Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:37:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A newbies guide to $$  (Read 103 times)
BitCaptcha (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:28:59 PM

Hey all! I have noticed a lot of people asking how to become rich with Crypto. First off I am not "rich" nor am I am expert... but I have managed to turn an $18,000 investment into nearly 100k over the past few months. Happy to share what I have leearned.... tho I am still learning!

I first bought into Bitcoin when it was around $7000.. which lead me into the world of Crpyto/Altcoin/ICO. I had roughly 1 single Bitcoin which I began to slowly sell off for ICO investments and other popular altcoins. I like to keep things simple so I will give this advice: RESEARCH!! My real income has been from Initial Coin Offerings.. buy into a few good ones when they're cheap and you'll be sitting pretty when it hits the exchanges. If it does well.. buy more!

I first began reading popular opinions about which ICO's to buy into and reading their whitepaper .. and if they have a working product.. etc.. Check out their info and team and if you have some trust in them, and check out reviews/ratings about them too (like icobench) and other good sites you can find on this forum, then by all means, buy some! I started buying with as little as 0.5 Ethereum... sometimes even less. Dragonchain.. Upfiring.. Electroneum.. Utrust..  Genesis Vision.. ARToken... have all done pretty well! Pay attention to the forum veterans and advice given on these ICO's, do your research.. and pick up a few top 10 altcoins along the way too!

I thought Bitcoin was the master of all profit.. Yes.. it can be if you buy cheap and hodl until it decides to rise again.. but in the meantime, dare I say? forget Bitcoin and jump into ICO/altcoin whilst it's booming and you too can turn some cash into real, decent investments... Hope that helps anyone who isn't quite sure on what to do. Like I said I am no expert, nor am I giving financial advice but I turned  $18k into nearly 100k and holding.  HOLD HOLD HOLD! Dont be too eager to sell off at the first thousand bucks you earn... 😊

All the best
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:18:00 PM

You probably just wanted to brag? But I'm happy for you Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: