Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:48:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Auto-Buy] EXPENSIVE GAMES FOR 1$!!! | Cheapest Steam Keys OnLine  (Read 12835 times)
traffexp (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:04:10 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 02:28:57 PM by traffexp

Steam Keys Random and PREMIUM of Steam Official Games

✔️You can get games just like GTA V, CS:GO, Rocket League or PUBG. There is a HIGH posibility for you to get a game with a price OVER 30$

AUTO-BUY URL: https://selly.gg/p/b9af1c7c

FREE 50% OFF COUPON: "JU37HDGFTTR55"

After Payment, you will recieve the Keys INSTANTLY via Mail!

STOCK: [295 Keys]

Review from DarkStar_:
For a vouch you must be high rank member

I'll take a vouch if you're still offering one.

Update:
Got the vouch. The steam key worked successfully and I got the game Apocalypse Hotel - The Post-Apocalyptic Hotel Simulator!, which sells for CAD $7.79 ($6.99 USD) on the steam store. User reviews are mostly negative. G2A offers a key for this game at a price of $0.83 CAD, and the lowest the game has been is from an 80% off sale, at a cost of $1.55 CAD. I can't vouch about the odds of getting one of the 'good games' he listed as it's hard to prove, but you can probably logically assume that the odds are quite low or non existent.

I did check to see if the key was given out for free in the past, and it seems it wasn't.

Review from yarik1390:
I bought two keys and received Apocalypse and Duckles: the Jigsaw Witch.
Not bad, but these are not expensive games.

traffexp (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:16:00 PM

Buy now and get them at 50% OFF
Ganthet

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

Can a trusted member of this forum vouch for this service? I'd like to buy a key but there aren't any guarantees of it working. Thanks in advance.
traffexp (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

Can a trusted member of this forum vouch for this service? I'd like to buy a key but there aren't any guarantees of it working. Thanks in advance.
We can vouch, yes! But only once  Tongue
traffexp (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:48:46 PM

majalaba

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

is this steam keys 100% from the Steam itself? not by key generator? also, is it legit? i mean no hacked or fraud right?
yarik1390

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:36:49 PM

traffexp (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:42:43 PM

The games are randomly distributed, and of course, many of the games we are selling aren't very popular since the creators from the games are selling them for cheap for promoting them.

is this steam keys 100% from the Steam itself? not by key generator? also, is it legit? i mean no hacked or fraud right?
The steam keys we sell are 100% Original from Steam and they ARE NOT illegal keys. As far as I personally know, steam keys generators do not exist as far as Steam is giving a lot of importance to their Keys' security.
PD: We ONLY buy the steam keys from the original providers (creators)
Ganthet

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:34:52 PM

The games are randomly distributed, and of course, many of the games we are selling aren't very popular since the creators from the games are selling them for cheap for promoting them.

The steam keys we sell are 100% Original from Steam and they ARE NOT illegal keys. As far as I personally know, steam keys generators do not exist as far as Steam is giving a lot of importance to their Keys' security.
Is it possible that you give me a Steam game from my own game preference? I'd like to buy a particular game but have no idea if you have it available.
traffexp (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:49:03 PM

Is it possible that you give me a Steam game from my own game preference? I'd like to buy a particular game but have no idea if you have it available.

For that, contact us on INBOX or in SELLY.GG support
INBOX: on my profile
SELLY.GG SUPPORT: https://selly.gg/p/796209c3 (click contact seller)
traffexp (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:56:22 PM

Buy now and use the 50% OFF coupon! ITS FREE!!!
traffexp (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:14:34 PM

Steam Keys Random and PREMIUM of Steam Official Games

✔️You can get games just like GTA V, CS:GO, Rocket League or PUBG. There is a HIGH posibility for you to get a game with a price OVER 30$

AUTO-BUY URL: https://selly.gg/p/b9af1c7c

FREE 50% OFF COUPON: "JU37HDGFTTR55"

After Payment, you will recieve the Keys INSTANTLY via Mail!

STOCK: [133 Keys]

WE UPDATED STOCK WITH EXTRA +200 STEAM KEYS!!!
WE HOPE YOU GET SATISFIED WITH US!

LEAVE US A POSITIVE FEEDBACK AND WE WILL DELIVER AN EXTRA STEAM KEY FOR FREE INSTANTLY!!
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:29:58 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 09:10:26 PM by DarkStar_

Update:
Got the vouch. The steam key worked successfully and I got the game Apocalypse Hotel - The Post-Apocalyptic Hotel Simulator!, which sells for CAD $7.79 ($6.99 USD) on the steam store. User reviews are mostly negative. G2A offers a key for this game at a price of $0.83 CAD, and the lowest the game has been is from an 80% off sale, at a cost of $1.55 CAD. I can't vouch about the odds of getting one of the 'good games' he listed as it's hard to prove, but you can probably logically assume that the odds are quite low or non existent.

I did check to see if the key was given out for free in the past, and it seems it wasn't.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
traffexp (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:48:02 PM

VOUCH SENT VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE, WE ARE WAITING FOR REVIEW  Roll Eyes Cool Shocked
traffexp (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:56:58 PM

Remember that you all have a FREE coupon with a 50% discount on ALL PAYMENTS of Steam Keys
AnotherBTCNoob

Activity: 318
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:02:50 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 09:15:57 PM by AnotherBTCNoob

Received a forth code from seller as a freebie (purchased 3 previously). The seller isn't a scammer and his prices are dirt cheap but the likelihood is that you will get shit games every time (all 4 games were cheap crappy games that nobody plays). Anyway, just a heads-up to people in case you think you're actually going to get a decent game.
traffexp (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:07:07 PM

Received a forth code from seller as a freebie (purchased 3 previously). The seller isn't a scammer and the games are dirt cheap but the likelihood is that you will get shit games every time (all 4 games were cheap crappy games that nobody plays). Anyway, just a heads-up to people in case you think you're actually going to get a decent game.
Our games are not dirt or cheap. When you buy a key you ALWAYS get a game with a higher price than you paid for. And the keys come directly from the creators. If you want to complain about them, go and tell the creators your opinon. But not here as we just delivered 1 EXTRA FREE key as we promised.
As far as you ended with a free key, this comment shows some impoliteness from you to our shop.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:09:56 PM

Received a forth code from seller as a freebie (purchased 3 previously). The seller isn't a scammer and the games are dirt cheap but the likelihood is that you will get shit games every time (all 4 games were cheap crappy games that nobody plays). Anyway, just a heads-up to people in case you think you're actually going to get a decent game.
Our games are not dirt or cheap. When you buy a key you ALWAYS get a game with a higher price than you paid for. And the keys come directly from the creators. If you want to complain about them, go and tell the creators your opinon. But not here as we just delivered 1 EXTRA FREE key as we promised.
As far as you ended with a free key, this comment shows some impoliteness from you to our shop.

On steam at full price, probably. From (shady) key resellers like G2A or during steam sales, I'm going to guess that they probably aren't higher value.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:16:18 PM

Received http://store.steampowered.com/app/597240/johnsgame/ "johnsgame" worth $1.99

Seller, want to inbox me a good key for the confirm?

*Hint* please send something I would play Smiley like the games advertised in the original post!
traffexp (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:17:34 PM

On steam at full price, probably. From (shady) key resellers like G2A or during steam sales, I'm going to guess that they probably aren't higher value.
As you probably saw in the VOUCH you recieved, our steam keys works properly and they are original from Steam.

Our providers are the GAME CREATORS that want to promote their games, as you can see, not very popular but same HQ as any other steam game.

Remember that when you are paying for our steam keys, you are also supporting the game creators as a % of each payment is also given to them.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: