Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:54:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Velix.ID - A Global Platform For Frictionless Identity Verification  (Read 10491 times)
velix.id (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:30:38 AM

Stealing Your Identity in a Sophisticated Way
We’ve heard about the identity theft epidemic for so long that many have become numb to the news, and the large numbers — 50 million stolen credit cards here, 150 million stolen Social Security numbers there. But this is no time for complacency.

"Identity Theft can happen anywhere" be it in a office or a coffee shop. One out of every five people in the world is a victim of Identity Theft every minute. This means that if you feel you and your identity is secured then you are in a hypnotic state as you may don't even know that someone has already stolen your identity and is using it for some unsocial things and god knows what not. This can have huge repercussions on the individual as well as the society.

Since the time when Internet took over the world and one world and one home became a real thing , the problem of digital identity crisis took place. This made our identities and our privacy at risk. An umpteen number of measures were taken to protect one's digital identity but none one of it could provide one complete solution to protect your Identity until now.

Velix.ID has come up with a revolutionary idea to solve this identity crisis which the world is facing these days and give a lease of life to every victim of identity theft. Velix.ID is creating a platform to enable frictionless identity verification using Blockchain Technology. Now, blockchain is a revolutionary technology that has given the internet world a platform to use it for any purpose where everything on it is white and there can be no fraudulent activities on it. Now how this works is really technical as it uses certain codes and algorithms .

To cut the long story short blockchain is a platform which can eliminate the identity theft crisis from the world and Velix.ID is using one such platform to make the world a safer place to live in.

Find out more about Velix.ID and our Crowdsale at our site Velix.Id

Join Us on Telegram.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:44:40 PM

Tokens VXD will be used as a trading currency?
VXD tokens are utility tokens and can be used for both trading purposes or availing services.
Thank you.

trading is not a question as every ICO can be on that, and as everyone wants to have ofcorse velix token will be in the market for trading.
VELIX.ID token can be use on their platform, that is great, but dont forget that we are having this project to make people situation better especially in ID system ONLINE!
velix.id (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:43:28 AM

BEWARE!! Terrorists are using your Identity

A new kind of Identity fraud has been recently discovered which has created ripples in the U.S Government. This a new kind of fraud which typically uses an existing person’s identity to apply for credit or government benefits.

How do they do it?

Criminals randomly choose a SSN that wasn’t issued prior to 2011, when the [Social Security Administration] changed the rules on how SSNs were issued,By choosing a number from this range, they can have reasonable confidence that there won’t already be a history of another person using that SSN. Many sites on the internet provide guidance on how to do this.

Once the synthetic ID is established via the generated credit profile (or credit file), the criminal again applies for credit, gets credit established, and then applies for multiple credit cards. The criminal in the final “bust out” stage waits until the credit score is high enough to yield a large payout, then charges the maximum on the card, as spelled out in a report from the Government Accountability Office (GAO).

This kind of fraud has given a new lease to terrorists and criminals to infiltrate in the government systems and reap its benefits to fund their major terrorists operations. This kind of fraud has forced the securities agencies to work day and night to find out loops in the current system and also detect if there is anyone helping from inside the government system .

Velix.ID is a solution to this problem and can help the governments all over the world to deal with the problem of Identity fraud. Velix.ID has come up with a platform that enables frictionless Identity Verification and keeps the identity safe of the user.

Velix.ID allows the user to keep its identity safe as the ID is stored within the users device as Velix.ID does not have any central database which stores the Users ID and this in fact makes Velix.Id immune to any kind of data breach or theft.

Find out more about Velix.ID and our Crowdsale at our site Velix.ID

Join Us on Telegram.
velix.id (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:24:17 AM

Velix.ID has been covered in NewsBTC which is another great feat achieved by us. The article on the news website covers our announcement of the token sale dates and all the information regarding the revised bonus structure.

Join Us on Telegram.
Sheme

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:10:52 PM

UPDATED ANN THREAD TRANSLATED TO POLISH
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3144009

<S>
jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:53:22 AM

good project and well suited for technology that has developed very rapidly. Of course with the Velix.ID project will make it easier to manage the identity information data of the users. i think this helpful to everyone
velix.id (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:32:27 AM

good project and well suited for technology that has developed very rapidly. Of course with the Velix.ID project will make it easier to manage the identity information data of the users. i think this helpful to everyone
Yes we have the same goal to utilize the blockchain technology to make the identities safe and eliminate identity theft.
Cheers!!
velix.id (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:36:21 AM

Digital Identities are providing a Platform to Scale Government Services

Blockchain Technology has been a boon to the mankind as this has made our lives a lot more easier and secure. Though a certain population of the world still has its apprehensions about the validity and sustainability of this technology, but the world has been slowly becoming familiar and adapting to this new technology.

As the world has started to adapt blockchain technology, it is being used to scale government services. The technology allows the government to create records of data with significant level of security, speed and transparency. The blockchain accessible ledger is useful to keep a track of birth certificates, business license and land registry. The technology eliminates the dependency on notary, lawyers and government officials.

Later on, the government can create algorithms and rules that allow individuals to automatically share their data with a third party, once the third party fulfills the rules of the smart contract. Smart contract helps to eliminate human resources.

Velix.ID is creating such platform on blockchain technology which will compliment the government system in eliminating long time taking process of identity verification and will help to eliminate Identity theft.

Join Us on Telegram.
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:09:18 AM

is there any guarantee that privacy data is safely maintained? how do you guarantee that data will not be misused, or be traded in the future? sorry, I dont doubt the company in managing the business, but it could happen by employees or other parties for personal gain, this is very important to be known by the public, either as potential investors or users.

In my opinion mate, I understand and I know how you feel and this is a normal thing for the individual like us to ask this type of a question. But I will try my best to give an answer to your concern regarding on velix.id now, as users become more and more aware of the rising risk of surrendering their data to motley organization, there is an increasing demand for them to want to have control over their own data, to know who can access their data, to know who this data is being shared with, and to know where this data is being published. A lot of organizations campaigning for the cause of users to control their own data are gaining momentum. this growing demand for Users to wan to control their data must, of course, pave way to revolutionize the way they conduct verifications.

in principle I have no doubt with Velix.ID, but what I fear is precisely the "person" and its security, the sale of data to third parties. data theft by third parties, and so forth. I still hope that this project will be successful, and able to provide many conveniences and benefits for many people.
velix.id (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:45:35 AM

is there any guarantee that privacy data is safely maintained? how do you guarantee that data will not be misused, or be traded in the future? sorry, I dont doubt the company in managing the business, but it could happen by employees or other parties for personal gain, this is very important to be known by the public, either as potential investors or users.

In my opinion mate, I understand and I know how you feel and this is a normal thing for the individual like us to ask this type of a question. But I will try my best to give an answer to your concern regarding on velix.id now, as users become more and more aware of the rising risk of surrendering their data to motley organization, there is an increasing demand for them to want to have control over their own data, to know who can access their data, to know who this data is being shared with, and to know where this data is being published. A lot of organizations campaigning for the cause of users to control their own data are gaining momentum. this growing demand for Users to wan to control their data must, of course, pave way to revolutionize the way they conduct verifications.

in principle I have no doubt with Velix.ID, but what I fear is precisely the "person" and its security, the sale of data to third parties. data theft by third parties, and so forth. I still hope that this project will be successful, and able to provide many conveniences and benefits for many people.
We agree that an individual is skeptical these days to provide his/her identity to any third party because of the increase in identity theft as the ID's taken by organisations are stored in their own database which is prone to hacking. But, Velix.ID is creating a platform which will enable identity verification with the help of blockchain technology. A great thing about Velix.ID is that the Identity will be stored with the user and not in any central database. The user will have control over its ID and with whom he/she wants to share it with.
KandarOS

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:24:33 AM

Shocked I just stumbled upon this project on an ico channel. Went through the WP. Great team and they seem very professional just judging by the whole project documentation.  Cool
I feel i will participate on this one.  Wink
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:34:47 PM
Merited by reputation (6)

this project aim to be a platform for frictionless identity verification, does this mean it works like KYC when we participate in an ico? i know identity verrification is important in many fields, but people may not like to do this work for there is a risk of privacy disclosure

jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:51:01 AM

this project aim to be a platform for frictionless identity verification, does this mean it works like KYC when we participate in an ico? i know identity verrification is important in many fields, but people may not like to do this work for there is a risk of privacy disclosure

This Velix project will be the answer in all KYC in the future, this will make you safe unlike putting you documents and identity all over the internet which is really risky on our part.
KYC is a good thing in an ICO though, there will be a danger if we keep sending our national doucements to any team.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:32:45 PM

The world’s imagination has been set alight with the cryptocurrency phenomenon, and there is barely the passage of a few days without the industry making one major headline or the other. The cryptocurrency industry is making huge strides in becoming part and parcel of mainstream life. Trading in the digital assets is becoming bigger and bigger by the day, with the market currently commanding hundreds of billion in worth.

Despite its giant strides in becoming a fixed part of the mainstream psyche, the debate still rages on, on the viability of cryptocurrencies and whether they will last the marathon. Opponents of the crypto industry say that this is an industry with very little for users to rely on in terms of accountability, or insurance, as there is still little or no legal framework as far as the industry is concerned.

On the other side of this epic debate are those who firmly believe in the future and everlasting viability of the cryptocurrency industry, they point to many convincing facts about the cryptocurrency revolution some of which include:

1) Tranparency

2) Decentralization

3) Incorruptibility

The debate about the cryptocurrency world’s viability going into the future might be far from over, but if the previous year is anything to go by, this industry will soon convince most if not all of its detractors. This is because the fact that blockchains once created cannot be stopped coupled with the huge value and real life solutions the industry is giving the world in many spheres of life, the fact is that this is an industry that is here to stay with us for the foreseeable future, and will be one of the great sources of change in the way things are done in the world this century.

Join us on Telegram

Those 3 such as Transparency, Decentralization, Incorruptibility are very much good if this will be implement in reality things. Though, there's a little bit risk in it, still have a great idea if we hold on to it. So, I admired the velix.id team for their good job presently showing to their community as well.
Cbilalis

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:32:56 AM

In the crypto world that kyc verifications required all the tine, velix will ease our life and make our persona data more safe!
velix.id (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:25:47 PM

Shocked I just stumbled upon this project on an ico channel. Went through the WP. Great team and they seem very professional just judging by the whole project documentation.  Cool
I feel i will participate on this one.  Wink
Thanks KandarOS, we are onto something great and we will rock it!! You are most welcome to join our crowdsale which will commence on April 17,2018. You can participate in our crowdsale by signing up on our website.
chipsnblitz

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:15:41 PM

Hello everyone, i just finished checking out the resources available at the Velix.ID website (good work compiling all this useful info in a comprehensive manner by the way). I really like the idea of keeping my private data...private ! And the way you are going to tackle this issue seems to be based on a well balanced ecosystem, giving incentive to both users and businesses. That gives me confidence that this project will see real world implementation and not just stay in paper as a good idea.

My question is when will available exchanges be announced, and how do you plan on running OTC purchases for VXD?

Thanks in advance, will be keeping a close eye on the project!
Cbilalis

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:29:58 AM

Hello everyone, i just finished checking out the resources available at the Velix.ID website (good work compiling all this useful info in a comprehensive manner by the way). I really like the idea of keeping my private data...private ! And the way you are going to tackle this issue seems to be based on a well balanced ecosystem, giving incentive to both users and businesses. That gives me confidence that this project will see real world implementation and not just stay in paper as a good idea.

My question is when will available exchanges be announced, and how do you plan on running OTC purchases for VXD?

The exchanges usually are been announced after the completion of the tokens sales, so we have still some time for that! Now for otc purchases I believe they mean the decentralized exchanges where you can trade every erc20 token!
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:42:56 AM

You'rw right and the team also gives me confidence and for sure this will be successful and this token will be listed on exchanges after the ico.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

vasilyledochkov

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:30:15 AM

It is evident that the company conducts decent work with the audience!The project is actively developing, open to its audience, has already a lot of hot fans.I will monitor the project, but now we can say that it deserves attention. And ready to become a potential investment!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: