Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:28:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Velix.ID - A Global Platform For Frictionless Identity Verification  (Read 10491 times)
ARJUNBHARATH

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:00:27 PM

Other additional advantages of having native ecosystem tokens are:
enable fast and automatic settlements within a smart contract
easy to move digital assets/information among the Users of the blockchain as no
exchanges will be involved in the process
can be used across all jurisdictions are protected from the volatile nature of other token scan be converted to other cryptocurrencies via an exchange.
can be redeemed for goods/services on a marketplace designed especially for this purpose
ARJUNBHARATH

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:19:26 PM

TOKEN TRANSACTIONS
The transaction of verified-identity takes place using Verification Stamps (VS) on the
Velix.ID ecosystem, with 1 VS = 0.1 VXD = 10,000 VELs. One Verification Stamp is the cost of
one identity verification transaction on the Velix.ID blockchain. The Verified-Identity
Seeker pays for receiving the verified-identity to the Verified-Identity Provider, and a
small amount of tokens from this transaction is paid to the Identity Holder as an incentive
to participate in this transaction and provide his/her consent for the transaction.
ARJUNBHARATH

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:25:09 PM

ECONOMIC VALUE OF IDENTITY : FINANCIAL & TIME COSTS
The process of verifying identities ends up incurring enormous direct financial burden on
the verified-identity seekers and hidden financial costs incurred due to time extirpated
both for the businesses needing a verified-identity and the consumers. As per research
conducted in Australia, up to $11 billion could be saved through reduced cost to serve,
cost of fraud, and improved consumer experience .
ARJUNBHARATH

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:29:42 PM

PowerUp: During the first 24 hours of the token sale, there will be an added bonus of 5% VXD tokens on all purchases made within this timeframe, for all Users on the Velix.ID platform. The PowerUp bonus will also be available for the first 24 hours of a new User signing up on the Velix.ID token sale platform.

PowerHour: Velix.ID will announce 2 power hours per week for the entire period of the token sale. There will be an added bonus of 5% VXD tokens for these periods that will each last 60 minutes. The exact time at which these power hours start will be decided by voting through the community members, and will be announced 24 hours in advance before the Power Hour starts.
ARJUNBHARATH

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:32:20 PM

VERIFIED-IDENTITY SEEKERS
The organizations who need an individual’s verified identity, but do not want to invest
time and money in verifying the identity themselves, can use the Velix.ID ecosystem as
Verified-Identity Seeker. If the identity of an individual has already been verified by an
organisation, the process does not have to be repeated by other organizations to verify
the same identity again. The authorization/consent of the User is, of course, mandatory
for this exchange to be made between the two organizations.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:44:26 PM

VERIFIED-IDENTITY SEEKERS
The organizations who need an individual’s verified identity, but do not want to invest
time and money in verifying the identity themselves, can use the Velix.ID ecosystem as
Verified-Identity Seeker. If the identity of an individual has already been verified by an
organisation, the process does not have to be repeated by other organizations to verify
the same identity again. The authorization/consent of the User is, of course, mandatory
for this exchange to be made between the two organizations.
This is very interesting and indeed this ID VERIFY is very important,
with the Velix.ID as a verification system of course this will be very helpful,
and also without reprocessing data to be verified,
and this is mandatory for exchanges between the two camps of user organizations.
Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:11:21 AM

I just admire this Velix.ID company, wish you great success on icoGreat team, great company, great road map! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! I participate in the ICO, and encourage everyone to participate. Good luck to all!
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:00:16 PM

VelixID has an interesting product, but please, tell me why you are better than THEKEY or Verime?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:22:48 PM

VelixID has an interesting product, but please, tell me why you are better than THEKEY or Verime?

Agreed. There are many newcomers who are jumping on the band wagon of previous projects and this is another example of that. All the best to them but they are entering a diminishing market place and unless they have something truly unique Velix.ID will struggle to grow.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:33:28 AM

Agreed. There are many newcomers who are jumping on the band wagon of previous projects and this is another example of that. All the best to them but they are entering a diminishing market place and unless they have something truly unique Velix.ID will struggle to grow.

Yeah, it would be nice to hear something from you, Admin. A lot of people have same question.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
linhna2712

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:15:31 AM

any channel beside telegram group??
Xuthe

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:25:26 AM

Admins, guys, please tell me, when the end of the Project? Very cool project, very enticed. Began to understand, I think to invest in it. Just fit. 432
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:23:17 AM

To get token from bounty program is KYC required in its allocation? and is the result of the spreadsheet final? but why my name is jaksone not appearing in the spreadsheet when I have filled out the Form?
onionpealer

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

I have a question.. where would we have to keep our tokens to get dividends? will a user keeping his or her tokens on bitdice get dividends or we have to keep it on wallets like my other wallets?

To be safe I would keep my tokens in a wallet that I had control over and not on any exchange, or other platform.
Unless the exchange says it will provide the dividends to you, I would not hold on the exchange.
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:00:45 PM

this is good project Velix.ID ico and 15 may 2018 and  Amount Raised so far 2,495,190 USD or 99%  hard cap $2,5 M
only 1% left and hard cap is achieved  Wink
onionpealer

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:48:28 PM

this is good project Velix.ID ico and 15 may 2018 and  Amount Raised so far 2,495,190 USD or 99%  hard cap $2,5 M
only 1% left and hard cap is achieved  Wink

Not surprising the hard cap is almost reached, the amount is a reasonable $2.5Million unlike most ICO that ask for $25M or more. I better get my skates on and buy some before the ICO ends.
icoinspect

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:48:07 PM

Hi!

We just listed on our site and assigned rating "A2" to your ICO Velix.ID (VXD).

"A2" – Higher public scores and ratings, but not as good as A1. Generally low risks. Such ICOs should be definitely paid closest attention to.

https://icoinspect.com/image/ico/velix-id-vxd

Additional information is available on our site https://icoinspect.com/ico/velix-id-vxd.

Best regards,
ICOinspect team
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:22:16 PM

What an interesting project we have here! Albeit it's a bit complex, had to do some reading on  PROOF OF ELAPSED TIME. All in all, I suggest more people to look into this Velix.ID project right here. Great potential, IMO.
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:57:10 PM

Congratulations to all investors Velix.id crowdsale already ends with $2,500,000 worth of tokens sold in ICO, this is good result. Now just waiting to get listed in exchange
Don't forget to join telegram channel https://t.me/joinchat/EepaREQgVnyEBTlOmgwdbw, so you will not missed the news about the next stage
tortumtrak

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:50:05 PM

Velix.ID is a project that has won respect for not abusing time intervals in ico process. Even if they have produced a project that is needed, it will be difficult for them to have competitors who have many and many more resources to tackle the existing needs. But this is not it they will lose. After all, what is more important than money to succeed in every business, or something as important as money at least, is how much you want to do. So there is no reason for this team to win a respectable success story.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: