Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:49:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why ALTcoins are going down  (Read 489 times)
mailsforcyr (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:39:13 PM

Why ALTcoins are going down..I swear..in last 5 months i got 4X profit but from last 2 days 2Xdown..now almost iam near to my investment..any one suggest me is it good to sell all alt coins or need to wait for another pump..which is good choice..
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:41:06 PM

No dont sell them, just hold on to them there are really days which there are all going down but after a few weeks and/or months they will be pump. Dont get scared and just trust! HODL and for sure youll get more profit.
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:44:16 PM

Because the increase in the last half month has been so amazing, the average price of all my token has risen more than five times in half a month, and the decline is normal.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
prodigys

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

because the money go to ETH
alphalifter304

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:45:41 PM

Why ALTcoins are going down..I swear..in last 5 months i got 4X profit but from last 2 days 2Xdown..now almost iam near to my investment..any one suggest me is it good to sell all alt coins or need to wait for another pump..which is good choice..

Most are down but you may have to get into trading them more frequently and sell high then just buy low again. Most of the top coins are up though if looking at the monthly charts.
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

Some Altcoins are going down but not all because most of the time some investors dumped their coins and invest in into other coins and that's mostly the case.
Even most of currencies or let's say more than half of coins are dropping including Bitcoin last December but not all because my Oyster coin is even pumping opposite than the most coins.
Fria

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:51:37 PM

Because the increase in the last half month has been so amazing, the average price of all my token has risen more than five times in half a month, and the decline is normal.

That's the best proof that Cryptocurrency is volatile and when you invest huge money on it there's big possibility that they will disappear or will shrink into small figure. That's why skilled investors are dividing their portfolio into numbers of coins so that when others will drop some coins are pumping.
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:54:58 PM

Nothing is going to keep going up, and altcoin is a big risk, and it's possible that inflation will plummet.

Fria

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

because the money go to ETH

Bitcoin is dropping beginning last December but it didn't recover the blood bath event so investors attention are now in Ethereum, as I did last week, I converted my Bitcoin into Ethereum and watch it grow because a hundred of Ethereum is better than a couple of Bitcoins.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

Volatility of cryptocurrencies is normal. Cryptomarket is new and has no stability yet. There are still a lot of speculations that affect prices immediately. Rumors also make some effect on prices. As soon as something happens with cryptoworld it immediately affects the prices. So, I'd better not to worry.
Bergluft

Activity: 161
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:07:47 PM

It depends. If you believe in the coins you hold, that is its real world usage, I would hold. Those coins that solve real problems and have good future prospects of becoming adopted in some way will sooner or later drop these good news that will bring them to new all time highs. If you do not believe in this, it is maybe time to drop those coins as there is a chance that they will not recover to previous heights (and maybe reinvest in coins with real-life application, partnerships, existing companies behind them,  working products etc.).

Ah yeah.
rzunk

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:09:42 PM

looks to me its a cycle every 10 days  Grin
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:10:57 PM

always keep in mind that markets are running in circles, markets need time to recover Roll Eyes i think the altcoins will continue the uptrend when the exchanges will re-open for new users
cxt07

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:13:29 PM

Looks like this is just a slight correction,  shouldnt be anything to worry about if anything it will tell you what coins have a strong backing.  During a correction the ones that hold there value are the ones that rocket up after.   I suggest only keeping about 20% of your portfolio in high risk alts majority of mine is in btc, ltc, eth, bch, neo, onion, and neblio. 
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:13:53 PM

Altcoin will be depressed by bitcoin if bitcoin increases. but not all altcoin will go down. there is also a go up with bitcoin. you can observe Coinmarketcap when bitcoin increases. The market also affects why altcoin has decreased or increased
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:14:47 PM

market correction dude. im sure just for a few weeks all altcoins will be allright and recover soon. i do loss much cause of this even. dont be afraid just believe that it will come back eventually. hold your coin this is not the best time to sell indeed.

fabianji

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

First of all it is good to keep in mind that markets go up and down in cycles but the general baseline (60 days average) is increasing - so do t get scared by those oscillations. But even though he market has a general up trend that still means that your coins need to have a viable purpose and business plan as well as execution. So there are alt coin exotics for sure that will drop and vanish.

Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:16:23 PM

Not every altcoin is going down. Its good to hold your coins because there are huge chances that altcoins will go high this year. Coins like doge and ripple are doing good this year.

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:18:13 PM

it is normal for altcoins to go down because it goes up it will go down. ethereum is pumping so other atlcoins holder sell their coins to buy etherum and the earlier they sell the better and the more the lower the price the faster to sell so they can buy early and ride in etherem or any altcoins that are pumping.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:18:26 PM

Moslty because there is no fresh money coming in as almoust all exchanges stoped accepting new accounts and limiting the flow of new money that way,Also seing the market action and almoust all coins being pumped this small corection is nothing to worry about
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: