Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 09:20:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Auto-Buy] EXPENSIVE GAMES FOR 1$!!! | Cheapest Steam Keys OnLine  (Read 12841 times)
AnotherBTCNoob

Activity: 318
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:23:24 PM

Received a forth code from seller as a freebie (purchased 3 previously). The seller isn't a scammer and the games are dirt cheap but the likelihood is that you will get shit games every time (all 4 games were cheap crappy games that nobody plays). Anyway, just a heads-up to people in case you think you're actually going to get a decent game.
Our games are not dirt or cheap. When you buy a key you ALWAYS get a game with a higher price than you paid for. And the keys come directly from the creators. If you want to complain about them, go and tell the creators your opinon. But not here as we just delivered 1 EXTRA FREE key as we promised.
As far as you ended with a free key, this comment shows some impoliteness from you to our shop.
Why would I contact the creator? You are the seller and you mentioned in a message to me from your alt account that buyers have a 30% chance of getting a decent game. Based on that %, one of your buyers would have received a quality game by now but I am not seeing one positive comment from a buyer about getting a game that is actually a title (see your opening post when you banded about some nice names).

As I said, dirt cheap games but shit games (reminds me of freebie trial games on the consoles).  Smiley
traffexp (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:35:31 PM

Received http://store.steampowered.com/app/597240/johnsgame/ "johnsgame" worth $1.99

Seller, want to inbox me a good key for the confirm?

*Hint* please send something I would play Smiley like the games advertised in the original post!
Sorry, but the VOUCH that was available has been claimed by DarkStar_ here below:

For a vouch you must be high rank member

I'll take a vouch if you're still offering one.

Update:
Got the vouch. The steam key worked successfully and I got the game Apocalypse Hotel - The Post-Apocalyptic Hotel Simulator!, which sells for CAD $7.79 ($6.99 USD) on the steam store. User reviews are mostly negative. G2A offers a key for this game at a price of $0.83 CAD, and the lowest the game has been is from an 80% off sale, at a cost of $1.55 CAD. I can't vouch about the odds of getting one of the 'good games' he listed as it's hard to prove, but you can probably logically assume that the odds are quite low or non existent.

I did check to see if the key was given out for free in the past, and it seems it wasn't.

PD: thanks for the review DARKSTAR
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:11:30 AM

There is a HIGH posibility for you to get a game with a price OVER 30$[/size][/b][/color]

So far nobody has received a game worth over $30. So how exactly is this a high possibility?

You should change the OP to, there is a tiny, absolutely minuscule chance that you'll receive a game that's not utter shit.
traffexp (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:19:55 PM

Buy now with our 50% OFF coupon!!

"JU37HDGFTTR55"

SHOP URL: https://selly.gg/p/b9af1c7c
traffexp (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:08:13 AM

NOW WE HAVE A SUPPORT MAIL!
admin@digitalkeyshop.net

FOR ANY PROBLEM OR DOUBT, CONTACT THERE
VerNorm07

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 07:42:33 AM

Choosing a trustworthy website, which runs a price comparison for getting origin keys or other game-related products will help to save money and fully enjoy the game. Trust our platform and you will easily find the best possible prices of games from well-known and trustworthy websites. Due to it, you will get quality and control.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: