Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:11:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why ALTcoins are going down  (Read 489 times)
juliasomething

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:19:31 PM

altcoins are going down as the price of bitcoin is going down. take into account that most cryptocurrency exchange trade altcoins against bitcoin.

As a piece of advice, hold your crypto. that's what makes prices go up. and I believe the prices will tend to stabilize this year.
mjnick01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:23:10 PM

Many factors set the price however, when the price falls to the point where large scale miners are not longer meeting their costs, they must begin selling their accumulated hoard of bitcoins to remain afloat while hoping the price goes back up.  This effective breakeven price represents a serious tipping point.
Given the tendency of the bitcoin price to endure a major correction after achieving a new all-time high and recovering back to its previous all-time high, the bitcoin price is currently in an optimal position to sustain upward momentum and gear towards a new rally.
yummy23

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:26:26 PM

Most of the altcoins are giving Multiplying profits.Its upto you to find the best coin and Get your Profit
twinkledthomas

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

I will win, not immediately but definitely

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:27:59 PM

All are going down, but onion, the DEEPONION is going up. With the insane rise in the value of DeepOnion, several members have become millionaires now which is seriously awesome.Glad to be a part of this project

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
StarLawl

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:30:29 PM

It has to do with the Korean markets atm - I saw a very good explanation from a Korean. They are uncertain if the government will interfere and until that is sorted out they will continue to be "skittish" and jump ship at every bad news that someone is spreading. I think it will pass - but there need to be some regulations.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1637983)
ycoin123

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:31:08 PM

I guess in the Market more altcoins are talking Place.peoples are quite Confused about Buying.Just like me Tongue
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:31:15 PM

Why ALTcoins are going down..I swear..in last 5 months i got 4X profit but from last 2 days 2Xdown..now almost iam near to my investment..any one suggest me is it good to sell all alt coins or need to wait for another pump..which is good choice..

I can say its good to sell or holding if i know wht coin do you hold. I can not say if i dont the type of coin.
Regarding the price going down because the price is not always up. Up and down is normal in the market and i dont wist they will only go up because correction is also needed.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:17:04 PM

Why ALTcoins are going down..I swear..in last 5 months i got 4X profit but from last 2 days 2Xdown..now almost iam near to my investment..any one suggest me is it good to sell all alt coins or need to wait for another pump..which is good choice..

Welcome to the world of cryptocurrency dude. This is the risk investment in the world of crypto, no one will bear or replace your money when you get loss. Therefore, before you decide to put your money in cryptocurrency you have to know its characteristics, so you will not be as panicked as this.

It's up to you, to sale all your coin or not depends on which coin you hodl. Use your instinct to guess the coin price you hodl in the next few days. If it tends to decline you have to sell it, but if there is a slight increase you can hodl it first, let the price go back up.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:38:20 PM

probably because of the soaring bitcoin price.
rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:39:02 PM

always keep in mind that the markets are working in a circle, the markets need time to recover, I think that the altokkuns will continue the upward trend when the exchanges reopen for new users
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:44:35 PM

A lot of money today goes to Bcash and Ethereum. I suppose a big correction is coming soon.
J_Perez

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:47:19 PM

New money is coming in and out. It also appears that many took profits and/or got in on ethereum.
sybarius_

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:49:07 PM

just the normal cycle ... they will be up again
CryptoBitCoins

Activity: 644
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

Personally, I can not say anything, because I do not know which crypto currency the author has invested in. If in general, then I think that you should not rush and sell all the available coins that is, they can try to change to others, but do not exactly sell.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:52:07 PM

Altcoins is best choice in current scenario. So you should hold your coins. In future it will grow more than 4x profit is possible.
Most of the altcoin is raise in market. But few of them is fall in market. You don't tell your altcoins. So you should analyse your coins is good or bad in current market.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:54:37 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 09:22:53 AM by ThunderCatSteve

pheonyx

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:59:31 PM

because the money go to ETH

Bitcoin is dropping beginning last December but it didn't recover the blood bath event so investors attention are now in Ethereum, as I did last week, I converted my Bitcoin into Ethereum and watch it grow because a hundred of Ethereum is better than a couple of Bitcoins.

Agree with this one so also I want to ask a question to the maker of this thread. Are you saying that all altcoins are now decreasing the value or you are just in a wrong choice of altcoin? 'cause eth now is increasing so definitely not all altcoin is loosing.
ekkoadmiral

Activity: 197

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:05:11 PM

because altcoin influenced from bitcoin. When bitcoin price drops, then towed the sudden reduction of altcoins. However when the bitcoin price only mitigation altcoin back then increases according to the proportionality. Volatility of cryptocurrencies is normal. Please continue to keep your altcoin and wait for the prices rise again

Mary_Swift

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:05:29 PM

I also think that this is typical situation for Altcoin's price. So you should not worry and wait a bit.
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:07:38 PM

I also think that this is typical situation for Altcoin's price. So you should not worry and wait a bit.
my advice we should not be exposed to panic sell for the future if altcoin decrease we can keep the coin until the highest price. decrease and rise of the coin is very reasonable and commonplace.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: