Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:59:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this Altcoin going to the Moon  (Read 1207 times)
000JC88

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:11:32 AM

www.fluidledger.com has a free and paid ICO running simultaneously.

Fluidledger was minted to disrupt and conquer. The latter and former are built into the DNA of Fluidledger.

Fluidledger is a predator and this instinct will set it apart from other coins propelling it to a higher stratum.

The only alt coin I think that is going to the moon an beyond is DIW. I see no other serious project and solid idea. Go and get the bounty of DIW, probably the token that will get will worth more than the coins you can buy from any other ICO today.
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:17:17 AM

you can read their info project if it's successful You can still ask questions about their support or dev but I think this moon is token
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:03:16 PM

I do not think that today is the time to state exactly such statements, but I think that soon, after this correction, we will again see the serious high steps of our beloved bitcoin, I would advise simply buying it while it's so cheap.

www.fluidledger.com

Today is a red day as you say: Fluidledger is in ICO mode and is isolated from that at the moment!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:06:12 PM

you can read their info project if it's successful You can still ask questions about their support or dev but I think this moon is token

www.fluidledger.com

Go to the website and read about it. The white paper states Fluidledger will migrate to another blockchain.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:03:29 PM

Today is bad day for all altcoins. We can only wait for the end of correction. But everything will be fine. I know!

I am happy, people need to wake up to themselves!
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:08:44 PM

Today is bad day for all altcoins. We can only wait for the end of correction. But everything will be fine. I know!

The reason why cryptocurrency is also becoming even more popular is because of the altcoins that compete's with bitcoins. Altcoins are also profitable but it will be always depending on the consumer if they will be interested on investing in it. Ethereum is one of the best altcoin today because the value is pumping and every ico's that are starting today are basing its value of their coins to ethereum so altcoins do really have a chance to increase its price to the moon.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:24:56 PM

The reason why cryptocurrency is also becoming even more popular is because of the altcoins that compete's with bitcoins. Altcoins are also profitable but it will be always depending on the consumer if they will be interested on investing in it. Ethereum is one of the best altcoin today because the value is pumping and every ico's that are starting today are basing its value of their coins to ethereum so altcoins do really have a chance to increase its price to the moon.

www.fbluidledger.com

Even with the crash today ETH is up over 40 percent in last 16 days
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:05:35 PM

Fluidledger was minted to disrupt and conquer. The latter and former are built into the DNA of Fluidledger.

Fluidledger is a predator and this instinct will set it apart from other coins propelling it to a higher stratum.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:09:11 PM

today altcoins go to the core of the Earth)) the flight to the moon is postponed.
I wanted to sell it all a week ago ....... but not destiny
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:21:24 PM

today altcoins go to the core of the Earth)) the flight to the moon is postponed.
I wanted to sell it all a week ago ....... but not destiny

www.fluidledger.com

Sorry to hear that. Get some free coins in this ICO.
www.fluidledger.com has a vision to make everyone who gets involved wealthy so if all else fails remember there are a group of people working hard to try and make you wealthy!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:55:21 PM

www.fluidledger.com the FREE ICO says

There are unbelievable opportunities in the crypto space!
The secret is to pick a coin that has great potential and get in from the beginning.
If your bought Bitcoin at 8 cents this correction doesn’t hurt!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:27:59 PM

www.fluidledger.com the FREE ICO says

There are unbelievable opportunities in the crypto space!
The secret is to pick a coin that has great potential and get in from the beginning.
If your bought Bitcoin at 8 cents this correction doesn’t hurt!

An example of a great coin as per the quote is:

www.fluidledger.com
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:09:35 AM

Good job to whomever is marketing this altcoin.

I first was click baited to fluid ledger with a topic title saying "this altcoin claims to be the bitcoin destroyer" or something like that. Catchy, but in reality is nothing but just another altcoin. But props to the paid shill. He/she does his job well. I would never have know about fluidledger otherwise.

www.fluidledger.com says

This quote tells it all: Fluidledger is brilliant at marketing
For that reason there are more participants in Fluidledger’s ICO than many existing coins.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:20:23 AM

The only alt coin I think that is going to the moon an beyond is DIW. I see no other serious project and solid idea. Go and get the bounty of DIW, probably the token that will get will worth more than the coins you can buy from any other ICO today.
Maybe it possible to altcoin to rise its value in very high, specially in some crypto's because right this moment there are rising in value continuously. But many of crypto are goes down right now so there are not going to the moon because they falling right this moment.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:08:45 AM

Maybe it possible to altcoin to rise its value in very high, specially in some crypto's because right this moment there are rising in value continuously. But many of crypto are goes down right now so there are not going to the moon because they falling right this moment.

www.fluidledger.com says

www.fluidledger.com the FREE is going to go to the Moon: OK
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:14:06 AM

I am not sure about this one but I have few in mind which has potential to go to moon. CoinLancer, Nucleus vision, Cashaa and Gladius. Those who owns these tokens will reap profit after crowd sale.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:40:54 AM

I am not sure about this one but I have few in mind which has potential to go to moon. CoinLancer, Nucleus vision, Cashaa and Gladius. Those who owns these tokens will reap profit after crowd sale.

www.fluidledger.com says

Thank you for your picks!
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:10:11 AM

Sorry but all I see is a wall of text on a free platform. I do not see it worth time to fill in the airdrop form.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
btcCoincart

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:11:10 AM

If they have good community then nothing is impossible!
Let's hope!
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:19:58 AM

all nobody can predict any coin with the price and its value because now there is no system or way that can as a guide to analyze the value of the coin itself but I will have confidence that all will return to normal again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: