Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:55:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this Altcoin going to the Moon  (Read 1207 times)
LightNestling

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:55:21 AM

www.Fluidleger.com is working hard to become an innovator in the crypto space by using a revolutionary approach to business!
Fluidledger will use a Gatling gun approach creating many blockchains that target prime areas of business.
This approach will hopefully make Fluidleder a leader in Blockchain like Microsoft is a leader in their field.

Some people and organizations want to BUY Fluidledger coins before the launch and have sent us emails regarding this. If you fit into this category email us.
A lot of coins like to claim this and that, there is no coin that actually made themselves known by doing what they said other than Bitcoin.

Yeah, also a lot of the coins who have claimed just like this one turned out to be just a scam or a garbage coin. This is the reason why ICO's is being tagged as "SCAMS".
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:36:12 AM

www.Fluidleger.com is working hard to become an innovator in the crypto space by using a revolutionary approach to business!
Fluidledger will use a Gatling gun approach creating many blockchains that target prime areas of business.
This approach will hopefully make Fluidleder a leader in Blockchain like Microsoft is a leader in their field.

Some people and organizations want to BUY Fluidledger coins before the launch and have sent us emails regarding this. If you fit into this category email us.
A lot of coins like to claim this and that, there is no coin that actually made themselves known by doing what they said other than Bitcoin.

Yeah, also a lot of the coins who have claimed just like this one turned out to be just a scam or a garbage coin. This is the reason why ICO's is being tagged as "SCAMS".

www.fluidledger.com

Fluidledger is a Free ICO and not a Scam!
Fluidledger is honorable and it is unfortunate you think this way and have put www.fluidledger.com in this category!
www.fluidledger.com is recruiting marketers, blockchain developers,etc to realize information published at www.fluidledger.com
www.fluidledger.com will not tolerate been called a scam!
Libel law is something you need to consider before making statements off the top of your head on the internet!
Take heed!
Do not underestimate who we are or what we are and our reach!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:11:00 PM

www.fluidledger.com

Fluidledger is honorable and it is unfortunate you think this way and have put www.fluidledger.com in this category!
www.fluidledger.com is recruiting marketers, blockchain developers,etc to realize information published at www.fluidledger.com
Libel law is something you need to consider before making statements off the top of your head on the internet!
Take heed!

“We Are All In The Gutter But Some Of Us Are Looking At The Stars” – Oscar Wilde

It’s one of the greatest quotes of all time, but do you know the meaning?
We are all in the gutter means we all have our struggles, hard times and life problems.
Some of us are looking at the stars” means that some rare humans, despite the challenges we face decide to remain positive, remain focused on our dreams and goals. These are ultimately the people who find success in life.
AbNewton

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:28:44 PM

A bit two cent. People easy shout something as a "SCAM" that take time and see how it actually is.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:32:48 PM

"the new microsoft of blockchain". Some of the things posted here are just hilarious to read. Grin
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:48:13 PM

www.fluidledger.com

Take heed!

“We Are All In The Gutter But Some Of Us Are Looking At The Stars” – Oscar Wilde

It’s one of the greatest quotes of all time, but do you know the meaning?
We are all in the gutter means we all have our struggles, hard times and life problems.
Some of us are looking at the stars” means that some rare humans, despite the challenges we face decide to remain positive, remain focused on our dreams and goals. These are ultimately the people who find success in life.

Where is your post?
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:49:16 PM

"the new microsoft of blockchain". Some of the things posted here are just hilarious to read. Grin

www.fluidledger.com

It is not funny it is real world!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:51:01 PM

A bit two cent. People easy shout something as a "SCAM" that take time and see how it actually is.

www.fluidledger.com

They better familiarize themselves with Libel law! Take heed’
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:51:31 PM

Website's not working, so definitely not Microsoft.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

www.fluidledger.com

Works for me and the thousands of participants in the www.fluidledger.com Free ICO.
Maybe you need to contact your ISP or a doctor!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

www.fluidledger.com

Works for me and the thousands of participants in the www.fluidledger.com Free ICO.
Maybe you need to contact your ISP or a doctor!

I think a doctor is your best bet!
ks4200

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:16:46 PM

OMG you are hilarious. Is this the scientology of crypto or what? Also my mom told me nothing was free...will I owe you something?
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:33:33 PM

OMG you are hilarious. Is this the scientology of crypto or what? Also my mom told me nothing was free...will I owe you something?

www.fluidledger.com

I am happy you are happy!

Enjoy your free coins and all the free coins from pending blockchains.

You aren’t the sharpest knife in the tool kit but you will make a lot of money from Fluidledger.

You probably need FREE things and handouts: You owe me nothing but you owe it to yourself to be a good person!
snowboard

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:40:27 PM

www.fluidledger.com

You probably need FREE things and handouts: You owe me nothing but you owe it to yourself to be a good person!

i think you're right, now send me 5000 coins, to make me happy so you can be happy again.
I owe it to myself as you said it Smiley

send me a pm for my walletadress to send it to.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:48:32 PM

www.fluidledger.com

i think you're right, now send me 5000 coins, to make me happy so you can be happy again.
I owe it to myself as you said it Smiley

send me a pm for my walletadress to send it to.

Don’t forget to go to the doctor!
LightNestling

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:07:00 AM

I don't know if OP is a bot or something. He is replying and quoting his own replies without even bothering to answer the questions of others clearly. I wonder if we can get good out from this.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:02:43 AM

I don't know if OP is a bot or something. He is replying and quoting his own replies without even bothering to answer the questions of others clearly. I wonder if we can get good out from this.
[/quot

www.fluidledger.com

Fluidledger has released some more information today on its website. There is an opportunity to get extra coins for .02 USD. This is an unbelievable opportunity. Fluidledger resides on the fastest transactional blockchain in the world-that is a fact of life. There will be chat introduced to the wallet this year also.
Regardless of this Fluidledger will migrate to another blockchain. Our projects are coming along nicely and will be the talk of cryptoland as they are released.

Fluidledger is making this a win win win blockchain for everyone. Get in early to avoid disappointment.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:11:47 AM

www.fluidledger.com

Is now doing a free ICO and paid ICO simultaneously!
It’s what people asked for so Fluidledger delivered!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:56:06 PM

www.fluidledger.com

Is now doing a free ICO and paid ICO simultaneously!
It’s what people asked for so Fluidledger delivered!

Please update yourself about Fluidledgers advance to top 15 market cap as per the quote above!
The white paper has been updated but more is forthcoming!
This is an unprecedented opportunity that you need to take seriously!
www.fluidledger.com Is a predator in the crypto space and is totally unique!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:35:03 PM

Did someone mention free pizza?

www.fluidledger.com

Where is the pizza boy!

www.fluidledger.com has been updated and he has not commented yet!

Lazy Sod!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: