Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:20:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia own called dotcoin good investment?  (Read 273 times)
ashapasa (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:37:25 PM

I was recently bummed for missing the opportunity to invest in both BINANCE and Kucoin, was actively researching for a good exchange to invest in. Cryptopia is not the biggest exchange but is an old and realiable exchange that has been in the market for a while. It’s the best exchange to buy obscure coins that are not readily available in bigger exchange such as bittrex and binance. Ultimately this longtail strategy will be enough for cryptopia to create a unique niche for itself in the market.

I was surprised to find that dotcoin is actually cryptopias exchange coin, also valued around $20 mil marketcap presently I was surprised it’s valued so low comparing binance and kucoin both are above the billion dollar cap.
I have decided to take a small position in dotcoin, I believe this coin is undervalued right now. Most exchanges including cryptopia itself are not accepting new members as they are not able to handle the market demand. This is a very positive sign for all exchanges and thier respective coins but especially so for smaller exchange coins like dotcoin that could easily quadruple in value over the coming months.

This is my present view of the coin, I want to invest more but am hesitant to put all my eggs in one basket and am trying to further research the coin before investing further.

Any opinion from you guys about this coin, both good and bad aspects and interesting facts about the project please share.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

Dotcoin is ordinary alt and it's just having cryptopia mail for contact.

The idea behind Binance coin and Kucoin Shares is completely different than Dotcoin. It's called shares for a reason.

DOT went from 2c to 8c in last 10 days and IMO it's close to it's maximum.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ashapasa (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

As far as I read from the dotcoin thread it will be used to vote for listing coins in cryptopia like binance tokens. So I think it has good potential.
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:37:46 PM

The increase in registrations for these coins is probably the larger ones making verification compulsory. The ones that want to launder money will sign up to cryptopia and the likes multiple times to get their money out with no registration details.
CryptoGoddess

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:52:12 AM

DOT was recently brought to my attention and I think it  could possibly be a good investment since Crytopia is working on improving their site etc. Therefore I put in what I can afford to lose and because it is so cheap, a few hundred dollars went a long way. I am no fortune teller nor can I predict the future but there is currently a lot of buzz around it and many are unable to sign up at the moment so I'll see what happens when the flood gates open.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:21:00 AM

I think it is a wrong move to compare dotcom token with Binance tokens, just study both more and see the difference, I know most people will speculate on the token if the price is low but I don't think it really worth holding long term
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: