Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:41:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: From 3.5K€ to 14K: now what?  (Read 324 times)
obinisti (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:31:14 AM

Take a look at Voise and Nobile and Flash. I think they are able to explode in the next few days Smiley

interesting, thanks :-)
But I really think I need to create an account on Cryptopia!
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:35:46 AM

Hi all,

I am interested in blockchain and in crypto-currencies since early september. And everyday, I'm angry against myself not to have tried to understand the tech and the interest of both blockchain and cryptos before... but what is done is done.

So, I've invested some euros in multiple projects (and I prefer to speak about projects rather than currencies: because I invest in tech and projects, and it's not always about currencies...).
My holdings are now as follows:
ARDR - 5.73%
ARK - 1.19%
BTC - 35.93%
ETH - 6.71%
LSK - 11.86
LTC - 9.46%
OMG - 3%
XRP - 26.12% (was approx 10% when I first invested)
and I'm happy with the results (+284% in €, +114% in BTC)

I think I will hold all of them, but I'd like to invest in 2/3 new projects, maybe for 500€, and try the big bet (so, ready to lose)
I've read about Cardano, Verge, XSpec, EOS - interested not totally convinced (often because if I compare the marketcap and the actual price, I don't see how it make make x20, x50, x100)

What would you invest in? (I've got accounts on Kraken, Bittrex, Binance - so I won't go on other exchanges)

Thanks for your help

U have certainly have a good plan there and you did well for your investment.

Based off your investment, i can see that you invest more on a project instead of the coins. Congratz mate you could survive in a long run Smiley

For your questions, guess you can actually portion of your existing coins as those are coins that actually proven to rise in the long run.

For new project, you could take a look at
KNC
SALT
Raiden Network Token (Although i am not sure how an offchain solution token should get its value appreciate but its a good tech there)
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:50:08 AM

So, I've invested some euros in multiple projects (and I prefer to speak about projects rather than currencies: because I invest in tech and projects, and it's not always about currencies...).

Good to know that you have gained much profit from your work in cryptocurrency and i have motivated myself become like you.
Anyways about you said the project but not currency i think i agree with you. Why? Because nobody use this crypto as currency specially off line. So this is more like investment project but not currency.
jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:38:35 AM

Your portfolio looks really good already, I think if you keep holding those coin you are going to make gains in 2018, you already diversify a lot maybe you shouldnt invest in other coin because you have a lots of different coin already

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
boom2

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:42:44 AM

Take a look at Voise and Nobile and Flash. I think they are able to explode in the next few days Smiley

why do you think that they are able to explode in the next few days? what happens in the next few days?
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 546

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:16:33 PM

You have a good portfolio! Now the crypto market is going down and you do not have to worry if your profit has decreased. But you have a good opportunity to buy new coins. Crypto currency gives you great chances all the time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rain_wins

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:19:18 PM

I would not go with EOS  it is staying on the 10$ for long time and I don't see it growing much in future.
obinisti (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:20:36 PM

I would not go with EOS  it is staying on the 10$ for long time and I don't see it growing much in future.

in fact, I was thinking buying some SIACOIN. Seems to be a good project. and Oyster Pearl, too
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: