Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:21:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ENJ Coin new events  (Read 192 times)
Dekameron (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:51:32 AM

Hello everyone. Today (10.01.2018) new events have been added for ENJ coin in Cryptocurrency Calendar. As  you can see, one of them will be accomplished at the January, the second one at the end of February and the last two - at the end of March. ENJ coin is a great coin to hold short and long term (especially long term).

https://coinmarketcal.com/?form%5Bmonth%5D=&form%5Byear%5D=&form%5Bcoin%5D%5B%5D=Enjin+Coin+%28ENJ%29&form%5Bsort_by%5D=&form%5Bsubmit%5D=

I would like to remind you of some of the best things ENJ coin has:

#1 Currently the ETH/ENJ price is 0.00024496 ($0.32, if 1 ETH = $1317), which is absurdly low. Buy now or you may not have the chance to buy it at such price. If you don't believe me, look at the chart in coinmarketcap.

#2 Just look at their roadmap! https://enjincoin.io/ (click on Roadmap menu). Until the end of March, they will release a pack of features that will allow gamers to have the ultimate out-of-game experience in one place. Every guild of any game will be able to create their own forum with ranks of the forum members, ect. The developers will be able to build whatever they want. Why they gonna use it? Because it will bring them money. Search for any other project and show me a better roadmap for the upcoming 2 months. There is more - the roadmap for Q2, Q3 and Q4 is even better, but I wont mention the features, because there are a lot of time till then.

#3 They have 18.7 million registered and 3.5 million active gamers with 250,000 gaming communities across thousands of games. They have 12 millions global visits and 52 millions global views per months (as of August 2017) on their website. What is that mean? It means that ENJ coin will be adopted much faster than any other coin, because when they put one big heading on their website "Enjin Coin is here. Come and try it.", the people who will buy ENJ coin will multiply enormously.

#4 Minecraft

#5 The use of ENJ coin. Do you know d2jsp gold? Well, if not, here's a short summary - they offer the so called "gold" which is a currency which can be traded for items. The trade is happening in game and the gold is transferred in the website. You can use the gold to trade for different games, e.g. sell item in Diablo II and buy items in World of Warcraft for the gold you've earned. I've used it and they have a lot of gamers trading. Well ENJ coin will replace that with better and modern solution. You can't get scammed or whatever. You will have a super good looking design for item trading. This will be future of game trading, I'm sure. Just wait, like I do. I know it will become mainstream.

#6 The logo and the colors. You haven't notice it, I'm sure, but there is a hidden mind trick for marketing. The use of colors. The combination of colors can determine if a product is well received by the majority. And I think ENJ have one hell of a pick.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:50:19 PM

Looks like a slew of updates incoming. However, I'm not too sure that can prop up the price
darkav

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:04:13 AM

Most of the projects out there have beautiful whitepapers and goals, but no ability to deliver.
ENJ is delivering and -most important- is ALREADY in the game market and game communities.
It's an easy win.
bazar111

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:26:12 AM

Yes ENJ coin is a good choice indeed, and its low price for it , and coin havennot get pupmed on binance yet. I think it`s main growth will be in february-march.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:00:50 AM

Yes ENJ coin is a good choice indeed, and its low price for it , and coin havennot get pupmed on binance yet. I think it`s main growth will be in february-march.

I feel like there was a decent pump in this past week. It hit 46 cents which is pretty strong for something that was just 2 cents a week or two before.

I agree with you on the main growth, however. There is a lot to look forward to with this coin, and especially with the introduction of their enjin wallet, I don't see how the coin will go down any further. I have a strong feeling that it'll be an upwards trend from here on out. I'm wondering if I should diversify my investments more or just put more money on the coin because of how convinced I am.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:14:23 AM

I feel like there was a decent pump in this past week. It hit 46 cents which is pretty strong for something that was just 2 cents a week or two before.

I agree with you on the main growth, however. There is a lot to look forward to with this coin, and especially with the introduction of their enjin wallet, I don't see how the coin will go down any further. I have a strong feeling that it'll be an upwards trend from here on out. I'm wondering if I should diversify my investments more or just put more money on the coin because of how convinced I am.

I can not make a clear decision about this coin. Price increases seem to be permanent. As if it were a very big drop and could get lost in an instant.
A very risky coin  Huh

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
f80

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:15:41 AM

It will hit 2 new exchanges, that may affect the price significantly Smiley
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:23:42 AM

Hello everyone. Today (10.01.2018) new events have been added for ENJ coin in Cryptocurrency Calendar. As  you can see, one of them will be accomplished at the January, the second one at the end of February and the last two - at the end of March. ENJ coin is a great coin to hold short and long term (especially long term).

https://coinmarketcal.com/?form%5Bmonth%5D=&form%5Byear%5D=&form%5Bcoin%5D%5B%5D=Enjin+Coin+%28ENJ%29&form%5Bsort_by%5D=&form%5Bsubmit%5D=

#1 Currently the ETH/ENJ price is 0.00024496 ($0.32, if 1 ETH = $1317), which is absurdly low. Buy now or you may not have the chance to buy it at such price. If you don't believe me, look at the chart in coinmarketcap.

#2 Just look at their roadmap! https://enjincoin.io/ (click on Roadmap menu). Until the end of March, they will release a pack of features that will allow gamers to have the ultimate out-of-game experience in one place. Every guild of any game will be able to create their own forum with ranks of the forum members, ect. The developers will be able to build whatever they want. Why they gonna use it? Because it will bring them money. Search for any other project and show me a better roadmap for the upcoming 2 months. There is more - the roadmap for Q2, Q3 and Q4 is even better, but I wont mention the features, because there are a lot of time till then.

#3 They have 18.7 million registered and 3.5 million active gamers with 250,000 gaming communities across thousands of games. They have 12 millions global visits and 52 millions global views per months (as of August 2017) on their website. What is that mean? It means that ENJ coin will be adopted much faster than any other coin, because when they put one big heading on their website "Enjin Coin is here. Come and try it.", the people who will buy ENJ coin will multiply enormously.

#4 Minecraft

#5 The use of ENJ coin. Do you know d2jsp gold? Well, if not, here's a short summary - they offer the so called "gold" which is a currency which can be traded for items. The trade is happening in game and the gold is transferred in the website. You can use the gold to trade for different games, e.g. sell item in Diablo II and buy items in World of Warcraft for the gold you've earned. I've used it and they have a lot of gamers trading. Well ENJ coin will replace that with better and modern solution. You can't get scammed or whatever. You will have a super good looking design for item trading. This will be future of game trading, I'm sure. Just wait, like I do. I know it will become mainstream.

#6 The logo and the colors. You haven't notice it, I'm sure, but there is a hidden mind trick for marketing. The use of colors. The combination of colors can determine if a product is well received by the majority. And I think ENJ have one hell of a pick.

Thanks for the summary

I am a gamer myself in the past and i believe that Enjin could do really great if they are able to solve the main issue in the Economy of Virtual item market.

Especially for cross border game trade, it is very hard to deal without escrow as scams are always there.

As long as Enjin could allow people to actually trade game Region free, Cross Border without issue, it could be something.

For EG: Selling my Dota 2 items for Enjin, buy Runescape Gold with enjin
darkav

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:43:33 AM

#4 Minecraft

Great token! the roadmap has been fully delivered so far Smiley
It's pretty uncommon to see an ICO that actually do what promised and FAST Cheesy
I think there is a great future for ENJ!
LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:24:00 PM

ENJ gets listed on Liqui. The daily volume is on the 3rd place right after listing according to CoinMarketCap.

seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:33:07 PM

They listed on new exchanges. Liqui listed is may be good for short term invest. May be enj coin can do %10 - 20 increase.
But nowadays alt coin investments are very risky. However i am following and don't want to miss this chance.
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:43:21 PM

It was a promising coin for gaming business with strong partnerships but I haven't heard any news about Enjin coin lately. Any update on the project, token, roadmap?
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:40:17 PM

I can not make a clear decision about this coin. Price increases seem to be permanent. As if it were a very big drop and could get lost in an instant.
A very risky coin  Huh

All of them are very risky not only enjin coin, those which rise in value with development of the project etc. even can lose all of its value suddenly so nothing is risk free.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: