Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:06:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitadvert.io - (Bitcoin based advertising network)  (Read 419 times)
bitadvert (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:15:42 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 06:29:56 AM by bitadvert

Hello,
        i want to announce here the launch of Bitadvert.io - Bitcoin based advertising network . Please find details below . Both for advertisers and Publishers.

Advertisers:

- Multiple Banner Formats 728x90, 300x250, 468x60, 125x125, 120x600, 160x600 pixels
- CPC Based network . You will pay only for clicks you get on your banners!
- minimum spend 0.002 BTC only!
- Stats updated every hour!
- Bitcoins, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, DASHcoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, supported payment methods
- Proxy and fake clicks protection .

Publishers:

- Multiple Banner Formats 728x90, 300x250, 468x60, 125x125, 120x600, 160x600 pixels
- more than 70 % advertisers spend given to publishers
- higher bid ads shown first to get maximum earnings
- stats updated every hour
- upto 5 ads placement allowed.
- All faucet and crypto currency related sites are allowed.  
- Minimum payment only 0.005 BTC
- payment within 7 days .
- Instant approval.

to find out more visit ! https://bitadvert.io

For Any questions or queries send request at  support@bitadvert.io
adi016

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:45:35 PM

Do you provide CPC or CPM ? Or both ?
And what are the rate

And also make your website responsive
bitadvert (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:52:35 PM

Do you provide CPC or CPM ? Or both ?
And what are the rate

And also make your website responsive

We are currently providing CPC and minimum rate is around 0.05 $ for publishers.  Rest depends  on bids.  High bids brings you high earnings.  And we will make it responsive.  Already working on it
zer0w0rm

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:24:57 AM

Seems promising . I'll try it out . Do you have fees on withdrawl?
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:15:30 PM

when i input your adcode ima just seeing a blank space ?

regards
bitadvert (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:02:08 PM

Seems promising . I'll try it out . Do you have fees on withdrawl?

we will cover fees
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:15:52 PM

Why is it necessary to collect our first name, last name, address, and phone number? Minimum $0.05 per click sounds nice, but that's not worth selling all of my information over.

bitadvert (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:19:22 PM

when i input your adcode ima just seeing a blank space ?

regards

all adcodes are working fine . i checked all . try again . refresh your page .
bitadvert (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:28:17 PM

Why is it necessary to collect our first name, last name, address, and phone number? Minimum $0.05 per click sounds nice, but that's not worth selling all of my information over.

actually its inside script . this is how it works . if somebody is not comfortable to give that information . please put NILL in address and give phone number like this +100000000 to complete registration process
Coins4Days

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:44:21 PM

actually its inside script . this is how it works . if somebody is not comfortable to give that information . please put NILL in address and give phone number like this +100000000 to complete registration process

I did this and created an account. This script looks the same as bitvertiser and ppcadmedia. Are you in anyway associated with them?

I am on the create an ad spot page for publishers, but when I try to create the code, an error code pops up and says "please select an adblock." However, the adblock options are empty. Could you help me out with this?

Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:03:15 AM

I did this and created an account. This script looks the same as bitvertiser and ppcadmedia. Are you in anyway associated with them?

I am on the create an ad spot page for publishers, but when I try to create the code, an error code pops up and says "please select an adblock." However, the adblock options are empty. Could you help me out with this?

I've seen the same script for many advertisers.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
bitadvert (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:56:36 AM

What size adblock you wanted to create?
Coins4Days

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:28:09 PM

For the adblock option, there is no option to pick. When I try to click the create code button without selecting an option, it does not work. But, since I cannot pick anything in the first place, there's nothing I can do.
http://prntscr.com/i178q1

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:43:13 PM

i allways getting the selfad from your network no bid ads shown on 300x250....

regards
Kema

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:41:46 PM

It's unfortunate that the script you're using won't work if you have other ads from other advertisers using the same script. It'll only show ads from one advertiser using this script...

bitadvert (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:26:23 PM

i allways getting the selfad from your network no bid ads shown on 300x250....

regards

because currently there is no advertiser for that . ads will show up when any advertiser place a bid for that spot.
bitadvert (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:35:25 PM

For the adblock option, there is no option to pick. When I try to click the create code button without selecting an option, it does not work. But, since I cannot pick anything in the first place, there's nothing I can do.
http://prntscr.com/i178q1

select text/banner in that then all adspots will appear
bitadvert (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:53:56 PM

It's unfortunate that the script you're using won't work if you have other ads from other advertisers using the same script. It'll only show ads from one advertiser using this script...

it will show all ads that an advertiser placed a bid for . if now advertiser is placing any bid then the selfad will be shown
Kema

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:48:54 PM

it will show all ads that an advertiser placed a bid for . if now advertiser is placing any bid then the selfad will be shown

No, the point I was making was that when several ad networks are using the same software/script, there is a conflict on the page and only the ad with the ad code placed first on the page will show.
However, this might be a user specific issue? Lately I've had indications that it might mainly be me as a publisher that is unable to view the second ad? It's a strange issue with that particular ad script. If you trade places for the ad codes the first will show, regardless the ad network.
To say the least, it makes it tricky to do layout work.

bitadvert (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

No, the point I was making was that when several ad networks are using the same software/script, there is a conflict on the page and only the ad with the ad code placed first on the page will show.
However, this might be a user specific issue? Lately I've had indications that it might mainly be me as a publisher that is unable to view the second ad? It's a strange issue with that particular ad script. If you trade places for the ad codes the first will show, regardless the ad network.
To say the least, it makes it tricky to do layout work.

Well we dont see such problem . Maybe its only on your side
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: