Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:56:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: newbie want to earn btc!  (Read 8531 times)
prince7059 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:59:22 AM

Hello i am newbie here.And I don't knwo anything about how to earn btc here?.
So anyone please help me.
Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:48:35 AM

Thank you.

you can earn eth or btc from bounty programmes. please dont put your hard earned money until you got perfect knowledge of crypto

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Tuanken897

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:48:55 AM

Thank you.

Welcome you.
Go to the marketplace of altcoins and select bounties thread.
You can join any project that you like and they will pay you their tokens , Btc or Eth ...
Good luck
shetat

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:03:32 PM

first, we need to rank up, so we could have more high chance of joining a bounty campaigns,  reading can help you learn also some other things....
but if you have money you can buy directly a bit coin and use them for trading to have some more...
Tuanken897

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:55:38 PM

first, we need to rank up, so we could have more high chance of joining a bounty campaigns,  reading can help you learn also some other things....
but if you have money you can buy directly a bit coin and use them for trading to have some more...

If you participate some bounty and when you report your work, your activity will raise up. And your rank will be updated automatically
diva.man

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:15:53 PM

I think the novice must upgrade the level, to JR can do some simple tasks!
kpcda

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

i am also new to here. there are lot of bounties here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

there are lot of good ico bounty in btt. you can join depend on the btt rank.first you want to upgrade the btt rank min JR member.there are some bounty new be profile also can join.i think it is best way to earn btc
janaiz

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:39:49 PM

Hi mate!! first thing you do to earn BTC is to rank up first from newbie to jr. member. if you reach that rank, then you can start joining in a campaign because only few campaigns are hiring for newbies, but if you rank up to jr. member there are lots of campaign you can join on and that is the time you can earn some bitcoins. You can earn BTC by joining a signature campaign, twitter and facebook and more if you only read first while ranking up.
MS DEBANSHU

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:22:48 PM

hi friend welcome to bitcoin...
And as an answer to your question, i want to say that you keep posting the rules of bitcoin
and by posting this way when your activity is 30 then you can join some other campaign,
then you will be able to start generating bitcoin..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608
Robi Rosa Isidoro

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:26:31 PM

Thank you.

Hello There!!

Work out first for your rank.  Then if you already achive Jr. member,  Try to go or move forward on trademarket.  Join campaign and programs,  surely they will give btc anD etc as returns..

Goodluck!
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:38:23 PM

If you can promote ico projects then participate in their bounty campaigns and you can make some bucks.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
truenamek

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:49:53 PM

You need to read a lot, become good researcher. You can earn bitcoins and other altcoins by mining, using faucets or few smartphone apps, joining bountys or just buying them for money. Think twice before investing, all of your money could be lost. Good luck in the world of cryptocurrencies.
krisjade

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:24:05 AM

i think you must work with your rank first newbie to jr member. after that you can join another compaign and programs and surely that is the start generating bitcoin
diva.man

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:02:35 AM

Try to improve your active value, from the novice to JR, so that you can have some simple signature tasks, which is a process of growing up!
LisaOrange

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:09:42 AM

Join facebook group Paxful school, learn more about trades, I personally use Paxful because their customer service is very helpful
Hoping

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:31:36 AM

Thank you.
First you should develop your rank, atleast a Jr member for joining in a bounty campaign to get earn.
But if you have a money, you can buy bitcoin and try to hold, I assure to you it will give you a great profits.
NEYolks

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:56:07 AM

people that redirect newbies automatically to bounty programs as fast earn money , will soon regret open their mouth .

Wait some guy from a village in cambodia that will hire entire village and start offer compaign signature for 1 $ month  Grin Grin Grin

i have seen that happen in many place over years , ex: native english freelancer get paid 300$ by article written , thinking that will last forever , until army of excellent writers start bidding article for 0.50 $ , us writter shoot himself , story end  Grin Grin Grin Grin
LisaOrange

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:56:40 AM

Learn more about trading! Use Paxful.com to process the trade and learn via youtube how to use the site... It's pretty easy
ClumsySmile45

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:59:55 AM

As for beginners, you should be reading a lot about bitcoin and also on this forum. There are many ways to earn you either join bounties or signature campaigns but first, you should need to read to familiarize this forum.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:08:15 AM

As a beginner you can learn how bounty is done through that you can earn some eth and bitcoin for free by promoting an ico. A portion of token will be given to the promoters you can start with that.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: