Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:36:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Now Bitcoin Cash Hardfork?  (Read 131 times)
fcmatt (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:23:50 PM

after many Hardfork on bitcoin now its happen into BCH?
i just received an email regarding this Hardfork with a huge amount distribution and total supply (21 billion)

with Distribution ratio   1 BCH :1000 Bitcoin Candy
here the official website http://bitcoincandy.one/index_EN.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:27:33 PM

i am sure at some point they are going to run out of the names they can call these forks. it started with precious metals (gold, silver, diamond,...) then followed into Date and Time (new year, future...) and now we are down to edibles (candy).

what category is going to be next?

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

i just received an email regarding this Hardfork with a huge amount distribution and total supply (21 billion)

Seems like Bitcoin community is going crazy with so many hardforks and so many bitcoin alternatives . Lets see whether they will be able to survive in the market

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:46:26 PM

Seems like Bitcoin community is going crazy with so many hardforks and so many bitcoin alternatives . Lets see whether they will be able to survive in the market

This is not a bitcoin fork it's a bitcoin cash fork. So I'd say it's going to be even more useless than a regular btc fork.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

Too many forks. It's insane and looks like cryptocurrencies are having troubles. I'd better invest in original coins rather than some forks that just mix up everything. And yes, naming of forks sucks. Seems to me that forks creators are out of imagination.
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:10:15 PM

I've heard that a new hard fork will allow miners to make transactions much faster. Once every 600 sekund. It seems to me that this is a good way to attract new investors to Bitcoin and to distract them from altcoins.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

Another shitcoin and make our believe into bitcoin and bitcoincash is less.
I dont think this shitcoin can survive in the market. Although this fork can running well and i will not touch that fork coin.
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:32:14 PM

It's all open source, there are no laws that state you can't fork. It might be different if the name Bitcoin becomes a protected trademark.
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:24:40 PM

lets make a fork of a fork of of a for just for the sake of the fork, long live the fork!
CryptoPank

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:23:33 PM

perhaps it is an advertising move to attract traffic to the Coinex exchange, and it’s quite interesting move
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: