Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:31:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitconnectX ICO overpriced?  (Read 311 times)
mailyep (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:54:16 AM

Hi everyone,

As far as I understand they will be making an exchange similar to Binance and the equivalent to (BNB) will be their Bitconnectx coin.
1 BCCX = $50. Isn't that too aggressive for an ICO? a red flag?. Also I was considering lending some BCC on Bitconnect, Do you think this BitconnectX affects the lending system?

PS: I'm new in this crypto-world, apologies if anything I said doesn't make sense Smiley
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:12:49 AM

Hi everyone,

As far as I understand they will be making an exchange similar to Binance and the equivalent to (BNB) will be their Bitconnectx coin.
1 BCCX = $50. Isn't that too aggressive for an ICO? a red flag?. Also I was considering lending some BCC on Bitconnect, Do you think this BitconnectX affects the lending system?

PS: I'm new in this crypto-world, apologies if anything I said doesn't make sense Smiley

In fact no one can predict how BCCX will affect BCC.
Just my guess about possible scenario:
- at the beginning BCC will go down significantly, because most of BCC holders would like to participate in BCCX ICO and it will also attract most of new Bitconnect investor's attention;
- but by the moment when BCCX reaches exchanges BCC will recover the price and even increase it, because of huge BCCX hype accumulated during ICO, possibly thinking like "Bitconnect is such a popular now, but my BCCX is still is not on exchanges, let's play some BCC while waiting for BCCX".
mailyep (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:53:26 AM

Hi everyone,

In fact no one can predict how BCCX will affect BCC.
Just my guess about possible scenario:
- at the beginning BCC will go down significantly, because most of BCC holders would like to participate in BCCX ICO and it will also attract most of new Bitconnect investor's attention;
- but by the moment when BCCX reaches exchanges BCC will recover the price and even increase it, because of huge BCCX hype accumulated during ICO, possibly thinking like "Bitconnect is such a popular now, but my BCCX is still is not on exchanges, let's play some BCC while waiting for BCCX".

Thanks for your reply. That sounds like a very likely scenario, providing of course that they don't take the money and run before the BCC drops and I guess nobody apart from them has the answer to that.
Any insight on the BCCX ICO price?
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:57:40 AM

BCCX = 50$ and they sold out 260k tokens on first 3 hours.
Token is a pretty popular stuff nowadays and can be sold as fast as donuts. Smiley
coinmgnet

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:59:31 AM

Hi everyone,

Well, it's not necessarly overpriced, but no one will want to buy into a coin that can't bring 10 000% returns, and if you go from 50$ a piece, that much returns are off the table. :|
eiswuerfel

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:43:09 PM

BCCX = 50$ and they sold out 260k tokens on first 3 hours.
Token is a pretty popular stuff nowadays and can be sold as fast as donuts. Smiley
Iam not sure, but the sellings could be faked?
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:10:06 PM

Hi everyone,

Problem is that the risk is insane, they could be launching this ICO just to pay off new investors..

mailyep (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:16:33 PM

Problem is that the risk is insane, they could be launching this ICO just to pay off new investors..

That is very scary and seeing how mysterious and confusing is their business model (at least to me) that is an option indeed.

The existence/profitability of that volatility software is rather difficult to believe. Read an article about it but still don't understand where they get the money to pay the investors and the truth is that they are doing it   Shocked
(FYI: https://medium.com/@anesthesteve/bitconnect-explained-c68dd2daef2f )
Atomicc

Activity: 301
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:18:23 PM

Bitconnect was the first well known lending site, and never had any issues with payments. There is a lot pro at contra arguments, but their community raising day by day, and make some incomes.  So, this ICO will have a very good attention of thousands of targeted participants (Bitconnect community), and I strongly believe that they analyze what to offer.
Remember Electroneum ICO, very good marketing, big hype, lot of investment. They promise a lot, but technically ... they have two false starts...lock the participants wallet for over a month, no mobile mining (what they promise)... but still... ETN coin is very good on exchange...token holders increase their investment 14x .
That is the power of marketing and big numbers.
GuiDonK

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:47:34 PM

They're selling BCCX tokens at the modest sum of 50$ per token,it's the most expensive ICO i've ever seen. We have no information about their projects, what's the purpose of this platform, what they want to reach.I will follow the coin and where it will go with no investments.
Draguny

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:50:56 PM

I'd say there are different, better alternatives. And even if this profits, why only take 2x or 3x if you can get better results more easy
Atomicc

Activity: 301
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:31:20 AM

For BitconnectX we have ten more days with same bonus level. Maybe it will be more cleared in next days.
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:39:28 AM

Why you guys seem like crazy with lending platform ?
do you realise how big the risk you take ? fast ROI big profit, smell like bullshit to me. i aint put any money on project like that.
Tondya

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:42:31 AM

Bitconnect , no doubt ,it is hyip project and it lives only of new inflow, so it very good for it to sell new product.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: