Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:43:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Copper Bars | Scrypt-Jane CPU | Accepted for Gold and Silver soon [LOL]  (Read 606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 08:14:32 AM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 08:16:07 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

dude, you're working your way up to Vlad status. just fix your coin bro!

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 08:17:38 AM

I knew that was the case the moment i saw it was self moderated.

this guy is just desperate.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Reversed
r3wt

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 08:19:08 AM

I knew that was the case the moment i saw it was self moderated.

this guy is just desperate.

Reversed

he's awfully to deadset against fixing it to not be trolling

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 08:20:20 AM

New thread. The other one attracted too many trolls. Network is fine. Not forked. Mine freely knowing every early problem has been addressed and fixed.
Do not listen to the trolls. Copper Bars is fine. The network is smooth.

Now he is lying that it is not forked.
r3wt

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 08:21:51 AM

New thread. The other one attracted too many trolls. Network is fine. Not forked. Mine freely knowing every early problem has been addressed and fixed.
Do not listen to the trolls. Copper Bars is fine. The network is smooth.

Now he is lying that it is not forked.

we all know that problems are best fixed by ignoring them, never addressing them

barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 08:23:52 AM

@iGotSpots

In the spots thread you snapped back at a poster for saying the chain was under attack telling him not to comment if he didn't know what he is talking about. I can assure I do know what I am talking about.

With 16 second block time and 3 confirms, you have created the perfect storm for forking.

You have several long forks of legit miners all mining away.

There appears to be a large 40K chain, a 20K chain and growing 5K chain.

This coin won't be killed by an attacker, it's already been killed by design flaws.

Hate to tell you, this beast appears to be cooked.

Fix and restart.

~BCX~

he was even told about it early, but because he didnt want to lose his premine, he kept on going, hoping for a cyberspace miracle.
r3wt

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 08:27:17 AM

he kept on going, hoping for a cyberspace miracle.

but but but, those only happen in the movies. dude i like the guy but he's just to damn arrogant to survive in this game. won't stop users from lining up and milking his flawed coins for all the (copper, silver, gold) its worth

barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 08:39:39 AM

he kept on going, hoping for a cyberspace miracle.

but but but, those only happen in the movies. dude i like the guy but he's just to damn arrogant to survive in this game. won't stop users from lining up and milking his flawed coins for all the (copper, silver, gold) its worth

His loss, oh well... seems noone is paying attention anymore, it's back to pennies for my cpus.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: