Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:43:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need 0.60 btc for these three cool things  (Read 1878 times)
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 03:55:44 AM

Not to offend but look what cd keys sell for in btc its low Sad
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 03:58:10 AM

Hey Kyle.. From one Kyle to another Kyle DON'T come here asking for handouts.. If you have a job then use that money.. Don't be asking people on here for it.. common sense man.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kyle91 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 04:01:23 AM

to be more specific, i have the original Warcraft 3 and the Frozen Throne expansion cd keys, Diablo 2 and Diablo 2 lord of destruction cd keys. Do these count?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 04:36:20 AM

to be more specific, i have the original Warcraft 3 and the Frozen Throne expansion cd keys, Diablo 2 and Diablo 2 lord of destruction cd keys. Do these count?

Are you looking to sell those?  Or use them as collateral?  I think you'd be better off in the Marketplace forum.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 04:40:20 AM

Are you looking to sell those?  Or use them as collateral?  I think you'd be better off in the Marketplace forum.
This! Get some quick BTC without having to payback interest.
Kyle91 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 04:54:57 AM

I can sell these?!?? How come nobody ever told me this before?Huh? Assuming, how much bitcoins can i get selling these?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 05:19:04 AM

I can sell these?!?? How come nobody ever told me this before?Huh? Assuming, how much bitcoins can i get selling these?

Funny how you expect us to be so helpful when you basically came here to default on a loan.   Undecided

Sell your shit here, and you won't need a loan.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 02:24:15 PM

This is a scam. Anybody who "loans" this clown any BTC will never see it back.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Kyle91 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 11:07:52 PM

Tomatocage what are you talking about, i was going to give back the 0.60 btc until Void told me about the digital goods in which i never heard of when i joined the forum. However i am not getting any posts that i made yesterday on digital goods, so can these offers still be used as collateral? I hope so. I still am trying to get these shirts i wanted since yesterday, but nobody is helping me. I offered collateral but i don't think anyone accepted it. I thought CD keys were a good offer? Is it not? If so, i can still offer the World of Warcraft account. I might have to re-date the schedule of Saturday to Monday though because i haven't made much money recently since i am only 16 and i only get $7 an hour.

Just trust me on this please.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 11:15:19 PM

Tomatocage what are you talking about, i was going to give back the 0.60 btc until Void told me about the digital goods in which i never heard of when i joined the forum. However i am not getting any posts that i made yesterday on digital goods, so can these offers still be used as collateral? I hope so. I still am trying to get these shirts i wanted since yesterday, but nobody is helping me. I offered collateral but i don't think anyone accepted it. I thought CD keys were a good offer? Is it not? If so, i can still offer the World of Warcraft account. I might have to re-date the schedule of Saturday to Monday though because i haven't made much money recently since i am only 16 and i only get $7 an hour.

Just trust me on this please.

Kyle, you are young enough to become the richest person alive - which destiny I'm not wishing for you.

And borrowing money is
- very bad - cause stocking up and waiting is much cheaper, overall, and the sane thing to do
- needed in very critical situations

Buying shirts does not look like a critical situation to me. So just hoard a couple coins, and buy those in 2 weeks, you'll have enough change to even pay me a beer, then, I'm sure.

Just don't stick your finger into loaning. You're too young for that.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Kyle91 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 11:39:22 PM

I guess.. I was just looking forward to it though
GigaDice

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 11:54:43 PM

Okay will a World of Warcraft account count as collateral, i am willing to give this away. Or a second Xbox account? I don't think it has LIVE on it though.

If the WoW account has characters / items / whaever you people have there of sufficient value, yes.

I wouldn't consider game accounts as a viable form of collateral as they can easily be recovered leaving the lender at risk.
Kyle91 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 11:57:32 PM

Nobody has said anything about the cd keys i was offering, these keys were bought by my cousin from last year as a gift, i never used it though, and i have tons of keys that are unused.
millsdmb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 11:59:34 PM

Nobody has said anything about the cd keys i was offering, these keys were bought by my cousin from last year as a gift, i never used it though, and i have tons of keys that are unused.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=51.0

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
Kyle91 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 12:08:58 AM

yes void sent me that already, except i didn't get any replies  since yesterday and nobody felt like buying my stuff. Not sure how long someone will be interested.
joeyjmr8484

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 12:14:45 AM

kyle fuck all these freaks on here. Nothing but a bunch of weirdos. Weirdos that send me unpaid pizzas, stalk me, take pictures of my house, send empty boxes, etc.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 12:16:40 AM

kyle fuck all these freaks on here. Nothing but a bunch of weirdos. Weirdos that send me unpaid pizzas, stalk me, take pictures of my house, send empty boxes, etc.

Quoting for posterity.  I have a feeling it will get worse if you continue to scam.

millsdmb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 12:17:41 AM

Quoting for posterity.  I have a feeling it will get worse if you continue to scam.
I think its going to get worse until he repays his debt =D

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
Kyle91 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 12:17:52 AM

joey get the fuck off my topic please
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 12:18:56 AM

yes void sent me that already, except i didn't get any replies  since yesterday and nobody felt like buying my stuff. Not sure how long someone will be interested.

You are allowed to bump your thread once per day.  That is the best place to get bitcoins in your situation.  No one will loan to you here though.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: