Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:36:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dent (DENT)  (Read 461 times)
Dovie

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:20:19 AM

Dent is a good project with big potential. I think it's better to invest on it.
Yeah that's right, actually i do some research about in dent and I learned that this project is good and have a great potential.
For now i plan to invest in dent and im surely get profits
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:17:25 AM

Yeah that's right, actually i do some research about in dent and I learned that this project is good and have a great potential.

To me there are more better projects than DENT. If you did your own research its up to you if you think you are doing right thing. Hope it will work for you. I will do a research again too.
Good luck for with you with dent.  Smiley

AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:50:25 AM

Dent is in the top 1% of tokens as it has a real working product via an iPhone app and soon Android app, partnerships with major companies, and a token with actual utility.  People ragging on Dent can stick with their crap vapeware useless tokens that do nothing but provide free ico funds to the founders.
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:53:46 AM

Dent is in the top 1% of tokens as it has a real working product via an iPhone app and soon Android app, partnerships with major companies, and a token with actual utility.  People ragging on Dent can stick with their crap vapeware useless tokens that do nothing but provide free ico funds to the founders.

+1
Totally agree!
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:57:39 AM

Dent is nice project to invest. When it first came out my friends didn't believe (even they said its possibly scam) but they regretted lately. So think about that, holders left the coin -> UBER potential.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:02:15 AM

The Dent project, as far as I know has been developing for a long time, but for some reason it's just started to talk about him, I probably will not say anything bad about the project, only good news that the project has a pretty bright future
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:06:40 AM

Dent is one of the good coins you can invest in now as it is very cheap. Dent coins has been doing well since November 2017 low at both etherdelta and hitbtc and current it has made over 300% profit from November till now.  I have been following this coin pricing because I promote them on twitter through theveralexchange. I have been holding this coin since then.
sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:41:02 AM

I really get nothing after i read the roadmap of DENT, even with the whitepaper,... The development team is another " anonymous team " . My suggest for you is don't invest in it because we don't have any indentify informations about who are they, what they can do,...

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:54:24 AM

The Dent project, as far as I know has been developing for a long time, but for some reason it's just started to talk about him, I probably will not say anything bad about the project, only good news that the project has a pretty bright future

What do you think about the user sollahp's comment below , accoridng this research their dev.s are anonymous which is not a good sign.  [[ I really get nothing after i read the roadmap of DENT, even with the whitepaper,... The development team is another " anonymous team " . My suggest for you is don't invest in it because we don't have any indentify informations about who are they, what they can do,...]]

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:05:24 AM

User sollahp has said below that according to his research that Dent's dev.s team is anonymous which is not positive at all. It is very important the people behind the project and we must know them first of all.
What do you say?

bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:27:06 AM

User sollahp has said below that according to his research that Dent's dev.s team is anonymous which is not positive at all. It is very important the people behind the project and we must know them first of all.
What do you say?

Obviously you are not able to read or search the net. If you had made a very small effort, you would have seen on the page of the official DENT website that the team in charge of the project is known.
https://www.dentwireless.com/aboutus

And by the way, the DENT team is doing very well.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:04:53 PM

What do you say?

Obviously you are not able to read or search the net. If you had made a very small effort, you would have seen on the page of the official DENT website that the team in charge of the project is known.
https://www.dentwireless.com/aboutus

And by the way, the DENT team is doing very well.

Ah great. then no problem. actually what happened is, My intention was to open a thread about DENTA coin. but mistakenly I posted as DENT coin. I mixed up two coins. As the conversation was going well I didn't want to interrupt it, Otherwise I would have met this fact, I will do a research and will invest in DENT if I am satisfied about the project myself.

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:34:45 PM

To me there are more better projects than DENT. If you did your own research its up to you if you think you are doing right thing. Hope it will work for you. I will do a research again too.
Good luck for with you with dent.  Smiley

Right. Cardano is much better, for example. This is also not an expensive coin, which is good to long-term investment. However, I suppose DENT is not a bad choice at all. It will go up extremely fast when the market starts raising.

Xkingslayer

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:05:02 PM

It's just a matter of time before DENT will skyrocket. This coin has a real world use unlike most coins. In two weeks the android app wil launch and that's when they will start their marketing campaign. I really believe this coin will reach 1 dollar at the end of 2018.

We will see.  Smiley

Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:07:24 PM

DENT is a different coin than DENTA right? I heard good things about both coins
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:09:29 PM

I recently came across DENT and it sounds like a great idea, enabling users that have excess data at the end of the month to make some money from it, myself I always have a ton of data left, to be able to do something with it instead of losing it would make more sense.

The idea is good but whether they get it going and working as they plan to who knows, it's a gamble but it is not too expensive right now.
Robin77

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:04:18 PM

I think DENT is a good project. it will be success soon. if you want to make a good profit, you must hold Dent for lomg term.
Dent is  a good altcoin and it price is very low now. it is time to buy dent because it will grow soon.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:44:41 PM

the dent has good prospects to grow in price, besides the road map promising! I look at the coin and maybe I will invest in it..
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:41:04 AM

DENT is a different coin than DENTA right? I heard good things about both coins

yeah at the first place I mixed up 2 coins. Smiley Yes it seems both project quite good. Denta is more cheap right now. you can buy more than 100 thousand coins per a $100. I too should buy both coins

Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:09:28 AM

I was holding dent for around 6 months price was not going high neither any buyers in Hitbtc sold 100000 Dent for only 0.1 ether after 2 months price reached almost 10 Ether for 100000 Dent . So never expect what happens in crypto space . Better now Dimcoin and ETN are silent sleepers . May will pump harder in near future .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: