Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:57:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Multicoin Pool][PPLNS] [Stratum] give-me-coins.com 0% multicoin pool  (Read 32016 times)
droptable

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:07:03 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 06:44:39 AM by droptable

the auto-payment-treshhold disapeared.
as well as the %-view at the dashboard.

hickup or something serious?

//ltc-pool

update: and the payment-adress is gone...

updateII: and i can not put the data back, the site is claiming that the pin would be incorrect.

update III: now, (aprox. 1 hour later) i can put the data back in. but why was the data lost in the first place?

DΛRKCOIN -> is now -> DΛSH
----------
not DashCoin, not DarkDash, not anything. The Name has been / is changed the tech stays the same

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
droptable

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:16:08 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 03:30:54 PM by droptable

ok, i m not the only one.

We have just been notifyed that LTC addresses are now blank on accounts and all coins have been withdrawn out of some pool accounts. We are currently investigating this issue and are trackign what has happened. Once this is done we will rectify the situation. We please ask that you send us any info that you may have to aid is in the investigation. Payments have been suspended until we can clarafy.

----------
not DashCoin, not DarkDash, not anything. The Name has been / is changed the tech stays the same
rusBruin

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:17:59 AM

There was a problem, and many people lost their coins today. Just read an announcements there. Pool administrator promised to credit back all the lost coins though. These guys have always been pretty good helping members with issues, and I'm sure it's gonna be the same this time around. Really like that pool and hope it doesn't affect them negatively.
droptable

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:24:02 AM

For a site to get busted can happen at all time.
It is about how the operator deals with the problem.

And at the moment, it looks preety good.
Respect.

// This is why i love to pay fees.
// Fees are like an inshurance that there will be money to recover if a pool gets busted.
// It meens that you are likely to get your money back.

----------
oldjlx

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:42:32 AM

Nice work! UP!
VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:34:40 AM

Give me coins added to altcoins and mining pools database.
Good luck, miners.
serraz (OP)

Activity: 332

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:06:02 PM

New coin ?!?!

We think it's about time for us to add a new coin to the pool, don't you? But rather than just adding any old coin we are handing this over to you all to decide. So head over to the Pool forums and have your say on what we add.

i have made the topic a sticky so it will be easy to find Smiley
principiante

Activity: 868
Merit: 1009

Dave

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:23:34 AM

Hello serraz, congratulations on the job.
I am in South America, Argentina. What would be the best direction to undermine LTC from here?
I ask this because I'm reaping coins well below the theoretical ratio.
Thanks, and sorry for my english.

BTC: 38TUX3NuscG2V22F9hqggKyRzJZvAoawjC
serraz (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:55:37 PM

NEW COIN WINNERS!!! (2014-03-17)

Votes have concluded and we have our winners. They are: VTC, PPC, NVC.
    You can see the progress on each coin and when it will be added to the pool on our pool forum.

Vertcoin is just a day or so away!!
PhoneBloks

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:50:26 PM

Warning for all miners ! ! ! This pool cheats his users, I have connected 3 separate rigs.

I had to mine 3.4 usd/daily (LTC) for 1000kh/s....real profit was 2.4 usd/daily

As they dont have solid statistics of your earnings, you have to manully calculate your daily profit. I reccomend all users do your math, you will see they steal 20-30 % of your profits ...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
serraz (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:54:44 PM

Warning for all miners ! ! ! This pool cheats his users, I have connected 3 separate rigs.

As they dont have solid statistics of your earnings, you have to manully calculate your daily profit. I reccomend all users do your math, you will see they steal 20-30 % of your profits ...

I think you jump to colclusions before checking or understanding how the pool works or even asking u if there is a issue for that fact. This is a PPLNS pool if we find less blocks per day (which we have been) ALL users get paid less. If you check payments tab against blocks found and see any blocks missing you are welcome to come and contact us and we can work through whatever the issue is and correct it if any exists. There is also a daily earnings section of the site so your lack of statistics is also complete rubbish

If you would like to run around accusing before actually talking to us then you may move to another pool also.
serraz (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:56:39 PM

VTC pool open!! (2014-03-17)

We have finished our custom changes to stratum and have opened the VTC pool up for a public beta. The pool will coem out of beta as soon as a few blocks have been found and we confirm all is well. Mining details can be found on the getting started page. enjoy Cheesy
PhoneBloks

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:38:25 AM

I think you jump to colclusions before checking or understanding how the pool works or even asking u if there is a issue for that fact. This is a PPLNS pool if we find less blocks per day (which we have been) ALL users get paid less. If you check payments tab against blocks found and see any blocks missing you are welcome to come and contact us and we can work through whatever the issue is and correct it if any exists. There is also a daily earnings section of the site so your lack of statistics is also complete rubbish

If you would like to run around accusing before actually talking to us then you may move to another pool also.

All my rigs are already out from your stealing website. I know how "pool" works, and I - as a miner want profit and dont need to hear some poor excuses like "this is PPLNS" ... and other crying.

All I want to say, is that my profits for last weeks was 20-30 % lower than should be, that is fact, that is not problem of last 1-2 days ... I lost lot of coins due your stealing or ... broken system...

If your clients do not have profits they have to have - inform them, otherwise its stealing

this is just warning for another users .... do not believe these thieves, if you want to find out how much they steal from you, unfrotunately you have to calculate it manually.

I wont waste my time for this website or this thread no more. Bye all and gl to all miners

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
serraz (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:46:38 PM

All my rigs are already out from your stealing website. I know how "pool" works, and I - as a miner want profit and dont need to hear some poor excuses like "this is PPLNS" ... and other crying.

All I want to say, is that my profits for last weeks was 20-30 % lower than should be, that is fact, that is not problem of last 1-2 days ... I lost lot of coins due your stealing or ... broken system...

If your clients do not have profits they have to have - inform them, otherwise its stealing

this is just warning for another users .... do not believe these thieves, if you want to find out how much they steal from you, unfrotunately you have to calculate it manually.

I wont waste my time for this website or this thread no more. Bye all and gl to all miners

My offer still stands if you decide to be a adult and want to work through the issue (if any exists). just come see me on irc or send me a email.

Good luck with your mining.
add1ct3dd

Activity: 657
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:49:05 PM

Lol, please learn how pool mining works. Just another case of clueless people buying hardware and thinking they'll be rich overnight.

Some topics you may want some background reading on:

* Pool mining
* PPLNS Payment System
* Block Variance
* Coin difficulty
ktbken

Activity: 158

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 12:53:30 PM

Lol, please learn how pool mining works. Just another case of clueless people buying hardware and thinking they'll be rich overnight.

Some topics you may want some background reading on:

* Pool mining
* PPLNS Payment System
* Block Variance
* Coin difficulty

Not much i can add really other than you are an idiot PhoneBloks

Multi-coin pools - http://united-miners.com - IRC  freenode #united-miners
serraz (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:08:16 PM

VTC Pool (2014-03-23)

To show our appreciation for the adoption of our newest pool we will be removing fee for a week on VTC.
kha0S

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:56:04 PM

We have opened the PPC pool up for a public beta. The pool will come out of beta as soon as a few blocks have been found and we confirm all is well. Mining details can be found on the getting started page. enjoy Cheesy

GIVE-ME-COINS.com - The Professional Multicoin Pool -BTC LTC PPC FTC VTC

KHORE Pool - The biggest & fastest NVC pool

serraz (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:02:47 PM

First PPC block has been struck by yours truley . once we confirm its all paid and payments are working we will take the pool out of beta.
PCMiner

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:51:11 PM

I haven't had a ton of hash on GMC for the last month, but what I have had pointed has paid exactly what was expected.  So no issues here.  Thanks for running a solid pool.  I also used colors in my post to show that my comments are to be taken seriously.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: