Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:34:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining with Nicehash the best?  (Read 170 times)
Little-loli (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:01:09 PM

As in the topic title is mining using Nicehash the best? It provides you the best current profitable coin meaning you'll be making more money than if you would be mining an individual coin. People mine certain coins to speculate on their price in the future, but wouldn't it just be best to use nicehash then buy the coin you are speculating on since you'll have more of that coin using tthe BTC you have from nicehash?
cry4crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:21:03 PM

It's not the best, because you're selling your hashing power, someone who buys it naturally has to make some profit, right? It's certainly the easiest solution for beginners though and less of a hassle than checking what's the most profitable coin to mine everyday and switching manually.
Little-loli (OP)

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:29:42 PM

It's not the best, because you're selling your hashing power, someone who buys it naturally has to make some profit, right? It's certainly the easiest solution for beginners though and less of a hassle than checking what's the most profitable coin to mine everyday and switching manually.
You get the most of your money using nicehash from what I've heard since it automatically mines the most profitable coin and in return gives you Bitcoin.
parisbitcoin

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

nicehash is not the best.
If you're in AMD RX470/480/570/580 here's what I recommend
You want to play it safe and cash early ? mine ethereum with nanopool
You want to speculate and make a lot more (but have to wait and HODL for weeks)? mine smaller altcoins like ETN, ELLA, PIRL and see the prices pump few weeks after
You're just starting and don't understand most of this, and accept making lower profits? use nicehash
klintistwood

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Out of the box is where I live

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:44:05 PM

I also started with Nicehash because it was easy but I change my mind because:
- they take a big fee
- you are only rewarded in bitcoin while today it's not the fastest growing coin anymore

If you want to earn more, you'll have to switch coins by yourself and have dedicated settings (wallet, pool,...) for each coin you want to mine.

13 GPU Nvidia Rig running under Ubuntu 16 (eth hash rate: 300+Mh/s @ 1000W for whole rig): 3x EVGA GTX 1060 3Gb (24MH/s @ 65W) + 6x MSI Armor GTX 1060 3Gb (24MH/s @ 70W) + 1x MSI GTX 1060 (24Mh/s @ 65W) + 3x Zotac GTX 1060 (24MH/s @ 65 W). PSU 2400W, Asrock ASRock H110 Pro BTC+, cheap Chinese risers, Kingston SSD 120Gb, 8Gb memory. Selling some of my GPUs (around 200€, still under warranty), if you're interested, contact me in private.
jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:55:46 PM

Technically NiceHash only good on auto switching but our hashing power will drop. we can't see a difference between powerful and less power hashing cards. will be a difference standalone mining gateway software such as claymore etc. we can improve hashing power and power consumptions through GPU controller software.

the other thing about mining profit, if we're mining specific coins didn't mean we could hold it until the price rising. we can choose major coins with good prices and sell it instantly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: