Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:07:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: From 3.5K€ to 14K: now what?  (Read 324 times)
obinisti (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:59:39 PM

Hi all,

I am interested in blockchain and in crypto-currencies since early september. And everyday, I'm angry against myself not to have tried to understand the tech and the interest of both blockchain and cryptos before... but what is done is done.

So, I've invested some euros in multiple projects (and I prefer to speak about projects rather than currencies: because I invest in tech and projects, and it's not always about currencies...).
My holdings are now as follows:
ARDR - 5.73%
ARK - 1.19%
BTC - 35.93%
ETH - 6.71%
LSK - 11.86
LTC - 9.46%
OMG - 3%
XRP - 26.12% (was approx 10% when I first invested)
and I'm happy with the results (+284% in €, +114% in BTC)

I think I will hold all of them, but I'd like to invest in 2/3 new projects, maybe for 500€, and try the big bet (so, ready to lose)
I've read about Cardano, Verge, XSpec, EOS - interested not totally convinced (often because if I compare the marketcap and the actual price, I don't see how it make make x20, x50, x100)

What would you invest in? (I've got accounts on Kraken, Bittrex, Binance - so I won't go on other exchanges)

Thanks for your help
thomascr9695

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

OPQ

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:02:32 PM

Personally I would advice to HODL

OPACITY
swami84

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:07:34 PM

Hi all,

I am interested in blockchain and in crypto-currencies since early september. And everyday, I'm angry against myself not to have tried to understand the tech and the interest of both blockchain and cryptos before... but what is done is done.

So, I've invested some euros in multiple projects (and I prefer to speak about projects rather than currencies: because I invest in tech and projects, and it's not always about currencies...).
My holdings are now as follows:
ARDR - 5.73%
ARK - 1.19%
BTC - 35.93%
ETH - 6.71%
LSK - 11.86
LTC - 9.46%
OMG - 3%
XRP - 26.12% (was approx 10% when I first invested)
and I'm happy with the results (+284% in €, +114% in BTC)

I think I will hold all of them, but I'd like to invest in 2/3 new projects, maybe for 500€, and try the big bet (so, ready to lose)
I've read about Cardano, Verge, XSpec, EOS - interested not totally convinced (often because if I compare the marketcap and the actual price, I don't see how it make make x20, x50, x100)

What would you invest in? (I've got accounts on Kraken, Bittrex, Binance - so I won't go on other exchanges)

Thanks for your help

You have a good distribution. This is what I did. I took 50% of LTC coins and converted it to XSPEC, PRL and STRATIS about a few weeks ago since I thought LTC has saturated and next pump won't be for months. In a month or so I will either convert them back to LTC or ETH depending on the market. This is just how I think. Its upto you and DYOR. Among the coins you put here I would put in EOS. My next investment ( in a few days) is to take BTC and covert it to REQ.

XSPEC and XVG are too risky IMO ( Although I have them, I don't see a big pump coming anytime soon). ADA - I am not too sure.

Just my 2 cents or 0.01 XRP  Wink
swami84

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:09:02 PM

Also, if I were you I would definitely put some cash in XLM. I have very high confidence on it. My extra 2 cents  Grin
obinisti (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:17:29 PM

thanks guys.
EOS, I was definitely interested, but I'm not sure about the potential growth.
XLM, the same -not really sure. DO you really think it can still rise?

And yes, I got a look on REQ.
But also on Siacoin and Digibyte : some thoughts about those 2?

Thanks!
HanvanBitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:19:58 PM

I would suggest to add Augur to your blockfolio  Grin Looks very promising to me for 2018. Also its a really unique concept.

*                                                              BTC~One day we'll all be living like kings!~BTC                                                             *
popular_vote

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:27:58 PM

Good portfolio, and well done. I would switch Lisk for Shift (which is a fork of Lisk), trading at 110m vs 3.3b for lisk. They just released a new website this month hosted on their decentralized blockchain hosting network.
swami84

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:36:13 PM

XLM, the same -not really sure. DO you really think it can still rise?

Thanks!

Yes. Once FairX releases it will rise. Rise is not based on any added functionality to Lumens but just as a store of value like BTC.
Despacito

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:54:07 PM

Only 6.5% ETH is low here. You can increase its ratio in your portfolio. It's a promising one and this year can be dominated by ETH.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:59:12 PM

It has already been increasing a lot, i bought it when it was aproximately 50% less than what it is right now, and i was quite late to the party by those times, and it was a few months ago.
I would suggest to add Augur to your blockfolio  Grin Looks very promising to me for 2018. Also its a really unique concept.
Of course, and ethereum is the main altcoin that you need to have if you are going to invest in ICO's or any other altcoin that has the ethereum technology (erc20)
Only 6.5% ETH is low here. You can increase its ratio in your portfolio. It's a promising one and this year can be dominated by ETH.
Anyway, i suggest you to put more money on bitcoin, we all know that this has ALWAYS been the most profitable crypto and it will always be the same.

Hello
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:09:25 AM

Your doing good, make sure not to spread your holdings too thin buy getting too many coins. Looks like your already picked a few you are confident in, just hold strong and watch the money roll in. Just make sure if it starts to feel like too much to handle take some money off the top for yourself. Nothing wrong will selling a little, the rides a whole lot more fun when you get your initial investment back.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:42:05 AM

Hodl it my man, those tokens will make your holdings worth $1m .
Btc
Eth
Ardr
Xrp, these four will give you x1000 profit after 6 months believe me.

obinisti (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:10:42 AM

X1000?
Seems a little bit over-promising, don't you think? ;-)
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:50:15 AM

Your list looks solid but i will recommend to add few new projects with low market cap and good team, they have good potential to make bigger profit soon.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
aaroc90

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:46:10 AM

If this was me, I'd be putting a few % into some micro cap coins just incase

I put 800usd into Xios last month(now forked into Xuez, watch this space) turned into 12k in a few weeks, had NO expectations for it so nice surprise. Some people don't like the risk in it though

Pigzbe
⇐ ● Pigzbe is a piggy-wallet powered by a family-friendly cryptocurrency ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:50:17 AM

Personally I would advice to HODL

HODL does not means that hodl 1 months, 1 year untill bitcoin rise again, for example let's say there will be a bear market till 2021 and if you can hold your coins as you bought them at high to 2021, so 3 years. You hodl it, that means hodl.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:04:48 AM

Now cash out 4k from your portofolio and the rest is try to seek another good ico which will gives you best return. Remember !! Always do dip research before investing. All aspect. From project and team and personal team behavior is very important. If you are investor in real life you must be knew what behavior accepted for investing. Startup product is important but the most important thi g is thedev. Because we invest on person not only product.
obinisti (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:14:48 AM

not a bad idea, in fact.
Take my investment back, and just engage my benefits

But what coins invest in?
ragejmb

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:19:54 AM

Take a look at Voise and Nobile and Flash. I think they are able to explode in the next few days Smiley
Nelske123

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:27:50 AM

I would invest it in Xspecs, they're working on new updates on the wallet coming in february.
Check out the new website: https://spectreproject.io recently updated.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: