Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:42:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most important member of a team in an ICO  (Read 170 times)
sister1001 (OP)

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:56:21 PM

Would you say that the most important member of the team is...

- The CEO?
- The Blockchain expert?
- The ICO manager?
- The lead developer?
- The marketing experts?

Any example?
arthcrypto

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:27:01 PM

This question should never arise in a sound team.

seek Brilliance not importance.

AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:55:11 AM

- The CEO?
- The Blockchain expert?
- The ICO manager?
- The lead developer?
- The marketing experts?

Any example?
I think the core development team is the most important thing we have to investigate his track record but the advisor we should also take note of.
Fuzex co consists of a team of professional developers and has well-known advisors such as Ruslan Gavrilyuk (taas)
sycaburatan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:10:42 AM

- The CEO?
- The Blockchain expert?
- The ICO manager?
- The lead developer?
- The marketing experts?

Any example?
If one in your list fails,all of them will fail thats why you call it a team,overall performance of ICO depends with these people.

LoveNelson

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:58:11 AM

I don't think there is a more important member, you need all to have a very successful ICO / altcoin.

LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:38:18 AM

- The CEO?
- The Blockchain expert?
- The ICO manager?
- The lead developer?
- The marketing experts?

Any example?

My opinion that the main core of success consists of CEO+Lead Developers. If project will be technicaly good and interesting for investors/users - it will be noticed even if marketing = zero level.

fazerockzx

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:47:10 AM

There is no such thing as the more important as an individual in the team, what i can say about your question is the team is the most important in an ICO. You cannot build or run a successful ICO just by yourself just because you are the CEO, blockchain expert, marketing management, etc. If you combine all those talent in a team then that is the only foundation or base that you need.
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:47:42 AM

Technical personnel, because the success of an ICO project is the quality of the code and the speed of the update.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
coindimitron

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:59:48 AM

The reason all these are listed is that their contribution in a team is always significant. Without the CEO, there won't be a team, as he/she is the member who brings all together, pursuing a common goal. Without the developers, there won't be an ICO to be sold and without the marketers, the sales of the project will be so low that its creation would have been a bad investment. Thus, each role plays a substantial role in delivering the end product to the people. You'd better read the whitepaper, the name of the company, and their historic cost more than reviewing their roles. What matters is the project itself rather than the roles. For example, I have two ICOs in my portfolio, who's team did an impeccable job in terms of creating a project and delivering it to the public:
1. LiveEdu - building the world's biggest project-based learning library on any topic. About us. LiveEdu is a project learning platform where content creators teach learners how to build real products.
2. Giftz - https://www.giftz.io/itcoin-black-sale-information. The whitepaper is very well written, the company behind has credibility, as they recently formed an alliance with the preeminent ICO company BlockV. Together, they're bringing royalty rewards program to the blockchain. In other words, when you buy their token, you get buyer power in your Giftz card, which you might exchange for various rewards, groceries, etc.

This is what one needs to be looking for when reviewing the competitive advantage of an ICO, rather than the importance associated with each role. Smiley
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:10:22 PM

- The CEO?
- The Blockchain expert?
- The ICO manager?
- The lead developer?
- The marketing experts?

Any example?

Kinda of a weird question. That's like asking who's the more important member in a business. Of course the CEO is the "boss" but his without his employees he's nothing.

The whole is greater than the sum of its parts, in short.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:10:55 PM

Each of them has its significant role . This is why it is a team . If one of them is an expert of his craft and the project itself will fail . So something like this
sister1001 (OP)

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:57:36 PM

This question should never arise in a sound team.

seek Brilliance not importance.

Is not about the team discussing who is more important, is about an investor deciding if he is putting money into it or not, and if so, how much. So yes, the individuals do matter in a team.
LevyThePiGuy

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:50:38 PM

No project will ever work out if they have one brilliant mind and a rest of uninspired team mates. It is important to consider the team as a whole when buying anything, one weak link can break the whole chain.

I have two ICOs in my portfolio, who's team did an impeccable job in terms of creating a project and delivering it to the public:
1. LiveEdu - building the world's biggest project-based learning library on any topic. About us. LiveEdu is a project learning platform where content creators teach learners how to build real products.
2. Giftz - https://www.giftz.io/itcoin-black-sale-information. The whitepaper is very well written, the company behind has credibility, as they recently formed an alliance with the preeminent ICO company BlockV. Together, they're bringing royalty rewards program to the blockchain. In other words, when you buy their token, you get buyer power in your Giftz card, which you might exchange for various rewards, groceries, etc.

Both of those are examples of respectable teams, not a one person gig.
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:27:52 PM

New coin with great potentials! Do your own research, study your own investment! Good luck,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
lucie367

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:37:23 PM

They are all equally important as if one fails, the ICO fails.

Best to just look for a team that excels in all areas.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:38:12 PM

I think everything is important, because to succeed an ICO, all aspects must work together for the development of a project, but I think that the role of an ICO is a successful marketing expert, because they ICO got investors for development
myrliska1313

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:53:57 PM

Now it's such a time that some excellent projects do not fly out, as delirium with a team of newbie can disrupt the jackpot, so it's worth considering all the factors and rely on intuition Wink
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:55:57 PM

I think everything is important, because to succeed an ICO, all aspects must work together for the development of a project, but I think that the role of an ICO is a successful marketing expert, because they ICO got investors for development

But you need a successful product to market in the first place though. So it's kinda hard to say.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:11:30 PM

You need all solid member in ICO groups. But, i think Advisors bring much influence to General People who want invest

anzach87

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:14:05 PM

ALL TEAM MUST BE SOLID CAUSE ONE HAND WASHES THE OTHER AND BOTH OF THEM THE  Grin FACE:))))
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: