only thanks to the large number of ICOs. Sooner or later, ICO will go to the past and then the ethereum will become less in demand and will fall dramatically in price. For this I believe that he is not a competitor to bitcoin.

kirana08

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:30:44 PM

Ethereum will not exist without Bitcoin, Ethereum does not see itself competing with Bitcoin, but instead they consider ETH and BTC to be a counterweight to the digital ecosystem.
Ethereum was developed to improve and improve Bitcoin, extending its capabilities. The main thing is the development in showing smart contracts. Decentralized deals and self-executions are encoded into the blockchain itself.
HBKMusiK

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:40:44 PM

The long time king of the Cryptocurrency seems to be struggling now to keep up with the pressure of some of other cryptocurrencies.

Ethereum seems to be the most challenging opponent for Bitcoin right now and Bitcoin seems to fall apart against it. In a few past days its been clear that with the up of Ethereum, Bitcoin falls and that clearly indicates that finance is being transferred from Bitcoin to Ethereum.

Earlier that was not the case, earlier whenever Bitcoin goes up, it used to pull all the cryptos with it but now things are changing, Ethereum clearly is now out of the league of Bitcoin and is in its own now and is pulling the finance from BTC.

I think that you should choose both of them, Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency and Ethereum for the Smart Contract writing function.Ethereum was not created from the start as a cryptocurrency anyway..

sanjanasaxena

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:42:57 PM

I believe more in ethereum due to rise of smart contracts. Many decentralised apps based on ethereum blockchain are getting popular.
BountyLord

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:45:53 PM

We already have huge number of topics with the same title. This topic is useless because Bitcoin and Ethereum it is completly different things and both of them have their place and purpose.
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:54:09 PM

I think this will be maybe the last year Bitcoin will take 1st place in cryptocurriences. ETH has amazing blockchain that will crucial in overtaking 1st place!
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:59:59 PM

if Bitcoin is compared to Ethereum, we can see clearly that Bitcoin is good. and also Bitcoin is the best coin ever. although Bitcoin's ups and downs remain number one in the other.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:52:44 PM

i prefer ethereum alot of ico sprung up using platform from ethreum, i am sure ethereum could penetrate $ 2k, this is our chance to buy more ethereum
Igorpap2

Activity: 238

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:52:54 PM

As for me, investing in bitcoin is a more stable option.
 At the moment, the price for the ethereum has dropped $ 700, while the bitcoin stably holds $ 9500.
Everyone predicts a great future for the etherium ... but I personally fear to invest in such an unstable currency.
And bitcoin remains the king of the crypto currency. It's all about the fuss around the bitcoin.
yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:57:15 PM

It's a no brainier BTC controls the market so of course btc.
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

As for me, investing in bitcoin is a more stable option.
 At the moment, the price for the ethereum has dropped $ 700, while the bitcoin stably holds $ 9500.
Everyone predicts a great future for the etherium ... but I personally fear to invest in such an unstable currency.
And bitcoin remains the king of the crypto currency. It's all about the fuss around the bitcoin.

For the long term though, don't think eth will eventually replace btc? So in that sense, what do you think about investing in eth for the long term.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:00:26 PM

I totally agree with you. Also don't forget other alternatives such as OMG and NEO these are more potential coins then ethereum.
Also bitmain is preparing ethereum asics this will skyrocket ethereum too.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

i still prefer to use them both because the bitcoin is well knowed currency at also the backbone of the altcoin that ethreum was used in smart contracts and also these tow is good for long term
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

I will choose Bitcoin.
Look at the fact abaout the number one coin in crypto, that ia Bitcoin.
And Etherium is good coin too, but i absolutely will choose Bitcoin.
Quinni

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:12:12 PM

Eth is never beyond the BTC, because BTC is the symbol of cryptocurrency, but eth is easily surpassed by other cryptocurrencies.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:18:43 PM

Eth is never beyond the BTC, because BTC is the symbol of cryptocurrency, but eth is easily surpassed by other cryptocurrencies.

tell the truth you say. although Bitcoin is the best coin I still have hope for Ethereum. I see Ethereum continue to show its progress. This became fertilizer for my belief in Ethereum.
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:30:40 PM

The most popular coin is Bitcoin, because the first Bitcoin of digital currency and bitcoin is always consistent in the market. while Etherum can not be equated with Bitcoin because of Etherum can not compete with Bitcoin.
RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:44:57 PM

I would choose both. So if you want to invest, invest on both of them. You can do it 50:50 or whatever percentage you want. Both of these coins will continue to appreciate and continue to gain more value.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: