Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:36:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where should I ?  (Read 411 times)
iamjher (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:12:27 AM

Where should I invest my money ? I'm wondering if im going to invest on a high unit which is bitcoin or lower unit which is ethereum that has a potential to grow ? ETH or BTC ? As a higher rank what would you recommend me ?
SrEasts

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Aida Service

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:16:10 AM

It really depends... There are safer options like btc or ethereum, and since they're safe the returns aren't the highest, and then you have the altcoins, which are higher risk but also way higher reward... If you choose the altcoin path you need to educate yourself first on what information to look for when you're trying to know if an altcoin is a good investment. Goodluck sir!

KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:18:35 AM

Investing in crypto isn't for everyone. It's a lot closer to gambling.

Cryptos are a lot like very highly volatile commodities.

Riskier investments generally have higher returns with a higher probability of losing everything.

If you want to really invest, get stocks of a company that a lot of people use, like McDonalds or Walmart.

If you want to gamble some money away, get in early on an ICO or something.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:19:54 AM

Where should I invest my money ? I'm wondering if im going to invest on a high unit which is bitcoin or lower unit which is ethereum that has a potential to grow ? ETH or BTC ? As a higher rank what would you recommend me ?
The market for crypto currency is huge. You have various tools for investing. It's coins, tokens, mining, ICO, services.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:20:54 AM

both are good, but it looks like you're better off investing in BTC, today bitcoin down, and I think it's a good time to buy bitcoin.
or if you do not have the capital to buy BTC, maybe you can invest in ETH.

Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:23:33 AM

If you want a safer investment and less risky, go and invest with a trusted and well known coin like bitcoin or ethereum but don't expect a high profit since those coins now already have a big value. It really depends on you, invest in an ICO with higher risk but higher chances in high profit or lower risk but also small chances of getting profit in btc.

skyland999

Activity: 213
Merit: 13

Wonderful World

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:24:45 AM

I hope you invest in Bitcoin if you can and I think btc and ether is very promising when investing from both of them, if you want to invest in the long term I expect you to invest in bitcoin because the opinion I think is very good.
Bianca Azure

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:34:13 AM

It really depends on your choice..

Bitcoin in grow very slow with low price , it's time to buy..

Eth grow higher with high prices too.

Both of them always have a big risky..
If you buy in low , you can as lot as you wish.. But, if it won't grow higher or drop..

You'll lost many percebt of your money based your first buy.

drunkcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:39:09 AM

I'd rather invest in Ethereum. Bitcoin's gold days are over. There won't be a big jump in price soon. Ethereum is much more promising and innovative crypto that has a lot of perspectives to develop and grow.
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:41:13 AM

altcoin now are the way to go to invest some money but you should always keep your eyes open to BTC because when you gain something, at least it's what i'm doing now, i convert my gain into BTC.
So my BTC will continue growing while i still have some coins to trade with (which as now, are a good way to grow your portfolio).
raypinch

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:42:12 AM

I would invest in etherium now, wait a bit for it to become a bit lower and then invest. It has better potential.
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:44:50 AM

Invest in Ether, the fees is lower than bitcoins network fees. Both are highly demanded but the recent increase in Ether has make it more profitable than bitcoins. HOlding it for next few months will see your ether increase in value than bitcoins.
anjaydut

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:45:06 AM

depending on how much capital you have
but if I may suggest you should invest into ETH, the current price of ETH 1271.82 USD
and is expected to rise to 30,000 USD this month, see progress now, bitcoin down but ETH remains stable does not go down at all in this week
but it depends on your own

Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:48:17 AM

Agree! ETH performance is good now. Do market observation before you start inorder to decide where you at.  Be wise.
depending on how much capital you have
but if I may suggest you should invest into ETH, the current price of ETH 1271.82 USD
and is expected to rise to 30,000 USD this month, see progress now, bitcoin down but ETH remains stable does not go down at all in this week
but it depends on your own
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:51:12 AM

for me, you have to divide your two capital to be invested into bitcoin and ethereum. it aims to anticipate if one of the two has serious problems. but in my opinion you better invest more in Ethereum ,, because ethereum is very serious now to develop and improve the quality ...
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best investment. So you should choose Bitcoin is a short term investment and Ethereum is a long term investment. But before to invest you should analyse the future strategy. It is one of the gambling so you should gain more knowledge in before to invest. In current scenario is supported in Ethereum so you should choose your own decisions.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:01:59 AM

Where should I invest my money?

Invest your money into bitcoin as soon as possible or buy bitcoin when the price is lower maybe around $13k to $14k, investing your money in crypto currency will bring you a bright future for you and your family.

I'm wondering if im going to invest on a high unit which is bitcoin or lower unit which is ethereum that has a potential to grow ?
Both of the coins have full potential to grow in term of its price in the future, and bitcoins growth will just continue until every last bitcoin has been mined.

ETH or BTC ? As a higher rank what would you recommend me ?

Both are a good deal to invest with, the two coin that you have mentioned are on top 5 of my list which im currently holding and getting more when i have enough money to buy.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:26:59 AM

They are both has potential and it depends on you on where you want to put your money on. But in my opinion, divide your money and invest on both coins. You will know later where coin is more profitable. Wink

Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:33:40 AM

On what coins you trust with not the one are being advice by some biased Bitcointalk member that have affiliated to a self interest investing to a particular coin either bitcoin or ethereum.. They have both good future and the what’s better depends on how you look at it.. For a better decision you can do invest strategically on both of them..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
arcfaith

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

Work smart, Play hard

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:37:34 AM

It's not advisable to join bitcoin right away due to the sky high price. I will recommend using Ethereum to either trade or look into Alt coins, there are good coins out there that is much worth your time and if invested right, will gain good returns. You can then convert your profits into bitcoin and keep doing the cycle. In no time you will see good results Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: