Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:25:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC price slow because of closed exchanges? Where do you see Bitcoin in 1 month?  (Read 92 times)
Nebell (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:16:42 AM

Or is it because of high fees or/and congested network?

Or a combination of closed exchanges, congested network and high fees?

What do you think is the biggest culprint here?

Perhaps people are spent from the holidays and are saving money until the paycheck in late January?
Any speculation about the price in 1 month, about mid February?

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:23:46 AM

Well the blockchain congestion is a big factor, higher fees and many individuals are trying to find a good alternative that would replace bitcoin as the coun they want to hold. Well, I never heard that just because of some closing exchanges Bitcoin is in down but it is really the higher transaction fee and slow acceleration of every transactions. I don't really know what could be the price on that time span but $15k is the correction that it would go down more or skyrocket again.
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:24:20 AM

Or is it because of high fees or/and congested network?

Or a combination of closed exchanges, congested network and high fees?

What do you think is the biggest culprint here?

Perhaps people are spent from the holidays and are saving money until the paycheck in late January?
Any speculation about the price in 1 month, about mid February?
I think that kind of scenario is just a not permanent thing because it is all because too many people has a shame to trust and invest in bitcoin  because other countries banned and did not recognized bitcoin because the reason that it is to expensive and may they currency did not cover its price. I see this mid february bitcoin should not stay in low price but it is turn into increasing of its price.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:28:32 AM

Bitcoin price slowed down due to loss of interest. Altcoin are faster and more innovative, have smaller fees and give more profit. That's why people are investing now in altcoins. Bitcoin is turning into a long term asset. I think that in 2018 Bitcoin will hardly cost more that $20k.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:04:50 PM

What the fuck are you guys talking about? Are you expecting to see daily gains like we have been for the last few months? Yes, Bitcoin is extremely volatile in nature, but don't expect a rise "to the moon" with Bitcoin to be a regular thing. The long game is where most analysts see major rises in the value of Bitcoin.

The major problem now is the scaling issue and congest networks, which are causing transactions to become more expensive as users spend higher fees to confirm their transactions faster. Because of this congestion and recent influx of new Bitcoin users, a lot of exchanges have become overwhelmed with the sudden increase in their volume of users, so they've temporarily disabled registration.

And nobody is going to be able to tell you where the price of Bitcoin will be in a month. Anyone that says they know are just fudders/shillers. Any form of news can sway the price either way, which contributes to the volatile nature of the coin, but just sit tight and hodl if you trust in Bitcoin. Otherwise, look for alternatives that you can exchange your Bitcoins for. But asking questions like that honestly just contribute to FUD, which ends up hurting the coin in the long run.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: