Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:41:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia has its own coin Dotcoin  (Read 105 times)
ashapasa (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

I was recently bummed for missing the opportunity to invest in both BINANCE and Kucoin, was actively researching for a good exchange to invest in. Cryptopia is not the biggest exchange but is an old and realiable exchange that has been in the market for a while. It’s the best exchange to buy obscure coins that are not readily available in bigger exchange such as bittrex and binance. Ultimately this longtail strategy will be enough for cryptopia to create a unique niche for itself in the market.

I was surprised to find that dotcoin is actually cryptopias exchange coin, also valued around $20 mil marketcap presently I was surprised it’s valued so low comparing binance and kucoin both are above the billion dollar cap.
I have decided to take a small position in dotcoin, I believe this coin is undervalued right now. Most exchanges including cryptopia itself are not accepting new members as they are not able to handle the market demand. This is a very positive sign for all exchanges and thier respective coins but especially so for smaller exchange coins like dotcoin that could easily quadruple in value over the coming months.

This is my present view of the coin, I want to invest more but am hesitant to put all my eggs in one basket and am trying to further research the coin before investing further.

Any opinion from you guys about this coin, both good and bad aspects and interesting facts about the project please share.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:37:21 PM

That is good to know but according to my analysis the next exchange coin that will grow very expensive is COB, the cobinhood exchange comes with innovative interface and zero trading fee, im sure it will attract huge volume in coming weeks.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ashapasa (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:50:48 PM

Thanks for letting me know of cobinhood. But I feel cobinhood is valued very high compared to dotcoin in marketcap wise compared to dotcoin. It seems dotcoin has higher upside for growth.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: